It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document from Einstein and Oppenheimer on Aliens and UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaffo
reply to post by littled16

I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no credible evidence whatsoever that nuclear weapons were used in the ancient past. Anyone who says differently is engaging in wishful and delusional thinking. It's just that simple.

Really? You've covered every square inch of this planet, have measured all of the radiation levels to see that they are within normal parameters, and can prove that every field of glass in the desert was created by natural means? And you've read all of the accounts in the Hindu Scriptures regarding the arrows of fire that devastated entire cities and then gone to those places to confirm that, in fact, those cities never existed and were not snuffed out so suddenly that skeletons were found still embracing one another?

Well then, allow me to shake your hand, newbie, because you are one amazing person!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'll give you a hint, every lie has some truth and vice versa. Even one book about Dulce recently released showed that despite lots of things being a lie, some of them were not. Same could go for MJ 12 same could go for everything. I would not be so absolute like some of you doing it here.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Harte

Cry to authority? Nay sir, Just an expert in his field who believed others where there before him. And like i said, He knew a damned site more than you or i like it or not.
edit on 17-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

Perhaps about Nuclear Physics.

I seriously doubt he knew more than me on the subject of ancient nuclear war.

In fact, if the quote concerning his belief that the Manhattan project result was the first "modern" detonation of an atomic bomb is accurate, then I'm certain he knew less than I do, no question about it.

Harte

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Obviously your in the wrong job then

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Originally posted by jaffo
reply to post by littled16

I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no credible evidence whatsoever that nuclear weapons were used in the ancient past. Anyone who says differently is engaging in wishful and delusional thinking. It's just that simple.

Really? You've covered every square inch of this planet, have measured all of the radiation levels to see that they are within normal parameters, and can prove that every field of glass in the desert was created by natural means?

Jaffo made no claim of any evidence. So, have you "covered every square inch of this planet, have measured all of the radiation levels to see that they are [not] within normal parameters, and can prove that [any] field of glass in the desert was created by [un]natural means?"

Originally posted by Snsoc
And you've read all of the accounts in the Hindu Scriptures regarding the arrows of fire that devastated entire cities and then gone to those places to confirm that, in fact, those cities never existed and were not snuffed out so suddenly that skeletons were found still embracing one another?

Again, it was another poster that claimed evidence. You cannot make such a claim then berate others for no evidence (when they themselves state that there is no evidence) while refusing to provide any yourself, if that is your position.

Regarding your question of reading, I have read every Veda that involves these descriptions that has been translated into English. I don't read Sanskrit and neither do you. I know you don't because if you did, you'd be intelligent enough to know better than to believe such absurdly groundless claims.

Jaffo made no claim of evidence. Jaffo stated a fact - there is no evidence.

Originally posted by SnsocWell then, allow me to shake your hand, newbie, because you are one amazing person!

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for yourself or your ilk, which this site teems with.

Harte
edit on 8/17/2013 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Real shocker that this has escalated into epeen fights. I have never been a fan of documents that just happen to be leaked and contain all kids of juicy stuff. Most of the time it's one amazing thing mixed with a heap of boring. I have seen everything from UFO's to Marilyn Monroe cited in these MJ12 docs. To me it looks like a joke from tptb to make us all look like idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Robert j oppenheimer believed that he was not "the first" to unleash nuclear weapons on this planet. He believed in ancient technologically advanced civilizations like i do
...As for the document who knows!!
edit on 15-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you've heard of Harappa and Mohenj, two ancient Indian cities, have been the subject of archeological digs since the 1920s. Heavy layer of radioactive ash and glass spherules from intense, abrupt heat, are the signs of atomic fission. There are several other archeological sites in the Thar desert (India) at Jodhpur and Ragesthan, where heavy layers of radioactive ash exists.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Obviously your in the wrong job then

I teach physics so I suppose you might be right.

Too bad Oppenheimer isn't here to take over my class!

Harte

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Robert j oppenheimer believed that he was not "the first" to unleash nuclear weapons on this planet. He believed in ancient technologically advanced civilizations like i do
...As for the document who knows!!
edit on 15-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you've heard of Harappa and Mohenj, two ancient Indian cities, have been the subject of archeological digs since the 1920s. Heavy layer of radioactive ash and glass spherules from intense, abrupt heat, are the signs of atomic fission. There are several other archeological sites in the Thar desert (India) at Jodhpur and Ragesthan, where heavy layers of radioactive ash exists.

A claim often made but never evidenced.

Harte

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Well your not in the wrong job then
..Well lets grab a couple of shovels and nip over to india and see what we can find lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld

In June of 1947 Albert Einstein and J. Robert Oppenheimer together wrote a TOP SECRET six page document entitled "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies".

It says the presence of unidentified spacecraft is accepted as de facto by the military.

this thread has failed to identify the true reason behind all of the pollution on this planet but indeed exposed the true nature behind the secrecy over aliens existence on earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Four pages of bickering and still not a shred of evidence the memo is anything but a forgery.

Or have I missed something?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Four pages of bickering and still not a shred of evidence the memo is anything but a forgery.

Mr. Oberg,

Did you expect some other result? LOL

Harte

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I apologize for the resurrection, but I had an interesting theory pop into my head.

Over the past couple years there have been footage on the " Moon " of what looks to be a mining facility on the dark side of the moon.

Lets assume that magnesium silicates on the moon may exist and contain up to 13 percent water. Using energy and machines brought to the moon, perhaps from a space station, the rooks could be broken up, pulverized, and then backed to drive off the water of crystallization.

This could be collected and then decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen, using an electric current or the short wave radiation of the sun. The oxygen could be used for breathing purposes; the hydrogen might be used as a fuel.

Also at the end it states

A moral entity? The most feasible solution it seem would be this one, submit an agreement providing for the peaceful absorption of a celestial race(s) in such a manner that our culture would remain intact with guarantees that their presence not be revealed.

" The most Feasible solution "

A lot of people have the opinion that they are already here hidden , Either by Telepathy * Closest conclusion * , Morphing or some type of Suit or sort of Machine.

Just wanted to point that out, Good day.
edit on 21-5-2014 by HattoriHanzo because: SP

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have doubts about the alleged Oppenhiemer/Einstein document. The expression 'celestial astroplanes' seems an odd one for physical scientists to use. It is vague, and inapplicable. A space traveling vessel would not be a 'plane' which is, of course, short for airplane, which uses aerodynamic lift within an atmosphere.
The document has Oppenheimer signing as: Director of Advanced Studies, Princeton, NJ. His proper title was: Director of the Institute for Advanced Study. If anyone can cite an instance of his use of the altered and abbreviated title, I will stand corrected on this point.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Ross 54 because: corrected spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join