It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
reply to post by muzzleflash

one of my favorites is the Jacob and Esau video.

The guy rants, but most "madmen" usually do. Its like being in a room full of people with a candle, while you have a searchlight. And all those with candles "know the way"

Well yeah I am ranting in a way, but really it's a mix-mash of stuff I have collected plus a little ad-lib.

Since we are thinking about it here let's throw this up for page 1 so people can have something to watch from someone similar to myself conducting similar work. He is really cool and smart so everyone give him a shot and hear him out and DOUBLE CHECK THE FACTS ---- He is well read.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the adam was a race of males and females. not hermaphrodites. the reason they keep claiming the first was a hermaphrodite is because of the confusion surrounding the name adam, itself. adam was from the egyptian, atum, the gods of creation. it was not a singular, it was a plural word -- thus the adam were created male and female in the image of the atum, also known as the elohim, another plural word. what is hiding there is not that god was a hermaphrodite, but that the original atum were copied from male gods and female gods.

the reason translators thought it must be hermaphrodite was because later, during the creation of the human female, eve was taken out of an adam. but the first adam was not human because they were clones of the original atum, creator gods. the translators assumed that the adam were human and inserted the word "man", when the first adam were not human beings.

thus, they hid that females were also created in the image of the atum who were the elohim. i think when moses originally wrote down the torah stories, he used both the egyptian and mesopotamian words for key figures, to separate them in the story. so he used the mesopotamian elohim to refer to the creator gods and the egyptian atum, to refer to their created clones.
edit on 17-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by filledcup
Lucifer is the 'false light',

Impossible due to law of physics.
I will correct your misunderstanding of terminology and philosophy by putting this into
"Modern Christian Terminology":

God created Light and Dark.
Light is light, and dark is dark.
There is no false dark or false light.
Only Alpha and Omega.

God made Jesus the Light, and Satan the Dark.
Therefore since "LUCIFER" means "LIGHT BEARER" in LATIN, it's only logical to place this TERM on the JESUS side of the Equation opposing "SATAN".

Hopefully this translation should make sense.
Thanks for asking though and if you have any more questions pertaining to my comments please ask and I will try my best to resolve any confusion or misunderstanding we may have. I appreciate your contribution and reminding me to address this specifically.
edit on 17-8-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

ur mixed up and twisted it seems by the fundamental Christian dogmatic viewpoint. tell me, what is the point of analysing scripture for deeper meaning if the deeper meaning comes up with the same dogmatic viewpoint?

observe how the laws of physics are fully adhered to:

matter like a rock or a wall is made up of atoms. all the various types of atoms come together like lego blocks to construct things. and we and all living things are made up of various arrangements of various atoms. atoms when inspected appear to be made of nothing, but when split are shown to reveal tremendous energy. the connection between matter and spirit can be found in inspection at the sub-atomic level whose study is known as the field of Quantum Theory. in the quantum realm, which is to say the micro-microscopic realm illogical behaviours and patterns seem to randomly and by chance work together to be held in place.

but in the bible it is very clear as i said. this quantum level, or sub-atomic level is at the doorway to the spirit in terms of scientific study. which is why randomness, infinty and illogical ideals appear to forge these atoms. but it is obvious God spoke and through his voice as he spoke light was created. and light in this sense is the fundamental particles/atoms that make up the material world. what God has done.. is take the fabric of the immaterial/illogic, formless void, and molded them into a structure with his voice.. with Sound. and continues to do so to uphold physical reality and existence.

in summary, sound has molded energy/light into the formation of the various atoms. he then molded the earth and celestial objects and man and the animals out of these atoms. fed via the subatomic level to the atoms by the spirit, life and consciousness was born. it makes complete sense doesnt it? and very much accurate by both fundamental as well as quantum science theory.

in the beginning all was darkness and void. would you then say that that darkness and void is satan? even though the kingdom of God is not of this place/plane of existence? isnt lucifer the Angel of Light? isnt satan here on earth to tempt man in the flesh? so that he would gravitate more towards the flesh and away from the spirit so that he'd be consumed by the material? and such is the selfishness of evil, to entice company to the side of decay, rather than the side of the eternal. knowing full well that all who go there will die, still evil entices you to partake of the material and indulge in it. what kind of a friend is that?

inspect the teachings of your teacher. without him possessing the light of the lamp of the eye there is no way for him and his perspective to be absolutely sure of anything, but death in the flesh.
edit on 17-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
filledcup

that's assuming atom = adam and thus making the creation account the equivalent of a particle physics lesson. am i understanding you correctly? who named the atom, atom in the first place?
it really bugs me that scholars of the hebrew languages refuse to acknowledge that adam is a plural word. it was never a singular, only the translators gave it that connotation.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

God created Light and Dark.
Light is light, and dark is dark.
There is no false dark or false light.
Only Alpha and Omega.

Therefore since "LUCIFER" means "LIGHT BEARER" in LATIN, it's only logical to place this TERM on the JESUS side of the Equation opposing "SATAN".

Actually, there are "false lights", they're called the Sun and the Moon. God said, let there be light and then separated the light from the darkness on the first day of creation. He didn't create the Sun and the Moon to provide light on the earth until the fourth day of creation.

Lucifer was the "Son of the Morning Star" and Jesus was the "Morning Star". Lucifer was Jesus' creation. If you know the Bible it said that the "Son of the Morning" fell from Heaven, so he's no longer considered a "Son" of God as he has been sent down to the pit for leading men astray.

Isaiah 14:12-15

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Jesus was given command over all creation, whether in heaven or on earth, including Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
filledcup

that's assuming atom = adam and thus making the creation account the equivalent of a particle physics lesson. am i understanding you correctly? who named the atom, atom in the first place?
it really bugs me that scholars of the hebrew languages refuse to acknowledge that adam is a plural word. it was never a singular, only the translators gave it that connotation.

i havent looked at that perspective in the adam/atom correlation. it may be possible that with some research a perspective can be found. but not really what i had in mind.

the sound and light was the creation of atoms. we can call it.. "The Big Bang". when out of darkness and void came light. The universe was formed. and then God molded living creatures on the planet(s). but God would not be doing the molding from within physical reality. but from the backdrop of physical existence. through the darkness and void which must act as a backdrop for the light. behind that void is God's light..the Real Light... Home!

this is why we must pass through the void to find God. so above so below. meditate, have good will towards men and acknowledge God, through whom all things are possible. That was Jesus' message. he didnt kill anyone, he didnt lead a war. or any of those Brutish behaviours. how Evil of him.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i'm gonna run with this concept for a moment. if the creation account is a physics lesson in disguise, let's assume then that the adam, before eve was taken out of him, was an atom of hydrogen, whirling around with its subatomic particles, which are normally either negative, positive or neutral. HOWEVER, if it is the first particle = hydrogen, it has no neutrons and therefore no mass. so when the eve particle (let's call eve the electron particle to temporarily appease the oriental school of thought of yin and yang), all you have left is a male atom with it's singular proton and no mass (no physicality). it's basically a naked proton particle, called a hydron, which is to say, it's just a proton, doing nothing. it has no mass, and no electron and is constantly looking for balance by combining with an electron.

so who the heck took the electron out of the hydrogen? finish this thought. .

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Nursery Rhyme

Super important information for understanding how the world works. Society, commerce, relationships, science, etc.

List of Rhymes

For an example let's try :

Hickory Dickory Dock

Time
It's 1 : 11
1 = 11 Duality

Curling Branch with leaves (Cycle Repeat)

Clock Struck One
ONE DAY
DIES Dyaus Pita ZEUS
1 = ZEUS

Sun and Moon= Mouse Run Up and Down
Yin and Yang
Janus Two Face

Orange below, white above, Alchemy.

Clock = Father TIME Grandfather Clock
He even has a personification with a face smiling.

Hickory Dickory Dock = Trinity

Father Time's Face is in top section (As Above)
Mouse is looking up and in bottom section (So Below)

From Mother Goose Collection
Goose , Hidden Serpent - Neck Shape check it out.
Ancient Egyptian symbol of divinity (di-vine), also related in countless cultures worldwide with similar birds for similar reasons.

Duck Swan Crane Goose = Phoenix Reborn

Geb
Geb the Goose, God.
Go O's , Turning O's.
Noose of Time, etc.

Just barely scratching the surface of that I will later get way more into our Animals and Plants and the Constellations of the cultures from around the world, about their practices in government, commerce, etc etc. which are central to understanding the thesis of this entire series of expositions.

Rather than making new threads about all of these things, this place will serve as an info dump for anyone wanting to take part in a discussion of this diverse yet simple nature.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

i'm gonna run with this concept for a moment. if the creation account is a physics lesson in disguise, let's assume then that the adam, before eve was taken out of him, was an atom of hydrogen, whirling around with its subatomic particles, which are normally either negative, positive or neutral. HOWEVER, if it is the first particle = hydrogen, it has no neutrons and therefore no mass. so when the eve particle (let's call eve the electron particle to temporarily appease the oriental school of thought of yin and yang), all you have left is a male atom with it's singular proton and no mass (no physicality). it's basically a naked proton particle, called a hydron, which is to say, it's just a proton, doing nothing. it has no mass, and no electron and is constantly looking for balance by combining with an electron.

I think I can help you out here.

Let's go back to the furthest reaches of Greek Mythology to get an understanding of what "They Believed".

This is the key to your question.

Chaos

Chaos (Greek χάος, khaos) refers to the formless or void state preceding the creation of the universe or cosmos in the Greek creation myths, more specifically the initial "gap" created by the original separation of heaven and earth.

Greek χάος means "emptiness, vast void, chasm, abyss", from the verb χαίνω, "gape, be wide open, etc.", from Proto-Indo-European *ghen-, cognate to Old English geanian, "to gape", whence English yawn.[1]

Chaos = Abyss = Father Hiss = All
Wide Open, Orb or Os?

χάος = CHI/QI/KEY + O's

The Sigma on the end is the hiss of the snake, as it's shape originally represented.

Sigma

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Let's look at the definition of Adam according to the "Ancient Hebrew Research Center"...

Name of the Month - Adam

By: Jeff A. Benner

We are all familiar with the name "Adam" as found in the book of Genesis, but what does it really mean? Let us begin by looking at its roots. This word/name is a child root derived from the parent דם meaning, "blood". By placing the letter א in front of the parent root, the child rootאדם is formed and is related in meaning to דם (blood).

By examing a few other words derived from the child root אדם we can see a common meaning in them all. The Hebrew word אדמה (adamah) is the feminine form of אדם meaning "ground" (see Genesis 2:7). The word/name אדום (Edom) means "red". Each of these words have the common meaning of "red". Dam is the "red" blood, adamah is the "red" ground, edom is the color "red" and adam is the "red" man. There is one other connection between "adam" and "adamah" as seen in Genesis 2:7 which states that "the adam" was formed out of the "adamah".

In the ancient Hebrew world, a person’s name was not simply an identifier but descriptive of one's character. As Adam was formed out of the ground, his name identifies his origins.

www.ancient-hebrew.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Super brilliant Muzzle.
Amazing work. I'm on my 4th re read.
Its going to be a tough lesson for some to follow.
(Many don't realize that we get hermaphrodite from Hermes and Aphrodite)
Or that the god Abraxas is a big ol secret. But I gotcha.
I have a cipher that you may want. As far as I've know
It's only been spoken. Never written down.
But it's THE Gematria for English I believe.
It's Masonic and I'm pretty sure only a few know about it.
I'm going to PM it to you.
Knowing your brain you'll take it to a new level.
Great work (pun intended) again.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ok, here's what i got if we are to follow that train of thought.

God created all the animals when he created the earth. he then created adam and had adam name them all. it's possible it could be symbolic of the periodic table of elements which adam was to name. once God created all the animals with their features and attributes, he used sections of their code to create the ultimate creation.. Man. i mean what's the sense of re-writing code if u can just copy and paste right? could attribute for the major similarities in DNA across species.

there seems to be a correlation with ying yang as you pointed out in the removing of the rib of adam. it appears that for this, woman has a piece of man in her which was used to forge her. thus we can infer that man has a bit of feminine in him as well. to create the balance.

if we take adam and eve to be elements in some way, then adam would have to be a culmination of elements. and some of those elements (piece(s) of code), were used in the production of the first female.. Woman. his equal opposite. sort of like taking snake venom and using it to create an antidote. the 2 cancel eachother out to neutrality and balance. wholeness split into two. this is why the marriage of the church cannot adhere to gay marriages without partaking in hypocrisy of doctrine.

as a scientist in the particular field, there will be ways for you to gain benefit of knowledge by decoding scripture. i call them mystic scientists. as a result they can discover many great things depending on their interpretation and perspective in analysing a piece of scripture. it is all about how much knowledge on the topic you have is how much more you will learn and understand from scripture to lead you unto discovery. a paragraph can have 100,000 different interpretations and applications and each of them true on their level. such is the depth of language.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

in sumerian KI=earth.

so adam was formed from KI

Sumerian EnKI created the adapa, synonmous with hebrew adam.

problem i have with the quote you listed is that it virtually ignores the prior verse where the adam is created male and female in the image(s) of the elohim. so you have multiple males and females being created in the image of multiple ELs.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

in sumerian KI=earth.

problem i have with the quote you listed is that it virtually ignores the prior verse where the adam is created male and female in the image(s) of the elohim. so you have multiple males and females being created in the image of multiple ELs.

Here's the Bible's view on it. Do you have a link for the Sumerian view for what "in our image" represents?

Question: "What does it mean that man is made in the image of God?"

Answer: On the last day of creation, God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness” (Genesis 1:26). Thus, He finished His work with a “personal touch.” God formed man from the dust and gave him life by sharing His own breath (Genesis 2:7). Accordingly, man is unique among all God’s creations, having both a material body and an immaterial soul/spirit.

Having the “image” or “likeness” of God means, in the simplest terms, that we were made to resemble God. Adam did not resemble God in the sense of God’s having flesh and blood. Scripture says that “God is spirit” (John 4:24) and therefore exists without a body. However, Adam’s body did mirror the life of God insofar as it was created in perfect health and was not subject to death.

The image of God refers to the immaterial part of man. It sets man apart from the animal world, fits him for the dominion God intended him to have over the earth (Genesis 1:28), and enables him to commune with his Maker. It is a likeness mentally, morally, and socially.

Mentally, man was created as a rational, volitional agent. In other words, man can reason and man can choose. This is a reflection of God’s intellect and freedom. Anytime someone invents a machine, writes a book, paints a landscape, enjoys a symphony, calculates a sum, or names a pet, he or she is proclaiming the fact that we are made in God’s image.

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Actually, there are "false lights", they're called the Sun and the Moon.

It is true that everything reflects the light of the "SUN" and the "STARS"

Sheen means Glimmer referencing Light reflections (Mirror)

Mirror = My Error (Meaning Vanity is an Error of the Mirror)

Mirror is the Idol = The Eye Doll, Doll for your Eyes = I Doll (I am the Doll)

I dol a try = Try a Doll for your Eye = Idol a Tree

Macro Cosm = Above
Meso Cosm = YOU
Micro Cosm = Below

By "my error the mirror" I intend to explain to you the basic function of mythology in relating the vices and virtues.
It is saying do not be foolish and vain, aka Narcissus Myth

Also see Narcissus and Echo

Shoulder Angel and Shoulder Devil
Guardian Angels
Qareen
Fairy_godmother

These are deeply woven lessons about life and how everything works.

Speaking of Fairies:
Green Man
Horned One

Peter Pan of the cartoons = Saint Peter Pan the Green One the Hidden Unicorn.

Peter Pan
Deeply mixed with age old occult motifs and rich in explicit allegory.

Hel -Frau Holle -Hella -Freyja- Frigga = Hell = Never Never Land = Netherlands = Holland
Frau and Frey mean GREY/GRAY
JA the GREY ONE
Holly is also our Tree so = GREY TREE can also work.
Grey/Gray = Mixed Yin + Yang = Light and Dark combined

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Very interesting.

You misspelled ouroboros, though. I don't know if that matters in terms of your theory/system, it's just something I noticed...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Lucifer is a misnomer. It's taken from the Latin words Lux = Light and Ferre = Bearer or Bringer. This is not saying Jesus is satan.

Prophet Isaiah was giving hints to the identity of the Fallen One Heilel ben Shachar.

In Isaiah 14:12 you see "oh Lucifer, son of the dawn (morning)", but Hebrew days begin in the evening with the rising moon, the "son of the morning" would be the moon. Isaiah is saying that Allah is satan. Allah is not Yahweh. Jesus is Yahweh or IEUE.

"Bright morning star" is a title given to Jesus, but Islam totes this symbol:

The crescent moongod opening his mouth to swallow the Lord. When muslim say "Allah'u'ahkbar" they are saying their god Allah is greater than Yahweh.

Now read Isaiah 14:12-21

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

18 “All the kings of the nations,
All of them, sleep in glory,
Everyone in his own house;
19 But you are cast out of your grave
Like an abominable branch,
Like the garment of those who are slain,
Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit,
Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people.
The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children
Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
Lest they rise up and possess the land,
And fill the face of the world with cities.”

Daniel 8:15-26

15 Then it happened, when I, Daniel, had seen the vision and was seeking the meaning, that suddenly there stood before me one having the appearance of a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of the Ulai, who called, and said, “Gabriel, make this man understand the vision.” 17 So he came near where I stood, and when he came I was afraid and fell on my face; but he said to me, “Understand, son of man, that the vision refers to the time of the end.”

18 Now, as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me, and stood me upright. 19 And he said, “Look, I am making known to you what shall happen in the latter time of the indignation; for at the appointed time the end shall be. 20 The ram which you saw, having the two horns—they are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the male goat is the kingdom of Greece. The large horn that is between its eyes is the first king. 22 As for the broken horn and the four that stood up in its place, four kingdoms shall arise out of that nation, but not with its power.

23 “And in the latter time of their kingdom,
When the transgressors have reached their fullness,
A king shall arise,
Having fierce features,
Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power;
He shall destroy fearfully,
And shall prosper and thrive;
He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.

25 “Through his cunning
He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule;
And he shall exalt himself in his heart.
He shall destroy many in their prosperity.
He shall even rise against the Prince of princes;
But he shall be broken without human means.

26 “And the vision of the evenings and mornings
Which was told is true;
Therefore seal up the vision,
For it refers to many days in the future.”

Revelation 13:1-4

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
edit on 17-8-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

in sumerian KI=earth.

I am going to copy paste info I have waiting just for you.

Ea = Enki = An + Ki
Anu
Anu's consort was Ki
That means Enki = Hidden Janus and Hidden Bull

Ea

He was the keeper of the divine powers called Me, the gifts of civilization. His image is a double-helix snake, or the Caduceus, He is often shown with the horned crown of divinity dressed in the skin of a carp.

Seer of Ent, the Carp, the horns?

An and Ki were, in some texts, identified as brother and sister being the children of Anshar and Kishar.

Ki later developed into the Akkadian goddess Antu

Abzu
Abzu

ab='ocean' zu='to know' or 'deep' was the name for fresh water from underground aquifers that was given a religious quality in Sumerian and Akkadian mythology. Lakes, springs, rivers, wells, and other sources of fresh water were thought to draw their water from the abzu.

Abzu + Tiamat = Fresh Water + Salt Water = Foam of God
Tiamat
Sacred Marriage

The Sacred Marriage? The Salsa? The Salt and the Sauce?
This is the Blood and the Sugar.
Hieros gamos or Hierogamy
Gamos Gamy = Marry/Sex/Unite

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Very interesting.

You misspelled ouroboros, though. I don't know if that matters in terms of your theory/system, it's just something I noticed...

There are always multiple spellings especially for something that is in multiple languages.
I picked that specific spelling for the "tongue twister" which incidentally parallels perfectly.

I felt really silly when it hit me

Uroboros is another spelling variant I have seen people use pretty often.

I do have one piece of that puzzle though :
Old Latin boro, the early form of classical Latin uro "to burn."

Oh and I did mistakenly put a u in the end of it, that is probably for sure a mistake. Too bad I cannot take it out. Should be an O for sure , hahaha. Pretty ironic.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, Muzzle. It put me in mind of the 'Principia Discordia', but in a positive way.

I'm currently reading Manley P. Hall's 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages', and your thread was a refreshing read and good supplement to what I'm already taking notes on.

I hope to see more added to the thread. S&F.

Cirque

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join