It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Seriously Good Updates on the Death of Reporter Michael Hastings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Were all of you aware of the fact that Hastings was visited by a federal agency the day before he died? Well at least according to Infowars, They also said that he often received death threats due to his controversial journalism. Plus they may have more revelations. Not certain if we can take what Infowars says as gospel.

Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings, who was killed in a suspicious car crash after complaining that he was being harassed by the FBI, had his home visited by agents from an unnamed federal agency the day before his death, a close friend of Hastings told Infowars.

Through speaking to close friends of Hastings, Infowars has also gathered other astounding revelations about the circumstances surrounding his death that will be released in due course if those individuals are comfortable in going public.

Feds Visited Michael Hastings’ House Day Before His Death

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by flossy666
reply to post by MRuss

I subscribe to Rolling Stone. They had a story about Michael Hastings in last week's issue. I believe it was a family member that they asked if they thought the death was suspicious and this person said no.

May I ask you a question?

If Michael Hastings had been your big brother and you already had a wife and child....let's throw in a couple of eldery parents who have limited independence....would you answer that question with a "yes"?

Yes I would say yes..... Maybe. lol. Good question. Honesty? I don't think the rest of the family has anything to worry about. If this is a conspiracy the powers that be have made their statement.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveFurther

if the CIA DID blow it up (hypothetically) they wouldn't want to use something that would leave evidence, would they?

Oh you mean the special explosive preparations that the CIA improvises that can be made in your kitchen sink like .. .
Lead Picrate
Picric Acid
Tetrammine Copper Chlorate
Potassium Nitrate
Copper Sulphate
Lead Azide
and Mannitol Hexanitrate Nitromannitrol ?

Every one of those explosives leaves a specific signature.
The point is that every type of explosive leaves a special detectable signature.
If you know of any preparations that do not please let me know as I would like to add such knowledge to my already preexisting expertise in that field.

and he went off the radar? Didn't know that. Do you know why?

There was a posting in another thread by a journalist who indicated that "Off the Radar" is a frequent term used by journalists to say that they are going to be unreachable by telecommunications or electronics.

The problem I see is that if it was a murder by ANY alphabet agency that it is entirely too complicated. Those agencies are known to be some Sneaky and Devious Sons A Britches, They kill people in simplistic ways.

Why didn't they just Suicide him?
That costs nothing and is allot easier to believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

Isn't the car being held? How can an independent test it if no access is granted? Seems ignorant to say that it's not something when you can't prove either way.

in his mind, the fact that nobody was whining about strange smells in the loud labs vid , is all the proof anyone would need to determine that no explosives were used...

we had this discussion in another thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Thank you for your post and for following the latest news about M. Hastings. S&F for you.

Regarding the analysis of the accident, I am puzzled, why do we not have a proper analysis of the wreck of the car. Even though the car went into flames, the remainings can help precisely determine the impact point, speed, where the fire started, which temperature the fire was (and this could point out whether there were some "fire facilitators" inside the vehicle.
The road before the impact can also provide lots of clues: skid marks from the tires will show the car behaviour, whether Michael pressed the brakes, when, little stone/pellets being dragged by the tires would also provide useful info.
Is such an analysis (with photos) available?
Did anyone outside of the LAPD/FBI/any other "trustful" organisation get access to the car?

My first impression when I see the pictures in the video: the vehicle seems to be almost perpendicular to the road direction, against the tree.
So, to follow what seems to be apparently the official version, the car was travelling super fast, it must have suddenly change its course by 80°, and bang into the tree at still very high speed.
Then the engine got ejected from the vehicle, due to the crash, in a perpendicular direction to the crash (due to the inertia of the engine?)
Or maybe the vehicle hit the tree with a slight angle and rotated around it?

I does not look very logical to me, so I am most probably missing one point of the accident, hence the request for the official accident analysis.

One point which would support your analysis (shown in the video in your next message): a vehicle interior maximum burn rate is 100 mm/min (federal & EU homologation law).

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by KarmaComa

At this link you will find all of the information as far as Facts and Evidence regarding the Michael Hastings accident. It is updated with something everyday. The OP focuses on both sides of the case (Murder/Not Murder).

Link
edit on 18-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but I was not aware of the illuminati wanting people to embrace the truths of the bible, accept Yeshua ha Mashiach as their Lord and Savior and not following the theory of evolution, the RCC, or new age religions. But, if that is what you believe the Illuminati is all for then that's your right.

I think you just don't like me and want to push a button or two, which really is pretty sad.

Have a nice night.

Who said ever I dislike the Illuminati. and the bible was created by them anyway as control distraction device. Personally I think Hastings was over the limit and driving too fast, and distracted cause he was reading/sending text messages on his phone.
Sure the illuminator whack people, but they usually go for the easy targets the ones who if they supply the ammo will whack themselves, Phil Schneider and William Cooper types.
The illuminati figures always worship Egyptian deities. Do you deny you practice paganism and your moon goddess of worship is Isis?

edit on 18-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Great, thanks!

I was also trying to bring my 2 cents in the murder/no murder direction, that a proper, documented accident analysis should shed all the light.
I will go through the thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yeah but this is coming from a government with mosquito sized drones. We all know know that they have technology way more advanced than what we see. Oh wait, did I say mosquito sized drone?

Or what if they put a small, remote electronic item in the gas tank that could produce a spark?
edit on 18-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You've made two major assumptions which are probably skewing your analysis here.

First, you assume that the official investigation is totally objective, testing for all the traces of possible explosives (in most forensic/scientific investigations, the lab technicians must know or have a good idea of what to look for before that trace can be properly detected) and that it is totally insulated from outside - or even inside - influence.

Second, you assume that the CIA or any if their now-countless subcontractors don't have SOME kind of explosive that leaves no trace. The USA prides itself on military technology and just because you can't think of a way, that is a naive extrapolation to make in saying that nobody else can or has already.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

So are you saying that it is Not safe to assume that Police and Fire Agencies are doing their jobs?

As far as knowing what to look for. If there is a suspicion they will test for all possibilities. Incidentally anything that is an explosive leaves chemical traces.

Although I will admit that if it were a new composition preparation that was used, it might slide by until discovered, however, when there is a track on the signature it will be added to the database just like everything else.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh wait, did I say mosquito sized drone?

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY .. . ..

If you could post that mosquito-sized drone carrying a Heat Seeker, I would really Love to see it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
I'm betting a drone fired a heat seeker into Hastings car.

BINGO!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by elouina

Oh wait, did I say mosquito sized drone?

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY .. . ..

If you could post that mosquito-sized drone carrying a Heat Seeker, I would really Love to see it.

Thanks.

What, it couldn't fly into the gas tank at filler up time, and then later create a spark? Or even poison someone while they are driving with a mosquito like proboscis that injects venom? They did cremate him ya know.....

edit on 18-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
...What, it couldn't fly into the gas tank at filler up time, and then later create a spark? Or even poisen someone while they are driving with a mosquito like proboscis that injects venom?

Now you're starting to scare me!!!!
I HATE mosquitos...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but I was not aware of the illuminati wanting people to embrace the truths of the bible, accept Yeshua ha Mashiach as their Lord and Savior and not following the theory of evolution, the RCC, or new age religions. But, if that is what you believe the Illuminati is all for then that's your right.

I think you just don't like me and want to push a button or two, which really is pretty sad.

Have a nice night.

Who said ever I dislike the Illuminati. and the bible was created by them anyway as control distraction device. Personally I think Hastings was over the limit and driving too fast, and distracted cause he was reading/sending text messages on his phone.
Sure the illuminator whack people, but they usually go for the easy targets the ones who if they supply the ammo will whack themselves, Phil Schneider and William Cooper types.
The illuminati figures always worship Egyptian deities. Do you deny you practice paganism and your moon goddess of worship is Isis?

edit on 18-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I completely deny it, and it has nothing to do with messianic beliefs. Please don't tell me you have drunk the koolaid of Judaism and Christianity are nothing but Egyptian religions.

edit on 18-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

They did cremate him ya know.....

I have to agree with you on that.

They did in fact cremate him., .. Right after they performed an Autopsy.

I also agree that if there is even any such thing, that a drone mosquito could potentially bite someone and infect them. Although I don't suspect that flying into a gas tank is possible without some type of intervention.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Things that make you go Hmmmm.
Musing here....

What if Hastings received a phone call of utmost urgency to go somewhere, say the hospital or his home for his wife...

The car was all rigged to blow, and taking over the operation of the vehicle is no problem from a black ops point of view. Everything about this case stinks.
edit on 18-8-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I completely deny it, and it has nothing to do with messianic beliefs. Please don't tell me you have drunk the koolaid of Judaism and Christianity are nothing but Egyptian religions.

Then It floats and its not a duck. So tell us who killed Hastings im sure you know.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
ShadellacZumbrum - you seem to think that explosives are the only or weapon of choice for the secret services/CIA/whatever, but a drone can have laser weapons which would not leave any tell-tale explosive residue other than fuel etc from the car itself. We have seen images of lasers firing from drones, etc and we know that they can target moving vehicles, and there probably were not many vehicles about at that time to mistake the one they wanted.

If you have to kill someone quickly, I would have thought you need to do it in a violent way. Poison would need to be administered and may not be effective immediately.

If they can make mozzie-sized drones, which they have, then making it inject a lethal dose would be easy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join