It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Let Piers Morgan Know What You Think About Him" Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Piers who?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
He wants our kids to stop killing each other with guns.

If that pisses you off, so be it. So do I.

I like his accent.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
He wants our kids to stop killing each other with guns.

If that pisses you off, so be it. So do I.

I like his accent.

No, he wants to be an arbiter of his handlers. Most of us here hate kid-killers, too. We're just intelligent enough to know that pussywillow Piers has no clue as to the socio-psychology of violence and its reasons, nor any respect for the greatest Constitution ever written.

He absolutely and unequivocally supports the wars in the ME. Do those kids count in your book? If not, why? Do the math on dead kids okay? Can you do simple addition?

You like his accent? Brilliant reasoning, BellaSabre...your initials are certainly fitting.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Piers who?

Piers who?? Piers WHO??! Piers...ummm...what's his effing face? Hold on, dang you, occrest, I'll get it in a minute.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think he is a terrible influence and a trouble maker. A bad neighbor, bad guest. He is a force of disrespect and destruction that is so full of cowardice, so frail inside that when he is asked to divide and hurt another´s nation he doesnt even flinch like a well trained bitch

He is unwelcome and grossly uninformed. He is just a face to a teleprompter and so is replaceable with anyone....even a severely mentally deficient person on heavy medications...

Piers....go die.

Die drowned in a pot of boiling piss.....

EDIT:
THAT FELT GREAT! Thanks Gut!!!
edit on 15-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by The GUT

I think he is a terrible influence and a trouble maker. A bad neighbor, bad guest. He is a force of disrespect and destruction that is so full of cowardice, so frail inside that when he is asked to divide and hurt another´s nation he doesnt even flinch like a well trained bitch

He is unwelcome and grossly uninformed. He is just a face to a teleprompter and so is replaceable with anyone....even a severely mentally deficient person on heavy medications...

Piers....go die.

Die drowned in a pot of boiling piss.....

EDIT:
THAT FELT GREAT! Thanks Gut!!!

If I said I love you and that you did Bill Murray proud...would you still respect me in the morning, tadaman?

Piss on Piers: "That's the fact, Jack!" We could probably make a nice buck on the T-Shirt, eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He is a joke.
From the friggn X factor.

Maybe he should go report news in his own damn country!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have a new hero...the man that punched Piers Morgan:

Lucky freaking Bloke. Cheers, Jeremy, Cheers. You, Sir, are the long-arm of the Arsenal!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Piers who?

Piers who?? Piers WHO??! Piers...ummm...what's his effing face? Hold on, dang you, occrest, I'll get it in a minute.

I couldn't resist

In all seriousness tho, The guy is just some pompous schmuck that somehow has the ear of a lot of people who think they are important. It is just unfortunate that so many people actually give this guy any credence. With the exception of this thread, he doesn't receive much of my attention at all. Same as all the other talking heads out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

It is just unfortunate that so many people actually give this guy any credence. With the exception of this thread, he doesn't receive much of my attention at all. Same as all the other talking heads out there.

Yeah, occrest, I'd hate to think I was giving Piers any credence. I feel ya. It's kind of like the quote in the video above, however:

...all the women ask, "Why did I hit him?," and all the men ask "Where did I hit him?"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Piers Morgan & Alex Jones should enter the thunderdome. 2 men enter, one man leave.
Then the winner gets to fight Jessie Ventura to the death. Then it's on to Russell Crowe.

Finally the overall winner, after defeating all the members of "One Direction" (simultaneously, silly!) gets a choice:

1) Jump in the razor pit after some blood thinner salad and a vasodilator-rich skin massage.
2) Stare at yourself and listen to your own inner dialogue, non-stop, for over an hour.
3) Dissappear to a place where multiple hornets sting you (where you most fear to be stung) every 3 minutes.

Someone smart enough to win such a competition would be smart enough to pick option 1 or 3.

Though Piers, naturally, wouldn't make it that far, we'd give him the honorary wildcard choice of racing ahead to the final round if he displays neurological trauma symptoms associated with becoming a man without support behind him.

He's a weasel shill and even his momma knows it... And he deserves Option #2.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hes just another strawman for your to rant about...it takes the heat off of Washington......
Piers your a lousey POS

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Agreed with every word. Today we have lost Neutral investigative journalism we once had and the men who own the media purely doctor it for either their own of their master's benefit. If journalists don't like it or try to work against it, they get crushed and fired.

A while ago the news was read without any emotion showing. Today some of the interviewers and newsreaders are clearly primed to attack or appease but never to get to the truth and often they do their darnest to hide it.

Piers is simply a paid puppet who is good at his nosiest when prying into celebs dirty laundry. That actually fits sadly the audience's level of interest though.

I was once on the tv as part of a group of self-employed people and we were supposed to be asking the Minister in the studio questions we wanted answers to. We were told the questions we were to ask and primed in them.
I was annoyed because the then Minister, who has left politics since, was IMHO a genuinely decent man from what I could gather and his Aide spoke to us after and answered various questions as best he could. But tv has been fixed for at least 30 years to my experience. This was a small late evening programme so if they 'fix' those then we all know about the prime viewing programmes.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ok, I don't like the guy, never have, but the more he winds up some ATSers, he starts to grow on me. Watching people get their knickers in a twist over the likes of Piers Morgan is quite amusing.

He's pretty much a nobody in this country. Reduced to a show getting sob stories from d list celebrities.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Piers is a nice bloke with a good head on his shoulders, he is an asset to your media in the US. He will do you and your country good and is getting more popular.

Please please please don't send him back to the UK. Okay?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Wow! Personal insults! Somehow I didn't expect that from you. I knew the thoughts would be held in disdain, in this pre-determined agenda, but didn't know my intelligence would be called into question because I oppose homicides among civilians.

And yeah, there's more kid-killing that goes on, than there is home-protecting.

And Piers Morgan is cute. Hey, but you da judge!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have a new hero...the man that punched Piers Morgan:

Okay, the previously venerable Mr. Gut. This is a new macho side of you I've just not seen before. I will make appropriate adjustments.

Okay. Done and done.

Bon Jour!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Wow! Personal insults! Somehow I didn't expect that from you. I knew the thoughts would be held in disdain, in this pre-determined agenda, but didn't know my intelligence would be called into question because I oppose homicides among civilians.

And yeah, there's more kid-killing that goes on, than there is home-protecting.

And Piers Morgan is cute. Hey, but you da judge!

Okay, you can do math, so I stand corrected and take it back.

As for writing me and my "macho" side off, I'll have to take it like a man I guess. The type of fellow who would hack the text messages on deceased person's phones though, Bella, probably needs a lil' smack.

I got punched once that I didn't hit back because I deserved it. I certainly would never whine about it, and I'm actually rather proud of the fellow that did it.
The shades in that "cool" icon are to cover my black-eyes---the one you just gave me, too.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Piers Morgan, you sir are an arrogant jackwipe and if you hate the US so much why don't you pack up and go back from whence you came? Oh snap.....they don't want you either!

Yeah, kind of short and to the point, but I just wanted to post in your thread!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by The GUT

Ok...I'll join the rant.

Piers, when Alex Jones reamed your backside and invoked 1776, I actually yelled at you through my TV and prayed AJ would beat the crap out of you on the spot!

You're a lying, phony shill for TPTB and you represent no one!! Your home country can't stand you and neither can your foster country. I beg UK to take your slimey pinko commie arse back!!!

Today!!!!

I'll pay your airfare!!

Man, that was refreshing!! Glad I got that off my chest.

Thanks, GUT!

edit on 15-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I cannot stand alex jones, nor do I believe a single word he ever says.. he's purely just entertainment in my opinion.. he's playing a character... he acted loony on the show just to bring up his viewership which in turn gets him more money.. With that aside..

I also cannot stand Piers Morgan.. he says what he wants, corners the guests into answering a question and if they don't answer it the way he wants he talks over them.. if they try to reframe the question so it makes more sense, he accuses them of not answering.. he's really pathetic in my opinion.. it's very difficult to watch him and not constantly cringe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join