It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document from Einstein and Oppenheimer on Aliens and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Can someone remove the Book Order Form on the last page....I feel like there is no escape to advertising in this world....man...it really detracts from the data

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I admit there's evidence on both sides, however, I just cannot fathom what benefit it would be to The Powers for them to manufacture documents proving the very thing that they obviously work so hard to hide from us. I think real information was released as part of a long-term slow roll-out of the et truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Concerning the existence of MJ-12:

quote from wiki

The FBI quickly formed doubts as to the documents' authenticity. FBI personnel contacted the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (counterintelligence), asking if MJ-12 had ever existed. AFOSI claimed that no such committee had ever been authorized or formed, and that the documents were “bogus.” The FBI adopted the AFOSI opinion and declared the MJ-12 documents to be "completely bogus.

So this is how you do investigations...(I find it really funny).

You ask the USAF, concerning some super duper secret committee...that if exists is...again "top top top secret"...and even if exists...you wouldn't really get confirmation of it...for the obvious reason it being a secret group.

They said no...and you adopt it as bogus.

Brilliant.

I love it.

Obviously, since all those alphabet agencies have soooo much credit, I'm inclined to believe anything they say. It's for my own benefit anyway. Any secrecy they practice...is strictly because I'm stupid and they look after me.

Oh yeah...I do believe in God, but I don't believe that people in power would lie to me...no way. God would punish them.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I seem to recall reading somewhere that one of the big reasons the MJ-12 documents are considered a hoax is because the signature of Harry Truman was lifted straight off an existing (public) document and superimposed on the MJ-12 documents, and that this was a dead give away since the corresponding document was dated to a time before U.S presidents had machines to sign their signature automatically. Can anyone confirm that?

Edit to add:

There is a bit about it here:

www.thewhyfiles.net...

Website is pretty badly designed so I'll just copy and paste the relevant part here:

There is a lot of disagreement by "experts". One of the main problems regarding the documents is the signature on the Truman document - it appears to wrongly positioned on the page and, when compared with an authentic signature, it appears to be almost exactly the same - inferring that it has been copied.

edit on 16-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have no doubt the two greats would share an opinion on the subject if they considered it important.
MJ 12 whatever its name did exist.....just the same as the project saucer scientists in Canada......
The truth is simpley that we are under heavy mind control via propaganda of all types.....The UFOs
are here, and theres many good competent men and women who have testified to their own detriment to warn us.....
I believe Jesse Marcel,jr,And others who have no reason to mis inform the American people.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Correct, I feel we have slowly been blended into an acceptance of E.T's being part of our modern world.
Take for example a company called Argos in the UK.

Why use Alien 'Grays' to sell us a product?

Seen another advert selling Insurance online which used an Alien as it's marketing, puzzles me that's all.

Back to topic. I'm leaning more toward hoak but who can verify it? I don't think many can.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Which helps fuel a conspiracy to the documents being legit or not.
I like it

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I am not too bothered if its a fraud or not. I read it with interest because it was well thought out and sensible - so who knows.

I have always been terrified though of alien contact because I suspect we humans with our flesh and bone would make excellent BBQ were they simply a branch of humanity that evolved from the dinosaurs with more of their temperament and teeth

I did read that since we developed radar, nuclear knowhow and one other technology we have been visited by UFO's. This I found odd because we have recorded sightings of strange craft since Christopher Collumbus as researched by Sanders - Sanderson (can't quite remember).

Most people have discussed UFO's at some point, why on earth shouldn't Einstein and Oppenheimer also and being the men they were put down in writing their views its not unfeasible. Were a reply to this document found in government archives or minutes alluding to it then we would be sure.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

There is a lot of disagreement by "experts". One of the main problems regarding the documents is the signature on the Truman document - it appears to wrongly positioned on the page and, when compared with an authentic signature, it appears to be almost exactly the same - inferring that it has been copied.

Well...you know...the wording of that text stinks like...inconclusive...even by eager debunker experts...they couldn't claim for certain.

"It appears"

"almost exactly the same"

So...to conclude...the signatures are alike..."almost identical"....

wow...defo fake...who ever heard of human being reproducing his own signature in the same manner he did it yesterday.

But...in the world of debunking...all you really need to do...is create confusion. It all works out itself from there.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
I have always been terrified though of alien contact because I suspect we humans with our flesh and bone would make excellent BBQ were they simply a branch of humanity that evolved from the dinosaurs with more of their temperament and teeth

Mm... there exists a story of an agreement between 'them' and us: the aliens promised to work with us and give us tech, if allowed to .. er.. take a few of us for .. er.. innocent .. er.. scientific investigation ("pass me that katsup, Gnra-fir. This one does most certainly NOT taste like chicken.."). When some of their discs came down unintentionally (due to our experiments with high power radar systems) and we saw that they had lunchboxes taht contained human body parts on board, we became aware of their deceit. But by then it was too late - they had us in their power. And we realised how they had manipulated us, ensuring that we would be dumbed down (check), grew taller and fatter by introducing many outlets for cheap high-caloric food that came in enormeous portions (check) and we were made hesitant to leave our homes so we could be located more easily (check).

Yep, it figures, we're cattle

I did read that since we developed radar, nuclear knowhow and one other technology we have been visited by UFO's. This I found odd because we have recorded sightings of strange craft since Christopher Collumbus as researched by Sanders - Sanderson (can't quite remember).

Its way older than that, there are cave paitings depicting weird objects and "aliens". Personally, I believe that the phenomenon is largely paranormal by nature, but I can't exclude the possibility of alien visitations of the classic kind, probably species that live on large space ships or on / in our moon, as it is still fairly incomprehensible how they would have gotten here otherwisely.

Most people have discussed UFO's at some point, why on earth shouldn't Einstein and Oppenheimer also and being the men they were put down in writing their views its not unfeasible. Were a reply to this document found in government archives or minutes alluding to it then we would be sure.

The MJ-12 documents are probably hoaxes. However, I'm convinced that there has been (or is) a group of people that is involved in investigation of this phenomenon.
edit on 16-8-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Well thought out and sensible. If nothing else the document is that and written in the style of the time. Also to note is that there are other verified letters written by them warning of the dangers of atomic bombs and the Nazis.

If Nasa didn't speculate and create protocols for encountering something other then our own technology in space I'd be very surprised. I think a lot of thought has been done on the subject, however the need to keep it secret seems to be of paramount importance to TPTB.

Humanity has been stunted by this. It is our birth right to be aware of all that is known. We have been caged in many ways.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by skyblueworld

It's a nice story but aren't the Majestic documents considered by most to be a hoax and most probably disinformation from TPTB ?

No. They're considered a hoax by people who would rather no one pay any attention to the ufo topic at all. Mostly career debunkers and the like. Usually paid to declare hoax. You know the drill.

Actually MJ12 docs were labelled HOAX by the US Army - not the people. It's reverse psychology , so the people naturally thought they were legit

Majority 12 existed, Majestic DID not.

I have reason to believe the document in question is REAL however, due to the fact it is widely accepted (in certain circles) that Eisenhower later met with ET's who offered mentoring for the human race, on the basis we stopped devoloping the hydrogen bomb..... Which America did not.

Thank you guys

edit on 16-8-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
MJ 12 whatever its name did exist.....just the same as the project saucer scientists in Canada......

How can you even comment if you're not even sure of the name?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by littled16

Hey Littled.

What "evidence" is there?

As far as I know, there isn't any evidence of nuclear development in any ancient culture/s. To say that there was would be far fetched at best.

Does that mean there wasn't? No. It's still possible, there just no evidence. Personal opinion and facts are different.

-SAP-

How about lack of evidence? I.E Missing Civilisations and land masses?

More often than not, you can tell a lot from the MISSING info.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by gortex

I admit there's evidence on both sides, however, I just cannot fathom what benefit it would be to The Powers for them to manufacture documents proving the very thing that they obviously work so hard to hide from us. I think real information was released as part of a long-term slow roll-out of the et truth.

Ever heard of the False Alien Invasion theory? It's a great one, because it doesn't take much imagination to tell how easy it would be to convince the world it was being invaded. Would be quite a dramatic step, which is where the theory runs dry--- however, Hitler invaded Poland pretty easily too, after all.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

aliens vs. humans= we are at their mercy and I hope they are more compassionate than humans

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

two things
1. if we were on their menu what are they waiting for? what have they been surviving on all this time?
2. historically they've always been here and we've written about them being involved with us prior to Roswell. it's just recently since we've become more technologically advanced that they have interacted more directly with us again.

not saying I know everything about everything but seriously if they were malevolent towards us what have they been waiting for? personally I feel if anything they probably want to help us but I don't understand why they deal with our retarded leaders and not individually like all of us at once so collectively we can get over this obsession with speculation and fear and advance to a cleaner more gentler civilization as a global species.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

....In June of 1947 Albert Einstein and J. Robert Oppenheimer together wrote a TOP SECRET six page document entitled "Relationships with Inhabitants of Celestial Bodies".

So all we can read ...instead of the purported 6 page document cite in the first line of the OP...
IS a controversial document excerpt from a copy of one document attributed to a Majestic Twelve

nice try at creating a false impression...
that MJ 12 was associated with 2 learned scientists (bomb creators)
or that they actually wrote something similar and the MJ12 copy was a facimile document

those early heady years of the atomic age were classic with minds & imaginations running wild

ADD: star to NightFlight post

edit on 16-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

the WORST people to ask to confirm something about the military are from the military

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allin1inall
Interesting. I believed the same thing about the presence of UFOs before reading this post. They are here because they became aware of our use of nuclear weapons plus our capability of space travel. This would allow us to possibly harm their home planet. As far as MJ-12, hoax or not it's fascinating.

If "They are here because they became aware of our use of nuclear weapons plus our capability of space travel"; how do you explain ancient depictions and descriptions? and if they weren't here before "they became aware" (of us) how did they become aware of us in the first place? see where the holes start popping up in your reasoning?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join