It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare troops planning home visits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, a few tragic home invasion er .. sales call mishaps may slow the harassers down.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

And somehow they will work the Patriot act into it all, so they won't need warrants. Watch

Any idea what scale and time frame we are talking about here?

I actually don't know I've been lost in ancient history in a cave.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Now you all know why I do not ever go to t the doctor..

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

They same way they have been misusing the Patriot act all along.
It's not used for its alleged purpose, most of the time, or didn't you know that.
edit on 8/15/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Yeah, a few tragic home invasion er .. sales call mishaps may slow the harassers down.

Yeah that is what makes it seem so...unreasonable.

But if they are just gonna act like annoying sales people...it will just increase the amount of solicitors in the line at the door.

What is this the magic plan to save the economy? Create millions of useless wasteful jobs to "give people something to do"?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Let em come to my door, unless they have a warrant, they aint coming in....

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I believe you're right. I think that'll become downright likely in a way even OSHA might want to assign a risk rating to after they "happen to notice" other things of interest that get people jammed up a few times.

Oh, there are the obvious things they could see or smell in a home these days and that's old news. However, what might the modern civil servant report back after getting a whiff of something truly subversive and dangerous??

.....What if caught the smell of..... Hoppes #9??

That would surely warrant a visit by the SWAT team. Good lord, they'd be back with the National Guard if they happened to pull a home visit while a half way serious reloader was in the middle of a days work with it!

...on second thought.. Maybe they can just say their peace from the front porch and make it rather quick. I'm a busy bunny with things to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks for that HomerinNC. A great song hereby nominated as the "Song to queue" when the bozo's show up.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks for that HomerinNC. A great song hereby nominated as the "Song to queue" when the bozo's show up.

That's what I'm here for

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well I'm in WA so old hippy hoppy #9 is totally legal. As far as anything else .. cold dead hands.

edit - gotta check my glasses. you mean gunpowder

edit on 16-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well I'm in WA so old hippy hoppy #9 is totally legal. As far as anything else .. cold dead hands.

edit - gotta check my glasses. you mean gunpowder

Nah, not gunpowder. Wrabbit is talking about Hoppes #9 Solvent used to clean your firearms, it has a VERY distinctive smell.
Gunpowder on the other hand has a distinctive smell, but it doesn't waft throughout the house like #9 does!

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Obamacare troops planning home visits

This is already in action in some quarters. My mother who, while under Hospice care before she passed, was covered by BCBS Blue Advantage, by way of Medicare. There were phone calls that would come as early as 7am and as late as 9pm from reps wanting to come and do 'health screenings'. No matter how many times I told them that, A) my Mom was under Hospice care and B) we had no intention of receiving them, the calls continued...

... and now, three months after her passing, the calls continue.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hmmm,
funny how the water is slowly coming to a boil here, and the general public
is in the pot.
They can come to my house and i will even let them hear my health history, for the last 8 years of health screens through my employer, I scored in top tier for being fit and healthy, and got a reduction in insurance rates because of it. However, if any one of these people in any way try to tell me how to live or ask to have a tour of my home, well that will be the end of the conversation. I dont take kindly to intruders or a communistic government.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I believe this thread ties in. www.abovetopsecret.com...

QUOTE:
Field Interviewers: Field interviewers conduct in-person interviews with selected respondents. These interviews will be conducted using computer-assisted or paper questionnaires, depending on study requirements. Field interviewers are responsible for contacting respondents at homes, businesses, or schools to conduct the interviews. They transmit the interview data back to the home office. Listers: Listers may record addresses for residential structures such as houses, apartment buildings, and mobile homes for household surveys, or they may record addresses and short descriptions for commercial structures such as shopping centers, office buildings, restaurants, and other nonresidential buildings.

Assessors: Assessors administer standardized tests, most frequently to children in schools, though other settings and respondents may be included.

Medical Records Abstractors: Abstractors review medical records and record information from the files as specified by the study protocol. Medical abstractors usually conduct their work at hospitals and doctors' offices.

Other Data Collectors: These positions range from performing clerical work, to observing behavior (e.g., observing seat belt use), to health professionals conducting medical examinations. END QUOTE:

From what I heard the targets of the surveys will be home schoolers, smokers with kids, people with prescription pain killers and own guns, and any other targets deemed appropriate like kids on a farm who help dad with the chores etc etc... This is what was on ground Zero 8/15/2013 as told by a caller....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Tell them when they show up they are trespassing, and they have 10 seconds to get lost. I imagine these kinds of people, (Obama care enforcers), will be quite arrogant though, you might have to take Bidens advice and warn them off with your trusty 12 gauge.
Put a sign up that says "Deadly force authorized for trespassing Obamacare enforcers by the state of (insert your state here).

If this actually happens, people should all stop filing their yearly taxes and stop working altogether. That would really fix them. (Of course I'm just dreaming).
edit on 16-8-2013 by alienreality because: add

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Hey, does that mean I can take ALL of Biden's advice and just stand on my side of a closed door to shoot through it? After all..those Government types may be scary looking thugs. I wouldn't want to open the door and risk invasion into my home right? Biden said we can, so it's okay, right?

(I wonder if that mental midget has ever given thought to how much weight his words carry by the title of the office he holds alone.....regardless of how big a moron carries it every 4 years?)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Saw that thread yesterday. Didn't sound very appealing then. Sounds less appealing now that you put it in context.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Didn't someone recently try using the "Biden defense?" Will have to go look and try to find that story.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes, You could edit that sign on your door to say "deadly force may be used against trespassers, authorized by Joe Bidden, Vice President of the United states. This includes unlawful Obamacare enforcers"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how people in power prey on stupid people.

No, I'm not talking about this grant...I'm talking about the article and this thread. People who are more intelligent than those that believe this know that this is a topic they can confuse people on and intentionally mislead them to incite fear and paranoia.

It seems like it is very successful too.

If you aren't smart enough to understand something, you shouldn't be getting upset over it. Did anyone go read the 55 page document explaining the grant in detail? Did any of you notice some specific language that is in that document that isn't in the article? Here is one big hint "ELIGIBLE".

Maybe you should think for yourselves instead of letting World Net Daily tell you what to think.

grants3.hrsa.gov... t=0

There are no "Obamacare troops" (good grief). There are no forced visits. This is a 100% voluntary program that is ALREADY IN EXISTENCE, this grant provides extra funds to help these programs, these programs are offered to ELIGIBLE families (read low income) and given priority to HIGH RISK families. The goals of these visits is to provide the families resources to improve their children's lives.

What there is, is a bunch of people that know there are naïve ignorant people with low intelligence that will buy these stories 100% because their thought process is based on fear and paranoia instead of logic and rationale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join