It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So now Heathrow is in panic mode over credible treats of an al-Qaeda boob bomb attack. After the long passed shoe bomb failure the intelligence agencies must be trying to up their game. While I'll admit it is probably technically achievable this is probably the result of PRISM type information gathering. I can just imagine the Skype call that generated this tip.

Heathrow Airport is on high terror alert amid fears women suicide bombers are ready to strike with ­explosives concealed in breast implants.

Security checks have been beefed up after “credible” intelligence that al-Qaeda is plotting attacks on airlines flying out of London.

One staff member said: “There are genuine fears over this.

"We have been told to pay particular attention to females who may have concealed hidden explosives in their breasts.

This almost sounds like another TSA inspired excuse to grope.

It is also feared there is no shortage of ­volunteers willing to take part in an atrocity after hundreds of extremists recently escaped from prison in Pakistan.

Explosives expert Andy Oppenheimer said: “There is a great fear that al-Qaeda are planning on using internal devices to try and get through airport scanners.

"These explosives could be in breast implants.”

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow on high alert over “credible” intelligence

So exactly how many of those escapees from Pakistan were actually women? This smells like another hysterical CIA-MI6 type dog and pony show to me. Still I've been wrong before. Anyone taking bets on this one?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Sounds like a policy a 20 something year old TSA agent put in the suggestion box, in hopes of touching women's breasts.

I fear these rules will get stranger and stranger.

I really would like to see the cost vs benefit graph for this one.

edit on 16-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to lax immigration laws.. not everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to lax immigration laws.. not everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

I dont think this has anything to do with immigration laws, but an abuse of power to suspend ones privacy and freedom, instead of effectively attempting to prevent acts of terror.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is a joke? They gonna frisk all the women in "Burka's"???

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why isn't this surprising? US facilities close on two continents over a garbage intercept across lines those talking knew were monitored. The bell rings? Pavlov's dog salivates. Someone gets word of a "Booby Bomb" and suddenyl it's panic in the halls as the boob hunt begins.

Pavlov's Dog salivates so much sometimes, the poor pooch looks rabid.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to wrong foreign policy.. everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

Fixed it for ya Mr. London if you don't mind

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Booby bombs, who thinks up this crap?
Just how are they supposed to detonate it?
Much less get the detonator past the metal detector?

SMH.

M.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well that's just great, women can expect to be fondled all in the name of security,

oh please

btw I thought Allah was against plastic surgery for non medical purposes.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

I dont think this has anything to do with immigration laws, but an abuse of power to suspend ones privacy and freedom, instead of effectively attempting to prevent acts of terror.

In the world of ats, then yes.. in reality then probably no.. things do tend to get blown out of proportion here.. this doesn't actually mean they will actaully frisk anyone that wears a burkha.. just they are more aware of possible terrorist threats that think outside the box.

My comment about immigration laws will probably only be fully understood by residents of this once great Britain..

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, this certainly changes the meaning of "Bombshell" Babes.....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I thought so to Lady~T.... I guess how America wages war(s) in the name of god.... Muslim women can pack a boobie bomb in the name of Allah???
(there's a joke in there somewhere)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Booby bombs, who thinks up this crap?
Just how are they supposed to detonate it?
Much less get the detonator past the metal detector?

SMH.

M.

The article indicates the (unfortunate) bomber would have to inject another liquid into the ah ... site of the currently implanted explosive.

I can just see that, TSA chasing a Muslim woman holding a syringe around the airport as she tries to jab herself in the boob.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Sounds more like a movie if you ask me...
I guess anything is possible....

link   
reply to post by sulaw

It's ridiculous,

Plastic surgery for non medical purposes is blatantly against their faith.

True Muslims would not adhere to this.

Just more nonsense spouted out to get the public in a panic

link   
its a tabloid story, its not supposed to be taken seriously.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The two named sources in this story are from private security companies.

Of course they are going to come up with outlandish ideas to try to stimulate interest, they would be failing in their jobs, otherwise.
Who knows, they may have came up with better ideas that the boobie bomber.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Knobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ingenious!

Recruit a number of middle-aged to elderly women to be your "carriers".

Provide them with breast implants in which the saline solution (or silicone) has been replaced with an explosive of similar density (for x-ray verification purposes).

And implant each with a modified cardiac pace-maker designed to detonate the explosive implants on command.

Due to the apparent age of the "mules", the pace-makers would likely escape notice; many "older" people have pace-makers nowadays, women included.

And, as a medical device, Security agents are not likely to be able to tell that the pacemaker-cum-detonator has been altered from its original function.

And bear in mind; men, who are far more likely to have pacemakers implanted (especially middle-aged and elderly men), can, and do, have Pectoral implants, which vary from the female breast implant only in size and shape.

Men can also have fluid filled Penile implants, but I would think that the available fluid capacity for a penile implant would make it impractical for anything but close-in assassination attempts.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Bhadhidar because: spelling

edit on 16-8-2013 by Bhadhidar because: also spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Really? Boob bombs? WTF...

They really must think we are as stupid as the people in "idiocracy". Sometimes I wonder if TPTB are just testing to see how ridiculous they can get.

Really though, this is dumb as hell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join