It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim Ordered to Pay Child Support to Aggressor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Other than the insanity of this story

This is the case for now 19-year-old Jeremy Steen, of Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2008, Steen was seduced and raped repeatedly by his 34-year-old baby sitter Linda Kazinsky. Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years. After police were alerted, Ms. Kazinsky was arrested and charged with statutory rape and false imprisonment.

Jeremy had his day in court and was ordered to pay $475 a month in child support to Linda Kazinsky as well as a whopping $23,000 in back Child Support payments.

Source

Can we please now all admit that women have preferential treatment in the court systems? Even a convicted child rapist?

How she was able to get custody of her son is another story entirely, but this sickens me to no end.

Now that kid has about 18 years worth of pain to PAY for, because some woman took advantage of him.

It's justice great?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Other than the insanity of this story

This is the case for now 19-year-old Jeremy Steen, of Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2008, Steen was seduced and raped repeatedly by his 34-year-old baby sitter Linda Kazinsky. Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years. After police were alerted, Ms. Kazinsky was arrested and charged with statutory rape and false imprisonment.

Jeremy had his day in court and was ordered to pay $475 a month in child support to Linda Kazinsky as well as a whopping $23,000 in back Child Support payments.

Source

Can we please now all admit that women have preferential treatment in the court systems? Even a convicted child rapist?

How she was able to get custody of her son is another story entirely, but this sickens me to no end.

Now that kid has about 18 years worth of pain to PAY for, because some woman took advantage of him.

It's justice great?

~Tenth

Haha wtf are you talking about? It says the now 19 year old was "raped" (yeah right) in 2008, for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT. That means, he was 14 or 15 at the time that this alleged "raping" began, by a woman at the ripe age of 34. It's every adolescent 15 year old's dream to be raped by a 34 year old babysitter.

Plus, he was a full grown man at that point, whether you believe it or not, when a boy is 15 he is pretty much a full grown man, and he allowed this to go on for 3 years, without complaining or telling anyone. I bet someone else found out accidentally and that's why she got in trouble.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
For stories like that I grew up noting the horror stories in courts for women, both in terms of Judges awarding joint custody or access to abusive spouses who then occasionally murdered the child on a visit, despite overwhelming evidence, including an Okanagan woman going to jail for murder of her spouse, when she claimed it was self defense or an accident during an episode of abuse to her. And there was no evidence aside from opinion that it wasn't self defense, she got murder one without proof. I've been following cases all my life, and the only change is just recent in a political campaign to divide people and I believe bring in Brotherhood Nazi stuff. Its not going to work and they don't get away with trodding on women.

We need a better system and all of them and the bankers in jail and disempowered.

I'm sorry, the current model in the US is satanic and dark hats are running the system for division. These very same judges that are now doing this to Get a Rise Out Of You, and be as sick as possible, just a decade ago were doing what I just testified and far worse.

The winds may blow one way or another depending on how much Dark Hats want to blow their horns and grab power, BUt it doesn't make what you wrote true overall.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why would a 15 year old boy need a Babysitter?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

It's every adolescent 15 year old's dream to be raped by a 34 year old babysitter.

Of course, all men of that age want nothing more than unwanted sexual advances by older women.

Are you kidding?

What if this was a girl of the same age? Would you have the same opinion?

I doubt it.

Sexual assault is assault, regardless of gender involved.

The line of thinking above contributes greatly to the ever increasing Misandrist ideology of the West and Europe.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wow......so not only can you get away with statutory rape but you get a free check out of it as well. This is asinine.

Is there no way for him to fight this. Maybe he should start a lawyers fund to get himself a kick butt lawyer who can take this women to court for ruining his life for the psychological damage she put him through. A good lawyer will find a way to fight this disguting women. She should not profit of her choice to seduce a youngman.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I think this speaks to the necessity of male reproductive rights which currently do not exist.

If men had the right within a certain time period after conception to deny legal responsibility for a child the profit motive for these females would no longer exist.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Wertdagf

I think this speaks to the necessity of male reproductive rights which currently do not exist.

If men had the right within a certain time period after conception to deny legal responsibility for a child the profit motive for these females would no longer exist.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

It's certainly becoming more apparent that the court systems favor the female gender in mostly all things.

It's very sad that we've been debating abortion rights for decades, but never a mention of a father's right to his own children and decisions about them.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Imagine the public outrage if a 34 year old man statutory raped a 15 year old girl. She gives birth and the man is awarded custody AND the girl has to pay him child support?

I wonder how the media would cover that story.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I always liked this one:

Speaks volumes about our current society.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I honestly don't believe the boy is as much a victim as the story leads you to believe.

I can understand that the boy is a victim of rape.. . Maybe for the first or second time. However, to let it go on that long is something I see as problematic. It really is hard to believe that this went on for 3 years without a word from the victim. Another thing that is hard to believe is that the rapist did less than 2 years in prison and, for all of those counts, which by the math amounts to over 150.

When a male rapist goes to prison for one count it is usually for more than 5 years.

Another thing that needs to be brought to light is that this woman is a Tiered Sex Offending Predator.
HOW IN THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE CUSTODY TO A CHILD?

This is a Gigantic FAIL for the court systems.

I think the boy should file a civil suit against the woman for $85,000.00 for the future child support payments for the next 15 years, plus the $23,000 for his arrears. AND then a couple of hundred thousand for other damages.

Ya know? .. Years ago when I seen an article that was saying how 2 lesbian women were going after a sperm donor for child support, I knew then that the child support issue had gotten out of hand.

I agree that a man should be financially responsible, but, this is one damn good reason why he should not.

Unfortunately this decision has been driven by the state.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I honestly don't believe the boy is as much a victim as the story leads you to believe.

I can see that reasoning, but again I ask, if this was a girl of 15 with a man of 34, would you be so quick to say " it must be his fault or it's problematic that she didn't say anything?"

I agree major fail by the court systems, but I feel like it would have gone 100% the other way had he been a girl.

That's wrong.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I find that to be a double edged sword.

Of course it is 100% backwards.

Even if it were a 15 year old girl I would find it problematic that it went on for so long. Then again, I can't see parent sending their 15 year old daughter to a 34 year old Male babysitters house. I would call that a negligent parent.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If he was under the age of 18 at the time then I would suggest that he was not responsible for his actions....if over then he was responsible even tho he was seduced. Given the amount I would say that it was before he was 18 (at the age when most kids have a sitter). Apologies for not reading the entire story first.

edit on 15-8-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Then again, I can't see parent sending their 15 year old daughter to a 34 year old Male babysitters house. I would call that a negligent parent.

That in itself is a very double standard response.

It's ok for a 35 year old woman to babysit a boy, but not the other way around? What kind of logic drives this sort of thought?

I'm not picking on you or anything, it's quite common, but when are we going to stop persecuting men, for just being men?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I apologize for creating the appearance of a double standard.

I guess first I should have agreed with Carreau since he brought up a good point.

I am not saying that it was O.K. for the boys parents to leave him with a baby sitter. At that age it doesn’t make since, Unless the parents were in on it. And then that is an entirely different story.

After all most states have legislated that a child of 14 years is old enough to Not need a babysitter.

I also agree that this is Wrong on so many levels.

edit on 15-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Having read the case this is what I can come up with and there are a few questions that should be answered.

When this kid was 15 his parents/guardians hired this female to be his babysitter. In that time frame this woman and him engaged in sexual relations, after three years someone found out about such and it was refered to the police. She went to trial, had a child and went to jail. Her child for the first 13 years was a ward of the state, then the womans sister gained custody and after she was released from Prison, was reunited with said child, then applied for assistence.

The state did a check and brought the kid, now 19 back into court and found against him.

Now there are many things that are not said here, and ultimately should make us all pause before saying one way or the other.

We can not know if this was consential or actual rape, nor can we know who initiated such. However, as this child was the product of such, it can only lead to questions as to what about the boys parents? After all, when the question of custody and determining who would have custody of this child, why was it not offered to the grandparents first, or, as the boy was a legal adult in the eyes of the law, why not ask him, or did he give up all rights to said child?

He had to have signed paperword on such, as would his parents would have had to sign off on such as well. Too many questions and no enough answers to determine what should have been the correct actions.

And if he did not or his parents did not sign off on such, then he needs to bring this up to his attorney, and appeal the decision.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Why would a 15 year old boy need a Babysitter?

Whyyyyyyy . . . ain't that obvious?For "recreational rape," playing "Doctor," and other affectionate games, of course.

I wonder what sort of parent hired that kind of baby sitter . . . evidently with the fantasy that she'd keep little Johnny "pure?"

Clueless "parenting" comes to mind.

. . . 2nd perhaps to the clueless judge, jury and law in this case.

top topics

join