It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Let Piers Morgan Know What You Think About Him" Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Earth is the testing ground for the "prodigal sons" and they have to overcome their bad tendencies, and start to turn up the dial of Love and work to go home. They're being called home by Love and a Good Family. We have lots of mixtures here, and some are annanuki/slavers. He's one of them. But oh most contrary to their beliefs, of domination of the so called fittest, love is weakness, they're not off any hooks at all. All of them actually came into the universal schools to make a difference and bogged down instead. Lower Mind and Higher Mind. Where does Rule by the So-Called Strong (whereas only the weakest need slaves) come in? Its primitive jungle boy mentality, definitely Lower Primitive Mind.

So Mr, turn your life around before its too late, and truly come out on the side of people. And I give the same message to all your overlords, and every single slaver on this planet or offplanet.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by BellaSabre

I like his accent.

Yes, the British have a nice accent. It makes the crap coming out of his mouth seem less offensive if you focus on the accent, although the words are still crap and he is still a shmuck.

He's yellow-let him eat cake.

LOL,
makes me think of the saying "you can wrap a bow around a turd, its still a turd"

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Earth is the testing ground for the "prodigal sons" and they have to overcome their bad tendencies, and start to turn up the dial of Love and work to go home. They're being called home by Love and a Good Family. We have lots of mixtures here, and some are annanuki/slavers. He's one of them. But oh most contrary to their beliefs, of domination of the so called fittest, love is weakness, they're not off any hooks at all. All of them actually came into the universal schools to make a difference and bogged down instead. Lower Mind and Higher Mind. Where does Rule by the So-Called Strong (whereas only the weakest need slaves) come in? Its primitive jungle boy mentality, definitely Lower Primitive Mind.

So Mr, turn your life around before its too late, and truly come out on the side of people. And I give the same message to all your overlords, and every single slaver on this planet or offplanet.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

And what of the souls that are say for example Narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic?
They are incapable of love.
Im growing to think that the bad people are just as necessary as the good people, so why would the bad people not be welcome, if by being bad to good people they are actually doing a service to god.
By teaching humility, strength of character through pain and suffering, empathy, etc etc.
People find love and empathy for others through their own suffering.

Have you noticed that the kids that are spoiled dont appreciate what they have, while those that have little appreciate all they have.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He just loves that you are thinking about him, he cares not that you hate him - he has all the self love he could ever need - he loves attention and y'all feed him plenty.

When will folk here understand?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'll stay as civil as I can, but I can't promise I won't get in trouble or have my post removed... and just for the record, I can't post "what I think" on ATS. Otherwise, I would never be allowed on ATS.

Piers Morgan.

You read-coat candy-assed maggot with the fairy-fa**ot accent.

This isn't your country.

Hell, you can't even abide by the laws in your own country.

Who are you to tell US how WE ought to manage our laws?

Piers Morgan.

You indoctrinating, pompus, swelled-up sack of rotting feces and vomit.

Nobody loves you.

Everyone hates you.

You're adopted.

Kill Yourself.

edit on 21-8-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

No, seriously, X...tell us how you really feel?

Another (3rd) standing ovation in front of my monitor for "style" and "degree of difficulty" in not getting banned.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Seriously, he eats that # for breakfast. Just ignore the twat

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Infact, you are all giving him a stonking woody. He's sat in his big comfy chair at home right now, reading this... family size tin of beans rammed up his rectum, covering himself in baby oil and furiously slapping his wanger.

You all just made him splash all over the ceiling, and as it drips back down on to him, he licks his lips and thanks all youse at ats.

yummy!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

And you wondered why I missed your sense of humor!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It's so good to be appreciated, i've had tremendous fun today! Hats off to you

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Seriously, he eats that # for breakfast. Just ignore the twat

Don't worry. I don't find myself distracted by him... he's never on my mind at all.

But I don't like him. And, I've been needing something to vent at.

This thread was just an excuse...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Fairplay
i must say i rather enjoyed painting my own repulsive picture of him!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Having come back and actually read the thread this time, i'm gonna have to concede that i've been mahoosively entertained by the vitriol and rich creativity contained herein.
....So, i no longer give a rat's ass if he loves the attention
there is far too much here to enjoy for me to suggest that peeps should just ignore him in the hope that he goes away.

but

as a brit

if this:

Originally posted by llmacgregor

Maybe he should go report news in his own damn country!

happens, i will hunt you down and make you pay

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join