It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are technological sensors manufactured by Super Beings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Humans are technological sensors manufactured by Super Beings:

A sensor is a transducer which detects physical parameters such for example as temperature and converts it to a signal that can be processed into meaningful data. To elaborate on this example, my computer has temperature sensors on its mother board and memory devices to measure the temperature. I have some software on my desktop that allows me to view temperatures which provides me with an indication of the condition health of my computer.

Imagine for a moment a race of Super intelligent beings who live in a higher dimension to our physical reality. Imagine for a moment these super beings were interested in drawing resources from our lower dimension and much in the same motive as we humans apply mining methods to extract raw minerals from under out feet in the dirt. To support the mining process it is essential to collect sensory data of the condition of the region of exploitation. This is useful data which advises the type and concentration of mineral types in the dirt and condition of the rock sentiment layers.

Keep that analogy in mind.

Now could it be possible that humans beings are sensory devices manufactured by super beings for the distinct purpose of gathering data from the zone which is being mined. The zone of exploitation in this case is the dimension of reality of the world we live in. The extractable information is from the human sensory system, visual and audible data, pain, pleasure and even emotional energy.

If we humans are the sensory vessels then it begs the question what resource is being mined? Energy perhaps in its rawest form such as emotion reactions.

What do you think about this theory?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think this is the strangest most far fetched load of excrement I have ever heard in my life....I LOVE IT!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I think they should make it a rule that you can't post 'opinion as fact' subject headings.

This place is just line after line of bald assertions.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

I think they should make it a rule that you can't post 'opinion as fact' subject headings.

This place is just line after line of bald assertions.

I agree with you if this wast a conspiracy site.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well...I guess it's just as likely as any other guess...

Very creative though - it's fascinating to think about because that would seem on the surface to offer part of the explanation as to why we have never been able to achieve the "universal utopia" even though we all would be better off.

The pot has to keep getting stirred to make sure there's plenty of suffering & pain & raw emotion being generated...

Speaking of...how did this idea come to you?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
They f'ed up...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Some people will wear their sensors on their heads for all to see.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If so, then it would probably be better to send negativity back. You know, so they don't reap our dimension. Good thing we have people taking care of that.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

Good thing we have people taking care of that.

whose exactly is taking care of it?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The middle east...they've got lots of negativity over there...oodles & oodles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

I'm afraid those sensors are permanently damaged
It's kind of like that saying...no fixing...um...stupid?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That would imply that they seeded life on this planet and then either kept messing up, or were *extremely* patient, for 2 billion years...

It's a variation of an old theory, that we were created for the purpose of being exploited in some manner. Aside from always having loads of logical flaws clinging to them, those theories are immediately suspect (to me) because, in whatever form these "superbeings" take, their most enduring quality is their affinity for deception. If they really were superior then they would have no need for deception at all. It would simply be an undeniable fact of life.

If group A is inherently superior to group B, and the As wish to subjugate the Bs, the most logical step for group A to take is to make the fact of their superiority explicit and beyond any possibility of doubt to group B. It is like nuclear deterrence - a superior weapon is useless (as a deterrent) if your enemies don't know about it.

The only reason *not* to use a trump card, is if your opponents have the same potential as you.

This tells me three things: 1), we are not as weak as we think we are, 2) they are not as strong as we think they are, and 3) the discrepancies here are rooted in their so-far success in keeping such deceptions in place.

edit on 16-8-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The emotions the "super beings" are collecting is called "Loosh"

This Idea was introduced by R. Monroe or perhaps John Keel.

brontebaxter.wordpress.com...

I have noticed that there are also humans that are psychic vampires feeding on negativity from those around them.
I dated one for a while. Her beauty and sexuality was the lure to a dark and terrifying realm.

And in my Shamanic travels both figuratively and geographically; I have encountered entities that defy description. The analogy of a bee collecting pollen might be appropriate.

You might be interested in this....
www.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 16-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

It's a variation of an old theory, that we were created for the purpose of being exploited in some manner. Aside from always having loads of logical flaws clinging to them, those theories are immediately suspect (to me) because, in whatever form these "superbeings" take, their most enduring quality is their affinity for deception. If they really were superior then they would have no need for deception at all. It would simply be an undeniable fact of life.

Except that anthropomorphizing and using human logic on these yahoos is as useful as tits on a bull frog!...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nice theory, though why do 'they' have to be from another dimension? How about just a race of beings far older than us? Maybe our whole planet is one big Petri dish....
edit on 16-8-2013 by doorhandle because: spelling

edit on 16-8-2013 by doorhandle because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

It's hard to imagine non-human logic... But I suppose that's your whole point

But I do feel (gut instinct here) that because we are children of this universe, that heritage connects us with everything else from this universe far more powerfully than we could ever be disconnected. Unless they somehow don't experience the same deterministic laws which seem to govern our experience of the universe, I would like to think that our concept of logic is more or less equivalent to theirs. Or am I anthropomorphizing again? Lol

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You are right about the deception that they adhere too, maybe in the past they did try to just come and harvest our energy straight up with force and found that we just fought back to much to be worth while,. So they just wiped us out. Then re-seeded us, this time around they decided to change their tactics an choose deception.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by olaru12

It's hard to imagine non-human logic... But I suppose that's your whole point

But I do feel (gut instinct here) that because we are children of this universe, that heritage connects us with everything else from this universe far more powerfully than we could ever be disconnected. Unless they somehow don't experience the same deterministic laws which seem to govern our experience of the universe, I would like to think that our concept of logic is more or less equivalent to theirs. Or am I anthropomorphizing again? Lol

Cheers

Quite possibly, I think you give the human concept of logic a little more credit than it's due. It's not that long ago that Newtonian Physics was the holy grail to understanding the universe. We are but infants in the cosmos and incapable of conceptualizing even a tiny portion. Sadly [gut instinct here] our arrogance and propensity to violence will prevent us from ever getting out of Pampers.

If AthlonSavages' theory is correct; it would seem that we are getting close to being dumped on the cosmic landfill. Or maybe not; we got plenty of meanness left in us.
edit on 16-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The idea that human beings are meat puppets controlled by immaterial beings from a higher order of existence is as old as the hills. Traditionally, these higher-order beings are known as souls.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So, we are like their "honey bees", ok. Makes sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join