It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Historian who can read anyones Akashic Record.. up to and including the universe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

hellobruce

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
More snake oil for sale.

Very true, from their website..

Only $29 per Month
$95 Membership Upgrade
$195 Membership Upgrade
95$ for 30min

edit on 16-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

What website did you get this from may I ask?
Just wondering as I can't find anything about memberships on the Andrew Bartzis website.

He does charge for private readings, yes but it's his only income and it is hard work.
He also does hundereds of hours of interviews every week which are free to listen to where if you call in during some of the live shows he will give mini readings.

I get that some or even most are not ready to listen to this kind of information.
Alot of what Andrew says I find very compelling.

I would strongly recommend those of you that skipped over this information to look again.

Galactic History -- Part 1
There are 20 parts, each 25 minutes long.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

Dear TH3S33K3R
I just want to thank you for starting this thread.
I would have missed this infomation if It wasn't for you and I'm sure there are many others whom feel the same as I.
Thank you

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here is the link to the latest show.
It goes live in 5 minutes.

The Galactic History Show 10/11 Sept 2013
edit on 10-9-2013 by ANTHONY33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Argyll
Secrets of the universe revealed!.................all for only $80 per hour via Skype!

Don't make me laugh

Doh wasted five minutes i will never get back, he owes me twenty bucks minimum, lol

The Bot

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

He also does hundereds of hours of interviews every week

Um...there are only 168 hours in a week.

Sure you don't want to revise your statement?

Or is he just sooooo fantastic that he creates time itself?

edit on 9/15/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Love that kind of entertainment. A dash of truth a hint of reality, yes, I like it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I had to drop in to share my feelings on this.

And my feelings are more or less:

F#@K YEAH! This is the coolest story I've ever heard. I personally believe and trust Andrew. He speaks his own truth, no doubt about that. How much of it is FACT, however, is literally unknowable. But who cares? Even if it's all made up, I'd still watch all 20 parts again (which I have, many parts twice or three times or more with family & friends).

If it's true, then the bottom line is that the future is decided by your thoughts & actions. If it's all bullsh#t, then the bottom line is still that your future is decided by your thoughts & actions. But what do you expect? Do human beings truly expect the honest history of our cosmic existence to be anything less than spectacularly bizarre and unbelievable?

We have barely come to terms with the fact that we exist at all. We've been hiding from the omniscient sea of consciousness that we are birthed of before life, live now within, and eventually die back into when we leave life, that we're afraid to even address humanity's true origins (much less its infinite nature, or civilization's currently disturbed nature). Why do we presume to know anything about anything when the "I" that is reading this probably has no idea what it is!?

Anyway, who cares. I could go on forever. My point is that I believe what Andrew says, and it thrills me to finally connect so many seemingly unconnected dots in this global conspiracy of multidimensional oppression. Yet I also acknowledge that this information changes absolutely nothing. We're still in a dangerous mess, there's still work to be done and we still can't get along. But I'm so glad to have stumbled across this remarkable interview. If nothing else, it has inspired me creatively. And that's a purpose in and of itself.

I wish Peace, Love & Unity for all beings human or otherwise, terrestrial or otherwise, and corporeal or otherwise. We ALL share this cosmos, like it or not; and as such, we all share our various troubles. So forgive yourself & each other, and whatever you believe to be true, follow that truth will all your heart so that you might discover yourself. "Man, know thyself, and thou shalt know the universe and God." - Pythagoras. He meant this literally as well as figuratively. "All knowledge is ultimately self-knowledge." - Bruce Lee. Another wise Master who sees through all of these silly games. "The kingdom of God is within you." - Jesus. These are all the same wisdom. Know who "I" is, truly grasp an intellectual AS WELL as an esoteric understanding of this concept, and you will liberate yourself from fear. That's the only way to win this struggle of Good vs. Evil, or Dark vs. Light. By transcending our fear. By trance-ending our illusion of "self" as separate from "other". We are all one giant mind, the intelligent essence of All That Is, experiencing itself one thought at a time, one person at a time. We are nothing more. And certainly nothing less. We are. "I am that I am." "I think; therefore I am." etc. etc.... these are all the same "Self" realizing itself. And that Self is YOU! So cheer up. Life's a drama, sure, but it's your drama. You write your own dialogue the moment it is said. So be mindful of yourselves in the years to come. The decisions we all make will dictate where this drama takes us.

And on that note, I shall depart. I've rambled too long as it is. I have a habit of that. But who cares. People will either agree with me, disagree with me or simply ignore me. If they agree with me, then good for them. They've found a comrade in me. And likewise, if they disagree, then they're obviously aware of their divine Right to consciously discriminate between ideas, and that's good for them (and bad for me, supposedly, for some reason). And finally, if they ignore me, then who cares? I won't know about it, and they won't know I don't care. So in that light, I see all of you as friends. How could I see you any other way? Agreeing with me only validates OUR shared beliefs, disagreeing with me encourages OUR shared growth, and ignoring me encourages OUR shared ability to make up our own mind on these things. And to me, I cherish all of these things. These are the things that make us human. And all this trouble is over all our worth. Humans are no more important than other species of the cosmos. And yet, we are most important. Because it is us who decides where this all goes from here. And that is true whether Andrew is full of sh#t or speaking the honest truth. It makes no difference. You, however, make all the difference.

No pressure... but the cosmos all depends upon your choices. They don't tell you that in school because then you might take responsibility for your thoughts & actions. And then the cosmos wouldn't be vulnerable to domination by these epic cosmic assholes!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
*Double post! My bad! I highly doubt anyone wants to read my ramble once, let alone twice. Peace guys (& thanks for sharing this OP. I came across this material on youtube through my own synchronicity, but after watching all 20 parts, I had to add to the discussion here on ATS. What a gem of fascinating info that interview is, from start to finish. Interesting times indeed.)
edit on 26/9/2013 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
To everyone "hating" You are judging based off a belief system that has nothing to do with Andrew. Do you realize that all you have is "sounds lame to me" and "must be a fraud because he charges 80$ per hour"

Is time travel lame?
cool stay here.

Is having new ideas lame?
Oh ok, stay here as well. You must really like society as is. Perfect days, perfect families, perfect job, perfect friends... everything you dream of right?
Note *I personally want a lot of different things so I will not be staying here*

Remember the cool kids in school? Everyone talked about them but no one really hung out with them and they were popular because people talked # so they did #tier things? Because what we focus on GROWS. Try focusing on stuff you like and want. What do you want for humanity? I 80$ for a psychic reading is CHEAP. Andrew also does charity and free reading shows. You have no idea who you are talking about, and its obvious.

If you are going to talk bad about someone, make sure you want them to be more popular. If you are going to talk about anything at all, make sure its what you want in life because you will get more and more of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join