It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Let Piers Morgan Know What You Think About Him" Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
See over here in the UK we've got a long running politcis/current affairs t.v programme called Newsnight with a co host that interviews the various politicians or players of the day,depending on whats topical called Jeremy Paxman.

I've no idea if anyone in the US will be aware of him but he's famous for his confrontational,straight to the point if their being evasive interview style but he can be completely off hand,dismissive,scoffing when they try to hide behind their political bs.He can get away with it because like him or not he's highly intelligent and knows just how to talk tn these people.

I've always thought Piers Morgan believes or wants us to believe he's cut from the same cloth that by being insulting,obnoxious,offensive,lying turd it makes him an exceptional journalist.

He's lowlife,always was.I've absolutely no idea what crap he's pedalling in the US I'm just glad we're shot of him.Surely the fbi or CIA can come up with a plausible excuse to put him to the electric chair,I doubt many will mourn his passing

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Gwarsh, he really is a dweeb and mouthpiece. Watch him falter in the face of a true patriot. One who has actually served, ahem. Notice Piers talk about his "relatives" who have served--not himself mind you, nor are any of them there during his monologue giving it a thumbs up. I wonder if any of his relatives actually even like him?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
See over here in the UK we've got a long running politcis/current affairs t.v programme called Newsnight with a co host that interviews the various politicians or players of the day,depending on whats topical called Jeremy Paxman.

I've no idea if anyone in the US will be aware of him but he's famous for his confrontational,straight to the point if their being evasive interview style but he can be completely off hand,dismissive,scoffing when they try to hide behind their political bs.He can get away with it because like him or not he's highly intelligent and knows just how to talk tn these people.

I've always thought Piers Morgan believes or wants us to believe he's cut from the same cloth that by being insulting,obnoxious,offensive,lying turd it makes him an exceptional journalist.

He's lowlife,always was.I've absolutely no idea what crap he's pedalling in the US I'm just glad we're shot of him.Surely the fbi or CIA can come up with a plausible excuse to put him to the electric chair,I doubt many will mourn his passing

Believe me, fastbob, we don't blame you. Our media, intel idiots, and alleged countrymen are the ones that put him on primetime. The onus, this go 'round, is on us, not you!

edit on 15-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
I'm thinking he just isn't right in the head. I think he was "brain washed" at some point in his life. Like most Americans I know. I feel bad for him.

if not, off with his head!

He’s in the head he owns….he’s a misguided idiot to say the least.

DEPORT MORGAN!!

Notice he doesn’t NAME CALL guests unless they’re remote…..COWARD. I didn’t hear him name call Ventura or Jones.

The vote is in…Morgan isn’t wanted here!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gwarsh, he really is a dweeb and mouthpiece. Watch him falter in the face of a true patriot. One who has actually served, ahem. Notice Piers talk about his "relatives" who have served--not himself mind you, nor are any of them there during his monologue giving it a thumbs up. I wonder if any of his relatives actually even like him?

In your video, we just saw the ridiculousness of Feinstein! Does the 2nd amendment specify what type of guns we can “keep and bear”?

Back on topic, yes, I’ve seen this video. Of course Josh kicked his arse! Only one person in that segment has READ and UNDERSTANDS the spirit of the constitution.

The gun debate is a curious one because those opposed to guns don’t seem to have a problem with guns when THEY benefit from them nor do they give a crap about the document that affirms and protects our rights!

Hypocrisy is rampant amongst the anti-gun nutters. Piers really deserves no say in the matter IMO.

edit on 15-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Notice he doesn’t NAME CALL guests unless they’re remote…..COWARD. I didn’t hear him name call Ventura or Jones.

The vote is in…Morgan isn’t wanted here!

Great stuff, seabag! I wouldn't, however, wish him on our Brit brothers and sisters either. I think we ought to draft him and send him to Afghanistan and see what kind of reports he does then. Seriously, can you imagine??

Other than that...3 minutes is all I ask!!

I have a certain fantasy. The world has descended into chaos. I'm running scared down a dark alley. All of a sudden, running towards me is Bush, Obama, and Piers in a state of panic. My fear of the chaos leaves me and I do a Bruce Lee combination and whip out the jammy on all three.

"Remember, destroy the image and you will break the enemy."

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

American dad on gun control

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have a couple PIERS fantasies, too.

My first is that the world is disarmed and Piers is coming to hunt me down and take my gun. This is how I imagine it would certainly go down> poetic justice!!

The other Piers fantasy is brief….WE MEET…..I RECOGNIZE HIM…..THEN I DO THIS>

It is what it is! Idiots bring out the rage!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You are one of my favorite members on this site, so I'll go easy on you...

Piers is an Arsenal fan - that alone makes him a champ. I think the real conspiracy here is that everyone hating on this thread are Man City fans. Plastic from the top down..!

Luv u Gut.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

American dad on gun control

HE’S RIGHT, TOO!

It’s funny you shared that.

I wonder if you’ve seen MY THREAD HERE. I think I'm on the same page.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Holy crap, where did you get that RPK?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by The GUT

Piers is an Arsenal fan - that alone makes him a champ. I think the real conspiracy here is that everyone hating on this thread are Man City fans. Plastic from the top down..!

Luv u Gut.

I luvs u too, facelift, no harm, no foul, brudda...ever! Even if I am rubber and you are glue and whatever bounces off me...you know the rest.

Respect, Sir.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by seabag

Holy crap, where did you get that RPK?

Just a bit of satire....not my real guns.

If Piers can deal in half-truths, so can I!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ahh ok.. I was getting a bit jealous

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Believe me, fastbob, we don't blame you. Our media, intel idiots, and alleged countrymen are the ones that put him on primetime. The onus, this go 'round, is on us, not you!

That's ok then

No,I expecj your media couldn't known what they were getting when they took him on.

He was doing hard hitting serious interviews with soap stars or celebrity junkies like Jordan and the rest on Saturday night t.v over here but he started off as one of Rupert Murdoch's pets,a tabloid editor with all the morals and principals that that implies.I think it was the Daily Mail but don't quote me on that.lol.

I've not seen any clips of him on US tv,in fact if it wasn't for ATS I wouldnt even know he was there but believe me I can just imagine it,particularly the way he believes he so much smarter and has the right to talk to people like they're simple.

I know it's not our fault but I do feel shamed to think he's in anyway represnenting us to many Americans

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
No,I expecj your media couldn't known what they were getting when they took him on...I know it's not our fault but I do feel shamed to think he's in anyway represnenting us to many Americans

No WAY, dude! You Brits are truly some of my favorite folk and never fail to speak your mind!

A sell-out is a sell-out...no matter what his country of origin. I appreciate the information you provided, too. I didn't know all that.

I would like to state that this isn't just a rant, I fully believe that Piers Morgan, in association with, and as a puppet of, the MSM...much in the vein of Google, FaceBook and, now, possibly, even the forum here et al, is a general conspiracy.

Of course it's also true I'm ranting about it. Will I be censored for saying so?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by The GUT

Luv u Gut.

Dang, facelift, I was feeling all stupid and afraid to address your assertions about Piers being an Arsenal fan. If it had been some idgit challenging me, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Arsenal? "What was I missing," the Gut asked himself?

For a moment, I questioned my grasp on the nature of both politics and the philosophy of existence. Thank God for Google, in spite of its lover prism, however.

Now that I know better, let me say this: Good taste in REAL football doesn't negate poor taste in one's associations. Brit football has balls, indubitably. Long live the ARSENAL--tough SOBs--but down with pantywaist, mouthpiece, newscasters who tow the party line. Kick a ball in Piers direction and I betcha he'd fall down and cry. The Arsenal, I'm sure, would rather forget his pussywillow support.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If I could convey my thoughts in a post as you do, I'd actually start a thread...

For now, I'll continue to be the court jester.

Victory through Harmony!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join