It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black American citizens file “Articles of Impeachment” against Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I wouldn't care if he was purple as long as he supported the Constitution and did good for the people of the Republic and for the Republic in general.

Given that he's a pathological liar, a pathological narcissist in chief eagerly playing the assigned role of DESTROYER IN CHIEF, the only reasonable thing is to impeach him and sentence him to Leavenworth.

However, it won't happen. The puppet masters who put him in power are not through using him to destroy the Republic. They may turn on him and make him a scape goat when he succeeds in bringing the Republic down around all our ankles . . . and I think he knows that. I think that's why he loves playing so much at public expense. He knows a horrid end for him is coming regardless of what he does.

imho.

edit on 18/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

I think that it is a great thing that people are starting to realize that this is not a black and white thing.
Why have you chosen the headline ''BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS'' then..?

Most likely it was done because so many liberals tend to think that any citizen who does not agree with the President is automatically racist, and are ready to come on the thread speaking about how racist said citizen is. Also, it is a fact that most black americans voted for Obama simply based on race.

What this thread highlights is the fact that many blacks have started to wake up and see that voting based on race was not clever, as they witness their rights and liberties being swepted away.

S & F to the OP! I am a black woman who have left the 'democratic plantation' a few years ago and I have these disussions with my black peers to urge them back to our Republican Party.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
Sorry to say but yes it kind of would. Any one who can support some one who has shredded the constitution as much as Obama really doesn't have America's best interest at heart. IMO

That's unfortunate.

Do you have any suggestions on a replacement?

Dr. Ben Carson

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Dr. Carson - certainly a voice of integrity in a polluted sea of crap.

I sure hope he does run, but I don't see TPTB allowing that to happen.

I would really feel for the loss of his and his family's privacy, also. I really think he's too good for us.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
If I were to support the president, and be against the impeachment of Obama:
would that make me 'anti-American'?

Naaaaah. It would probably just mean that you are probably still looking for that hope and change and transparency even though it's very obvious to most of us that it simply isn't coming. Either that, or you know that with Obama impeached, then we'd be stuck with Biden as POTUS and that would just as bad as Obama ... so why bother with impeachment.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They will not impeach a president. Our government has become party first the people sixth or seventh.. or maybe not at all.

dream on

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sadly, nothing will come of it. The entire system is of course corrupt and therefore will never actually harm each other, an occasional sacrifice is made to keep up appearances, usually when they cease to serve their purpose properly. Infighting has it's limits and boundaries despite the theater we're made to believe is actual political adversity.

I think Obama's going to do the most damage in is final year. Bush and Obama did more damage in their reign than most thought possible. Every facet of American life has been injured or destroyed. History won't be kind to us as we just let it happen...now I know how decent Germans felt watching the Nazi's seize and exercise power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join