It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Knowledge Pyramids, Monuments & Megaliths, Ley Lines (Earth's Energy Grid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am digging into this video series and it ties into two of my other threads, but I think it deserves it's own thread. This video shows amazing information regarding ancient knowledge and it makes me wonder why so much is not taught or discussed.

The hidden stuff is really discussed in the first two videos which I may post here, but you can certainly look up on youtube. This thread is about these ancient sites.

edit on 17-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This video goes along with first:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

May I enquire what about these ancient sites this thread is about? Not all of us have YouTube available.

Cheers,

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think the fact that the concept of ley lines is an early 20th century invention doesn't help. That video is regurgitating the new age mantra - convincing enough if you want to believe but don't want to research I'll grant you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok, that second video was tough for me as I am not a math person really. I excelled in geometry and trig though, so it was easy enough for me to follow along with the angles etc. and see the use of the prime numbers and the prime quadruplets in between numbers getting us to the magic Phi it kept talking about and how they fell into play with Ed's clues as Coral Castle. Here is the next video which promises no math really, so I hope you enjoy this.

I have long studied ancient civilizations and the secret societies push to gain world domination. It does appear there is a secret hidden in which they leave clues for us if we are smart enough to follow along and decipher them. How in the world our world happened by chance is completely beyond me, and if you haven't watched the first couple videos, I just law you there, but they are the background to the pyramids etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsGoViking

May I enquire what about these ancient sites this thread is about? Not all of us have YouTube available.

Cheers,

Wow, I am really sorry that you can't watch them. They are so information packed that to just give a synopsis is not going to do it justice. The golden ratio, Phi, Fibonacci sequence is found throughout nature, the universe, plants, buildings, what we see as beauty.

The major monolithic sites are all placed in accordance with this mathematics and the the great pyramid at Giza ties it all together. I don't really know who doesn't have youtube, but if you have vimeo you might find these there. It truly does appear a huge mathematical secret that leads to understanding who we are, how the world really functions has been purposefully hidden.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncommitted

I think the fact that the concept of ley lines is an early 20th century invention doesn't help. That video is regurgitating the new age mantra - convincing enough if you want to believe but don't want to research I'll grant you.

I am not into new age teachings but truth seeking. Did you not find the mathematics involved in the great structures and how they line up across the world and aligning with Phi and the golden ratio at all interesting?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't accept this man's example of the gene's freaking out and committing suicide but a DNA code set in place to activate at the proper time for the caterpillar to continue it's growth to become the butterfly. I can see this example being used to draw people off into a new world religion based on his example.

I do believe we are coming to an end of an age as the bible talks about the 3 ages of which we are in the 2nd at this time. Many are in fear and fear energy is not going to help us. We do terrible things out of fear. Even the debates we have could be constructive and loving, but unfortunately those who disagree with intelligent design and creation tend to ridicule and not deal with the actual topic and facts presented.

How much more could we grow and learn if we did not see ourselves as adversaries but just truth seekers? Sadly, that is not how I have experienced debate on ATS. I hope this thread arises to discussion and an open heartfelt search for truth. When we reach an impasse we can agree to disagree and yet continue the discussion in the areas we can see agreement.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by uncommitted

I am not into new age teachings but truth seeking. Did you not find the mathematics involved in the great structures and how they line up across the world and aligning with Phi and the golden ratio at all interesting?

You've hit on a subject that I have been following for some time, and if I may be so bold as to recommend a book which in my opinion hits this subject for six.

Go get Dr. Joseph P. Farrell' book "Grid of the Gods", you won't be able to put it down.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Thank you, I shall add it to my list.

Could you share where you are on this subject now? What is so interesting about that particular book?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is the last part I think in this series. It starts with an great quote from Tesla, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration!"

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I saw the video in the OP from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
I found pt. 4 to be the most informative. I've read about most of the math involved in a book called "Curves of Life". This is very intriguing, inspiring, and motivating material.
edit on 18-8-2013 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by downunderET

Thank you, I shall add it to my list.

Could you share where you are on this subject now? What is so interesting about that particular book?

The book cuts to the chase and outlines that these ancient monuments were "positioned" to act as some sort of energy grid. Also all these monuments are "related" by position to the great pyramid.

AS I said, you wont be able to put the book down. Thanks for the great post.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If you enjoyed part 4, then part 6 which has many vids is very interesting, thought I must say I think his "sin" is "Sine" is crap. I am not saying frequency is not important, but I think this guy is trying to play word games in the second video with a Hebrew word that does not work in his example.

Sin is Chet and that will not relate to SINE. He is trying to basically say the bible is much much deeper and the stuff on the surface is just for entertainment. I do believe in deeper meanings, but he is trying to negate the fall of man, which I do not believe is wise. Nonetheless, the information is great and I think we have to muddle through stuff and while we won't agree with it all, it does offer much to think about and discuss:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
More to discuss regarding the Power of God and what Nassim Haramein was discussing in regards to this power:

One of the problems I do have is that he says he started to study Kabbalah which came into Judaism after they went into captivity in Babylon. This is not part of the true path as prescribed in the bible, but a mixing of that path with Luciferian knowledge which came to man when the sons of God took wives and had the giants created. It is said that they gave them forbidden knowledge.

Despite that, Nassim does bring up many interesting points.

Kabbalah can be translated the CUBE GOD. What religion do we know that worships at a Cube and more importantly a black cube?

It is tied to the black sun god which was the real sun god they worshiped and not our sun we see today. The black sun god is tied to the planet Saturn. There are many interesting things about Saturn and how it is quite likely that Ed Leedskalnin did tie Saturn into his workings, the prime quadruplets, and how that knowledge was used by him to create Coral Castle.

As Lucifer /Satan creates nothing but twists things, I do not think all symbology linked to this is evil. It's just using it for wrong purpose.

top topics

join