It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow on high alert over "credible" intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow on high alert over "credible" intelligence

www.mirror.co.uk

Heathrow Airport is on high terror alert amid fears women suicide bombers are ready to strike with ­explosives concealed in breast implants.

Security checks have been beefed up after “credible” intelligence that al-Qaeda is plotting attacks on airlines flying out of London.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk[ed itby]edit on Fri Aug 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed title and subtitle

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am highly suspicious of this ! ! ! !

Sounds just like an excuse to grope women !

Hell Hope the TSA isn't paying attention to this.

Ok now seriously what kind of people would even sit around thinking this kind of stuff up ?

Is that a sign of just how evil they are trying to kill people anyway they can?

Or is there something to this ?

We have seen shoes,underwear,them trying to implant bombs in to their bodies, and now breasts.

Honestly I don't know what to make of this TRUE FACT the world does have an over abundance of stupid people, BUT....................................

And yes I am fully aware of clandestine organzation's manipulation of media and spying to see how effecitive their psyop campaign is.

But which clandestine organizations there are quite a few alphabet agencies ALL over the world.

Jokers to the left of me Jokers to the Right of me there we are watching our wives,girlfriends, and grandmas get fondled in the name of 'national security'.

More like international debauchery at least in this person's opinion,

What say the sages of ATS?

www.mirror.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can see some moron say, ' If breast implants, are legal, the terrorist's will win'.

Pay any attention to NYC mayors you will get this comment.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thread's been covered here...

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow,

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I wonder if the TSA will be called in as expert consultants ?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I am highly suspicious of this ! ! ! !

Sounds just like an excuse to grope women !

Seriously?..So what do you think happened? Someone stood up at one or the high level TSA meetings and said "you know what i think we need to come up with a plan to grope more women". Then after many more meetings and think tank consultations it was decided the best way they could get away with groping women was to fake a terror alert about false breast implants.

Sounds just a little bit ridiculous maybe...??

edit on 16-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Any more ridiculous then AQ planting bombs in a woman's breast implants...? The TSA gropes all kinds of people and does messed up stuff all the time. Could you really put that past them? I can't.

The story just sounds asinine to me all around. I'm calling bs on this one.

-SAP-
edit on 16-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Hmmmm... TSA secret operation titty fumble verses a loophole is the restrictions on carrying large quantities of jell onto a plane (all be it inside someone) being a remote possible threat...yes quite clearly a lot more ridiculous.

Heathrow isnt prone to lots of crazy alerts like most of the American airports are.

edit on 16-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Erm just to point out to the Americans.
The TSA only exists in your country...
They don't work in the U.K

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What if AQ outsmarts everybody.

What if they use 'contact' explosives ?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Seems to me with this kinda crap being put out there, it won't be long now until every country has their own little molester agencies in all the airports

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Even the Delhi Police get warnings from Intelligence Bureau (IB) some of the Girls are Hiding Bombs Materials in their Breasts ...will post links when it's officially declared by the govt

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh man here we go. Whats next? traveling nude?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why it has to be women with big breast and not men's testicles, like somebody point out this seems like an excuse for sexual assault on women's breast, the bigger the deadlier.

And not I am not been funny just sick and tired of how women now are to become target of sexual assault because breast size.

Here in the US we got nothing but a whole bunch of sexual predators hiding behind the job as TSA agents.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The bigger the badder, the deadlier, the heavier, the hellinger..... us males donts a care...just make sure their damn big. If we have to die we want to go with a smile on our face.
edit on 16-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

come on now really

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Is ok, my point was just proved by his post. It is a targeting on women and sexual intent is behind the so call high alert, I hope that is just a joke and hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Why it has to be women with big breast and not men's testicles, like somebody point out this seems like an excuse for sexual assault on women's breast, the bigger the deadlier.

They said explosives, not cherry bombs. I suppose size does matter in this case. After all, even Semtex needs some quantity to do more than make people deaf in a closed metal tube.

I still say it's someone's warped sense of humor to feed disinfo into the system and watch the result with hysterical laughter. Definitely not so funny when considering security's likely response to such a threat. State mandated sexual assault, basically.

God help us all if they go to internal threats either real or imagined, of the inserted variety, to be tactful. I've wondered almost since '01, what it would take to see abuse of body search go into cavity search beyond what people like Customs Enforcement already do.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I agree and to add that this all about controlling the masses with fear.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well the losers are the foreign countries that count on US American tourist to spend in their economies, statistics show that less Americans are travelling oversea due to the crap they have to endure during their trips and on top of that the expenses of traveling this days.

Or it could be that the fear mongering about Terrorist bombers is a targeted propaganda to force Americans to stay home and vacation locally to support the economy.

Its working.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join