It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible codes speak of Obama, Vatican, Holocaust, year 5775

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I thought i'd post this because I found it to be interesting. The bible codes speak about 2 state solution between the jews and Palestinians and warn of a holocaust in jewish year 5775 which just happens to be this year, and the new jewish year is fast approaching as Yom Kippur is bearing down on us. Now, I don't know if any of this will occur but it is odd that the bible codes do mention Obama, the Vatican, the Palestinian and Israeli 2 state solution, a new holocaust and the word "warning" flashing several times.

edit on 18-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Bible codes are fun. The ones that are found ahead of time never come true.
The ones that are found after the events are the only ones that end up being true.
It's weird but it seems to work out that way.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The ones that are found after the events are the only ones that end up being true.

Yeah, but the jewish year 5775 has less than a month left for this to occur. Personally I don't put a lot of stock in them because to me it's like divination, but it was interesting to hear about Obama, the Vatican and the 2 state solution in there.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Much the way Nostradamus scholars use his quatrains to match historical events to claim that he predicted them. Usually, it is all done to sell a book.
edit on 8/18/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What's really scary is the fact that the guy in the inset video shot the video as he was driving down the highway. I think I may have run up on his back bumper going down the interstate once. He was driving 40 in the fast lane...no wait, it may have been someone commenting on his u tube video.

edit on 18-8-2013 by wirefly because: because I don't preview. DOH!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

Oh man... people are using the Bible Code software and making YouTube videos while driving now? Jesus!

On a side, I am going to check out that Bible Software. I half suspect it just finds words that are probably everywhere. Half suspect though. I also am half wanting to check it out.
edit on 18-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirefly

What's really scary is the fact that the guy in the inset video shot the video as he was driving down the highway. I think I may have run up on his back bumper going down the interstate once. He was driving 40 in the fast lane...no wait, it may have been someone commenting on his u tube video.

People do have dash mounts for video cameras, cops use them to catch criminals for evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Also, in some countries, having a dash cam installed is a requirement of the insurance companies... maybe even the law in some places.

It won't be long until the US insurance companies will also be requiring American drivers to install dash cams in order to continue their policy.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

ain't that the truth

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by wirefly

People do have dash mounts for video cameras, cops use them to catch criminals for evidence.

I guess I should have used a different smiley. I was kidding around. But, since you brought it up, the image looks to be stabilized in post, meaning it was probably handheld. Also, even if he did have a dash mount, should it be pointing at him? haha

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by wirefly

Oh man... people are using the Bible Code software and making YouTube videos while driving now? Jesus!

On a side, I am going to check out that Bible Software. I half suspect it just finds words that are probably everywhere. Half suspect though. I also am half wanting to check it out.
edit on 18-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I wonder what happens if you run Fifty Shades of Grey/Gray(?) through it! Maybe it'll reveal foolproof pickup lines!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Whats unfortunate is the "bible" code is making a mockery of something that is real.The scriptures are numbers. Both Hebrew and Greek are alphanumeric languages.It can't be deciphered though and was never meant to be.The Kabbala and ELS that is foisted on it are travesty's.

If God has to hide code in the scriptures that is so redundant and innocuous as this everyone is in a wholeotta trouble because God be nuts and extremely stupid.The driver of the video should try reading the scriptures and he might discover amazing truths like... Esau is Edom!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I also believe that the day of Declaration will be on March 20, 2015 because it will be a solar eclipse over Israel and and Europe and it hadn't been a full solar eclipse over that area in such a long time and won't be until a very long time and I remember reading a topic somewhere that referenced that they were going to try to set it up during a solar eclipse as a sign to a people. So keep that date in your head March 20,2015 for peace treaty setting up for 7 years.
edit on 19-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Also March 20, 2015 adds up to 13 which represents rebirth, transformation. So maybe a rebirth to a so called New Age.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It was written without vowels. It's not that hard to make the word "Obama". It will be a false prophecy just like all the other ones are false.

new topics

top topics

join