It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden history: Ancient Builders, Bosnian ancestors build all pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello ATM members. First, sorry on bad english, and also, this thread IS NOT about Bosnian Pyramids, but we will talk about implications to world if we want to accept Bosnians pyramids as fact.

It is literally unimaginable to find such epic discovery in modern times, but yet it is in front of our eyes.

For more informations on Bosnian pyramids you can visit some older threads like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Search and you will find much more.

So before I make point, lets just for a second mention few characteristics of Bosnian pyramids.

1. There is not 1 pyramid in one place, but there are at least 3, or 5, not sure anymore.
2. Bosnian pyramid of the sun is biggest pyramid in world ever built, with about 220 meters. Great Pyramid in Egypt is only 147 meters.
3. Visoko, Bosnia, where all pyramids are, is biggest ancient construction yard ever found in the world.
4. There are literally miles of man made tunnels, below pyramids and around them, and that tunnels are being cleaned , secured and investigated.
5. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation towards cosmic north with the error of 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds, and center of pyramids (3 of them) forms perfect shaped triangle (2170 meters between pyramids).
6. Man made stones from around pyramids were carbon dated to be older than 7,500-10,000 years, with some claiming to be even more than 20,000 years. Pyramid in Egypt is only about 4500 years.
7. A lot of other..

Main stream Archaeologists claims that Bosnian pyramids is hoax and scam. Some claim that this is naturally formed, even if modern technology proved there is massive stone/concrete building covered with earth.

First that comes to my mind is how can they deny proof, or how can they can prove that this is not man made monument build over 7,500 or 10,000 years ago?

Because this is at stake….

If Bosnian pyramid is not hoax..

Then we need to rewrite history.

And we have a lot of people and groups in place of power that do not want this to happen.

For example, we still have hundreds millions of people living in modern countries that believes world is only few thousand years old.

The question is, who taught ancient Bosnian builders to build pyramids? How old that civilisation were? Are we here searching for missing links in world history that is very important to know?

Imagine that this discovery is so big that it can rewrite and rearrange world we are living today. Imagine that there is proof about advanced human civilisations, and that proof is hidden for some reasons. One of the reasons can be that it is easier to control people when they do not have knowledge. I have knowledge, but you don’t, so you all need to follow me to survive.

So we have 2 conclusions:

1. Official science deny it because people in power hides something.
2. Official science deny it because it is a hoax.

I ask you only 1 thing. Look videos for yourself. You can find a lot of PRO and amateur video shots, you will see a lot of explanations. When you see it with your own eyes then you are much time better judge than now. I want your opinion on this.

I didn’t watch this whole video, but it is amazing how they explore undergrounds, and guy talking is best expert in Bosnia pyramid case.
www.youtube.com...

Lets now get back on conclusions. At the moment, I cannot accept this is hoax, because there are to many proofs. It looks like modern science and people in power wants to hide something.

Winners rewrite history.

Keep that in mind.

Bosnian pyramid case is so big that it raises question, what or who destroyed earlier advanced civilisations?

But even more important…

Is that agenda still active today?

Lets say just 2 possible scenarios to deny Bosnian pyramids:

1. My theory: Advanced aliens infiltrated human race and placed new genes, created new hybrids and then helped those hybrids to get in place of power. Their changed gene makes them more greed and immune to normal human feelings, and also their ego is empowered. They are created to rule, and to serve their hidden agenda. They destroy evidence about their presence through history and they create networks of propaganda through for example religions.

2. There were no aliens, people were naturally corrupted to form groups and secretly work to achieve their greedy goals. They helped each other to get in place of power and from there they rewrite history through endless wars. It is a fact that knowledge is destroyed through history, but that does not mean that knowledge is not available to those in power.

Im not big supporter of second example, because it does not explain big ufo presence I believe we have today through world and all other mysteries in that area through history.

Also, we are just few steps back to technology where we can produce hybrids humans, so why cant we imagine someone did hybrid to us before?

Bosnian pyramid is so big that it can reveal advanced human civilisations tens of thousands of years old, and it could explain mysteries of what destroyed earlier civilisations. It can connect the same problem they faced then, to problem we have now.

It can be instant and drastic change to understand reality we live in.

Lets say for example, that this monument is real, and that is at least 7,500 years old, 3000 years older that pyramid in Egypt, and that is so much bigger, what would that mean to you? Would you start to think differently?

I would. I did start to think differently. That’s just one more proof to claims that we indeed were advanced civilization, and what happened then is somehow still secret today. And if they keep this in secret even today, it means that those who keep it in secret are somehow still involved in taking away knowledge from people and are maybe even responsible for fall of earlier civilizations. If that's true, that is then the greatest enemy to human race. It is just one of the maps to see where enemy is. And it is always the same, is it just human greed, or there is alien activity.
edit on 17-8-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think there are good possibilities that the Bosnian Pyramids are real, they are of a different type of construction than the ones in the middle east though. Monkey see monkey do....I think that there are much earlier pyramids than the ones in Egypt, but it would not be good for the economy of the Egyptians if verified big pyramids were found somewhere else. I think the Egypt pyramids are copies of older pyramids that existed before the ice age. The people in that area did a great job of building the pyramids in the middle east though. So did the people who built all the pyramids in China and South America and some in North America. They all are designed from much earlier observations of at least a few pyramids though. I don't think the Bosnian Pyramids are the oldest, that may be really hard to prove. I also think the original Pyramids were built by one of the hominiods, not by modern man.

What I have said is my opinion, I have read a lot on these structures over the years and also have read a lot of articles on how economies are structured.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
but it would not be good for the economy of the Egyptians if verified big pyramids were found somewhere else.

with whats going
currently in Egypt...

finding older pyramids
in other parts of the world
is the least of their worry's...

S&F

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I actually personally know Sam. He is a nice guy, he gets a little overzealous about his digs at the Bosnian pyramid, but anyone working on a find like that would get excited.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I think there are good possibilities that the Bosnian Pyramids are real, they are of a different type of construction than the ones in the middle east though. Monkey see monkey do....I think that there are much earlier pyramids than the ones in Egypt, but it would not be good for the economy of the Egyptians if verified big pyramids were found somewhere else. I think the Egypt pyramids are copies of older pyramids that existed before the ice age. The people in that area did a great job of building the pyramids in the middle east though. So did the people who built all the pyramids in China and South America and some in North America. They all are designed from much earlier observations of at least a few pyramids though. I don't think the Bosnian Pyramids are the oldest, that may be really hard to prove. I also think the original Pyramids were built by one of the hominiods, not by modern man.

What I have said is my opinion, I have read a lot on these structures over the years and also have read a lot of articles on how economies are structured.

I think in a similar way Ricky.

I think the Egyptian pyramids like those in Giza, were some of the earliest built in Egypt, with the lower quality and rougher ones built much later, by those people who had forgotten how the earlier and better built ones were constructed.

Mainstream thinking is the opposite. They claim the crappier pyramids were older, 'practice' attempts at building them, and gradually culminated in the great pyramids...i don't think they're right. I think instead of showing a progression of building technology, it shows a gradual loss of knowledge about how to build like they used to be built.

I too think the larger and more advanced pyramids around the world, came earlier and at the tail end of the ice age, and probably just before the event that caused the 'great dying' and the 13,000 ya 'younger dryas' mini-ice age event.

The survivors of which tried to emulate the technology and building skills of the civilisation they were the descendants of, but with the battle to survive and rebuild their civilisation, a lot of knowledge was probably lost, and was never truly regained.

The 'star map' found on the pyramid shaft door, is dated to be how the stars were in 9200 BC, or over 11,000 years ago.

It's interesting to note that there are scientific research on the x-ray emissions coming from Orion that point to there being a supernova explosion in Orion around 10,000 years ago.

Since the Giza pyramids are theorised to resemble the belt stars of Cygnus and has a shaft pointing directly at Orion, there is some merit to the idea that the pyramids were built to commemorate a particular event. This event could well have been a super massive supernova explosion in the area of Orion around 12K - 14k years ago which had disaster proportion effects on the people of Earth at the time, with Gamma rays affecting climate and exposed people and animals.

May also have been a period of meteoric bombardment, causing the great dying and the end of the ice age and the onset of the mini younger dryas ice age.

There is red pigmented paint on small sections of the shaft lining stones that could easily be sampled and C14 dated to date the pyramids...but for some odd reason this is not done. A small scraping by one of the robots in the shaft could be done easily and for very small cost, so why isn't this done if not to hide the true age of the structures?

Because they would be revealing that the better and bigger pyramids are a lot older than the smaller and rougher ones they claim were the first ones, and they don't want to acknowledge that a) An event from space almost wiped out Humanity, and could do so again and b) they would look like idiots for claiming otherwise for a century or more.

edit on 17-8-2013 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I know a guy who owns a company in Minnesota who does carbon dating,. He goes around these places and gets samples and looks at evidence that can effect the samples to get the proper conditions for evaluating the results. It is not very cheap to have that done, even for his company there is a lot of expenses. It isn't as simple as just dating the sample, there is a lot of other evidence to gather to get the correct date.
edit on 17-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There are plenty of companies out there that have around a months turn around and a cost of about 100 - 300 euros to perform a small sample C14 dating.

To me that's cheap and quite fast.

Your mate might be in a company that charges a lot more for their services than the average.

I know any dating has to be taken in the round, but if the paint is on the inside of the shaft, and was clearly added as the pyramid was being built...it must point to a date in time when the pyramid was built, or at the least when amendments or additions were built.

Either way, it will show a minimum age for the structures. I would have thought that even at 100X the average cost for C14 analysis this would still be relatively cheap for an interested organisation or relatively wealthy individual, considering the ongoing disputes and theories on the pyramids and their ages.

We spend more money on policing football matches or events like that, than we do on getting at any real degree of historical truth.

Oh things would be very different if i ran the world!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

In the case you talk about, a sample of the stone it is on may be enough to find how the stone interacts with the breakdown of the paint. It's not like when it is buried, the levels of radioactive elements in the surrounding soils can have an impact on an accurate date. The closer the date you want the more the knowledge of the environment should be. If you are dating something with a large range, say four thousand to eight thousand years BP, than it can be cheap. Say you want to date something to five thousand to five thousand five hundred BP, it gets a lot more expensive to have accurate results. Decay occurs at a rate proportional to the environmental properties of the area. If you are dating something within say five hundred years, the environment does not have that much influence in that time to effect the results much.

I talked to this guy a couple of times and listened to his lectures. I had to research what he said to figure out what he was telling us, I only got about ten hours into this research on this subject. I was interested in finding the cost so I contacted his company. I also looked at how cost is derived, it is based on the number of tests that have to be made.
edit on 17-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is also question on how we define word advanced.

For example, earlier civilizations didnt have internet, or mass production like we now, but they can still be advanced in various areas that are unknown today. Waves, sound energy, better understanding of nature energy flows or things like that. If they can build monuments so big and precise, they are indeed advanced even without internet

edit on 17-8-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I believe the Pyramids of Giza were built before 12.000b.c.. The reasoning is because ancient sea shells were found around the bases of the pyramids. The biblical flood of Noah happend about 12,000 years ago. Gilgamesh the pre-flood King of ancient Uruk, might have witnessed the pyramids actual construction.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poweref

I have a gut instinct the Bosnian pyramids are indeed real but the people whom made them and even there descendants are nothing to do with the people whom not live there, there is some suggestion they may be 26000 years old on one thread I read, if this is so it puts the culture that built them in the inter ice age period before the start of the last ice age and also if correct may indicate that there is no link to the later Egyptian period, as for the oldest, well who really knows though the Chinese great white pyramid is just under 1000 feet tall and may have been a good deal taller when constructed, the Chinese pyramids are thought to be imperial tomb's,
cyberspaceorbit.com...

Then there are these enigmatic structures in the south American jungle that may be quite different to the known step type and have smooth sides.
www.rickrichards.com...

There was some time ago also a claim that a mountain that was seven times bigger than the great pyramid of Giza, was actually a pyramid due to findings at the top and base by archaeologists but the story quickly vanished, it was in a dangerous area of the south American jungle were drug cartels were known to operate, I can not remember the rest of the story but the mountain was isolated and not part of a range.

As for an ancient advanced civilisation, remember whom controls the knowledge has the power, any ancient High Tech device weather human or not would likely be taken to be reverse engineered and a patent on behalf of some corporation would be filed and refilled as necessary to control that technology,.
What they can not suppress or control they destroy.

Read this and realise it is nothing unique as there have been similar story's around the word.
t-incognita.blogspot.co.uk...

S+F I agree with you on your post.

edit on 18-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If Bosnian pyramid is not hoax.. Then we need to rewrite history.And we have a lot of people and groups in place of power that do not want this to happen.
For example, we still have hundreds millions of people living in modern countries that believes world is only few thousand years old.

First, I would like to input that written history pertains only to the receiver of such knowledge. The victors write history, but for only those who serve them. Yes, inaccurate history is being taught in schools the world over. This is for shame, but outlets like ATS allow us to share reputable content published from all ends of the globe (and beyond?). We find or knowledge, and some of us are adept at discerning truth ~ Link

I couple education systems I steer clear from: Rockefeller Foundation (American Colleges), Ayn Rand-funded education (American Schools), American Medical Association, American Dental Association to name a few.

Also, we are just few steps back to technology where we can produce hybrids human

While this is certainly true, we cannot assume that all intervention is negative. If our ancestors were taught pyramid construction, these were more likely a kind of hospital ~

.I believe that the three different channels of water have been charged differently by each of the pyramids for the benefit of health. I have had the water from springs near the base of the pyramids and I must say it is the best tasting water I have ever drank. Not only that, people drinking the water have said ailments have cleared up after doing so for prolonged periods of time. Each of the pyramids have different energetic fields. The Sun pyramid is constructed from a post glacial deposit, so it may charge the water as though it had being flowing through a natural mountain deposit. At the Moon, the water runs over sandstones which formed at the shoreline. Perhaps the water coming from the Moon Pyramid is charged as though it came from a lake.

The Giza pyramid is often referred to as the Power plant of Giza after studies reveal design to support this. I believe that each pyramid cluster found across the entire world has a unique, if not similar, function. That the Bosnian Pyramid cluster is located on a ley line is certainly no coincidence.

In 'The Only Planet of Free Choice' by Phyllis Schlemner, trance channel Phyllis writes of her channellings with the nine Eloheim creators of Earth and they answer a number of her questions, about the pyramid.

The Giza pyramid and others like it were built a hundred and fifty years before the destruction of Atlantis, around 13,000 years ago. Further additions were made to the pyramid approximately 7,000 years ago. The nine said it took from beginning to completion approximately 6,000 years to build.] and it was said to have been built from the top downwards using lines of magnetic flux, this would make sense as a frequency or noise would need to be created underneath, see magnetics. The pyramid has cracks in some of its support beams, and looks like it has had restoration work done at a later time, possibly the (Earthquake and resulting) flood that brought down Atlantis, the cracked tectonic plate may have affected the pyramid too. Possibly it had restoration work done on it and this is what they referred to. The nine said that the Hoova, Ashan, Altea and Myrex civilizations designed the pyramid, but it was physically built by humans, the civilizations engineered the design and this knowledge was channelled on to humans. The nine said the pyramid had several design features for the purposes of ; 1. Regeneration of cells in the chambers 2. Preservation of cells 3. Receiving channelled energy from the civilizations to Earth 4. Sending a spiral energy upward from Earth 5. Emitting energy to circulate Earth (which I understand to be the dragon lines/ley lines) Twelve other pyramids were built approximately 1500 to 2000 years after the pyramid at Giza with the intension of energetically linking to the Giza pyramid making a network. I see these pyramids as of a network of nuclear power stations built to stabilise the Earths light, Earth used to have 2 suns, but humanity has only ever known one, there is a lot of magnetics disturbance and irregularity spurts of light from the sun that can only impact on the nervous system and heart. The Sun is the pacemaker of the heart. The pyramids behave exactly like crystals, they are built in the position of etheric crystals, and the master crystal, is the Giza pyramid. I see humanity suppling the light for the grid system, and the pyramids connecting up with the crystal caves around the core. The light created, ray light, was placed into the Earth, to power Gaia and the kingdoms she supports, and at the appropriate time generate enough light so Gaia can ascend and become a star. I know its a new concept, Earth is far too small, even Jupiter is too small by our understanding.to provide the energy of a sun. There are places within the Earth where holographic equipment still exists. Lynn Christopher Dunn's insightful work provides the evidence. Once the pyramid was completed with its crystal cap stone, energy emanated outward, but people of the day in their lack of wisdom removed the capstone and the energy was depleted. The pyramid is considered the foundation stone for light on Earth and is said to indicates the times when the brotherhood of light return to Earth. It is also the model of human consciousness programming and shows our present resurrection. The dead who were laid in pyramid tombs had their heads facing south at the bottom of the shafts so as to join the brotherhood of light on Orion. The Giza pyramid was considered a place of soul preparation and initiation in order to join the creators on Alnitak of Orion. Only the high priests and pharaohs were allowed to be buried in pyramids at this time, in China a common person cannot be buried on a dragon/ley line, this remains the sole right of Kings even today. Construction The Elohim said the pyramid was raised using crystal and a vocal sound tuned to the stone. This may have been the sound AUM created by many people. In India, Aum is considered the symbol of primordial vibration, and is vocalised in ‘C sharp’, the 32nd octave of the Earth year. It is said to resonate with Rays 1, 2 & 3. Dunn says the pyramid is tuned to F# , from measurements taken from the size of the cavaty of the Kings chamber. From my own calculations, F# resonates with Jupiter on the 36th octave. Jupiter is the planet of enlightenment, ruling the heart chakra in man. Which shows human enlightenment to be the correct frequency of the Earth, also that by emanating F# those who are subjected to the frequencies are kept in a boosted "enlightened state". There is a connection between the heart and the rhythms of the brain. If I can find it, I'll write about here. Wherever there is consciousness there is a pyramid. Every life form has a light pyramid associated with it; therefore our body is overflowing with them, having over three hundreds trillions cells. The pyramid is a computer /nuclear plant that was placed at the centre of the Earths mass to connect to the Earths grids / meridians. A pyramid shaped energy field exists directly below the ground, replicating what is above, this diamond shaped field is the focal point for a network of magnetic resonances that feed the whole of the Earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
IMO the Egyptians now inhabiting that land are NOT the same Egyptians who built that stuff. Rather, they came along afterward, found it, and tried to copy it. They also looted it, vandalized it (stole all the casing stones) and basically have ruined one of mankinds most important heritage sites.

Giza is so ruined that its almost pornographic in the shame and desolation that once-beautiful place has become.

And the idea that these squatters have claimed all this history as their national treasure is insane. Those people are temporary migrants upon the land, and they are despoiling it. It's almost a crime - nationalistic short-sightedness.

Look at images of GIza that show the context of the pyramids. It is not a clean desert with wondrous stone structures protruding from the sand. It is more like a squalid sprawled urban ghetto cancer encroaching on something amazing.

Of course, every American Indian thinks the same thing of every ugly, disgusting strip-mall-city in the US, so it aint necessarily about Egyptians per se....

Read John Anthony West!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 19-8-2013 by MarsSentinel because: typo

join