It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fewest Americans since 2007 seek jobless benefits

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Soloprotocol

You can not just come into any government office and claim disability without years of medical records to prove that you indeed have one.

Unless you're Jesse Jackson Jr., in that case, you can collect disability on your word alone.

Jackson to collect $45,000 in federal pension, as well as $8,700 per month in disability for his conveniently developed 'mood disorder'.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me.. I was raised republican, voted that way until my ex wife convinced me to vote for Obama his first term...The second term I did not...In reality he is only a pawn to the system.. I know times have changed, but I would love to see another Ronald Reagan in office..

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The current "economy" is a sham, being propped up with $85,000,000,000 a month of worthless money.

Sure, the stock market is doing great right now. Investors are getting while the getting is good, but it is only a matter of time before this house of cards comes tumbling down, and then the # will hit the fan.

You would be wise to divest yourself from the stock market. Ride it as far as you can, but be aware it is going to correct itself once the Feds stop propping it up with funny money. I have a feeling you are going to see a chain reaction of sell offs once they stop printing money to support the market.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Alot of people have given up looking for work from what I understand.

Also add to the fact they don't count people who have been removed from unemployment benefits because they've run out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by neo96

Alot of people have given up looking for work from what I understand.

Also add to the fact they don't count people who have been removed from unemployment benefits because they've run out.

So,

whats the REAL unemployment rate ?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

among all of ATS users i am surprised to see you say whats the real unemployment rate? you actually are buying the official numbers are you?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

among all of ATS users i am surprised to see you say whats the real unemployment rate? you actually are buying the official numbers are you?

Nahhh.

But the U6 figures are more accurate that U3

U-6 Total unemployed, plus all persons marginally attached to the labor force, plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of the civilian labor force plus all persons marginally attached to the labor force

July 2013 = 14.3%

now add in the undocumented stuff and it's more like double.

BLS

Here's the real unemployment rate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join