It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Let Piers Morgan Know What You Think About Him" Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think, Piers, you are a bought and paid for punk. A shill mouthpiece with no shame. Your journalistic integrity is non-exisistent as evidenced by many, many things including your, heheh, "second-hand" knowledge of phone hacking. You fit in well with your team of constitution-killing handlers.

3 minutes in the Octagon with your coward self would be heaven. You often talk about your family that are soldiers and hoot and holler for the dogs of war, yet you sit behind a desk and attempt to make fun of true patriots. Have you ever had an original and humane thought in your life? One that you had the balls to express I mean?

Heaven help you if you don't make it into a bunker should the world go to shizzle. Folk will stand in line to say howdy.

Howdy, Punk.

edit on 15-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So...I guess you don't like him much.

I think his "ratings" are pretty low. But, who to replace him? I'm not too hip on him myself. I did watch a few interviews like Jesses Ventura...it depends who he's talking to.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That says it all.. Tool isnt worthy of a rant.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
piers morgan mi6 he seems to jump into good jobs for a jirno and jessie ventura made a meal of him

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ok...I'll join the rant.

Piers, when Alex Jones reamed your backside and invoked 1776, I actually yelled at you through my TV and prayed AJ would beat the crap out of you on the spot!

You're a lying, phony shill for TPTB and you represent no one!! Your home country can't stand you and neither can your foster country. I beg UK to take your slimey pinko commie arse back!!!

Today!!!!

I'll pay your airfare!!

Man, that was refreshing!! Glad I got that off my chest.

Thanks, GUT!

edit on 15-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by The GUT

That says it all.. Tool isnt worthy of a rant.

HaHa, Sharingan, you're right: It almost does deserve to be in the "Rant" forum. Other than the fact that he's almost assuredly, to the point of obviously, somebody's butt-boy.

Pfft...I know it's rather stupid to vent the obvious, but sometimes ya' have to, ya' know?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The sales in popcorn for those of us who only barely hear about him yet get to watch the shows between your every day joe and what has just transpired on the gogglebox, must be incredible however!!

God I wish I liked pop corn

Ooh I can use pop corn chicken and deprive a poor egg of a mother. Sinister and delicious.

So what's old fugly mug done recently to warrant a thread? I've been distracted and askew. Sadly if it involves anything to do with jones, I find the hilarity is offset by the cringe factor and shame of feeling sorry for someone so inexplicably incapable of self awareness, that it ends up sucking my brain into a vortex and I end up in last week.

God, not last week...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Jones is a shill for the powers that want to be. Don't be fooled by his fancy smile.

He's no good I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by The GUT

Ok...I'll join the rant.

Piers, when Alex Jones reamed your backside and invoked 1776, I actually yelled at you through my TV and prayed AJ would beat the crap out of you on the spot! You're a lying, phony shill for TPTB and you represent no one!! Your home country can't stand you and neither can your foster country. I beg UK to take your slimy pinko commie arse back!!!

Today!!!!

I'll pay your airfare!!

Man, that was refreshing!! Glad I got that off my chest.

Thanks, GUT!

Hell, seabag, that was good for me, too! Don't get me wrong, brudda, but my monitor needs a metaphorical wiping off!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Jones is a shill for the powers that want to be. Don't be fooled by his fancy smile.

He's no good I tell ya.

Heck, bag Jones for the moment, this thread ain't about him, just tell me you ain't sticking up for that slick-leg Piers, winofiend?

Y'all know what a "slick-leg" is over yonder I reckon', right?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If Piers Morgan exists during the American Revolutionary War he would be considered a redcoat

Happy Birthday, America. Too bad King George III didn’t win. That’s pretty much how CNN host Piers Morgan rang in Fourth of July celebrations, with this tweet: “To Life, Liberty & Happiness — and deep abiding regret that George III couldn’t keep his [expletive] together.” King George III was the recipient of the American colonists’ ire in the Declaration of Independence — which lists his many “injuries and usurpations” — and was Great Britain’s monarch at the time of the Revolutionary War. Thomas Jefferson once described him this way: “A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant.” This isn’t Mr. Morgan’s first public scoff at America. As Breitbart reported, he regularly goes on CNN broadcast rants against those who support the Second Amendment.

www.washingtontimes.com...

What's appalling he said this in the 4th of July in American soil.

And he's one of the world's biggest troll imho.
edit on 15-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Morgan, you're a tree climbing yellow journalist who makes the National Enquirer look like an erudite academic journal. You really ought to be in prison for your shenanigans. It's a wonder you have not been indicted. As with most journalists, you can't DO what you criticize. And your understanding of American history and the Constitution is abysmal. You're a hack and not a very good one.

In fact, if we took your brain, multiplied by infinity, and stuck it in an ant's mouth, it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar.

Just LEAVE already!

Thanks, Gut.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Thanks, Gut.

Contraire my friend. I thank you. I literally, LITERALLY, stood up and applauded my monitor at your inspiring and well-written words. If you don't believe me, just ask Piers' misguided intelligence compadres at the data collection center!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by seabag

He's no good I tell ya.

I'm not fooled!

I agreed with his sentiments on that beatdown.

Watch the vid and tell me if you agree.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I say ignore him. It we dont, it'll just stroke his ego with him thinking "Wow! At least they are talking about me"

Its like a flame. Give it more fuel it gets bigger. Someone should pop his balloon and let some air out! Dont give him the satisfaction of thinking he is viable as a topic...or on-air "personality"!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If Piers Morgan exists during the American Revolutionary War he would be considered a redcoat

Nope!

He’d be considered a casualty of war!

He would have had SECOND big mouth (right below his chin) if he talked about disarming people back then. He wants to strip YOU of your GUNS because HE doesn’t think YOU can be trusted.

Yet of course he doesn’t have the….anatomy(eg BALZ)….to take them himself. He’d ask some OTHER people with guns to do it for him.

First Degree COWARD! GUT has it right!

F-Piers and those like him!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
I say ignore him. It we dont, it'll just stroke his ego with him thinking "Wow! At least they are talking about me"

Its like a flame. Give it more fuel it gets bigger. Someone should pop his balloon and let some air out! Dont give him the satisfaction of thinking he is viable as a topic...or on-air "personality"!!

Nah, sorry to disagree, MS, but I say let 'em remember the guillotine.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think Piers Morgan is a pompous ass.

I think that about says it all for me and my opinion on the man.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm thinking he just isn't right in the head. I think he was "brain washed" at some point in his life. Like most Americans I know. I feel bad for him.

if not, off with his head!
edit on 8-15-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ha! Ha! HA!
Touche, my friend!

Touche!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join