It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultrasound Patch Heals Venous Ulcers in Human Trial -- Four 15 minute treatments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Another new development in electromedicine shows that an ultrasound patch operating at 20 kilohertz and attached to the affected limb can heal that limb with an ulcer.

"In a small clinical study, researchers administered a new method for treating chronic wounds using a novel ultrasound applicator that can be worn like a band-aid. The applicator delivers low-frequency, low-intensity ultrasound directly to wounds, and was found to significantly accelerate healing in five patients with venous ulcers..."

see the pictures.

Ultrasound Patch Heals Venous Ulcers in Human Trial

www.nibib.nih.gov...

look at the before/after PICTURES.

the ultrasound patch is nothing more 4 piezo sounders costing less then $1 each and the 20 kilohertz driver/oscillator is nothing more than a 555 frequency module costing not more than $6 EACH

in fact you can get FIVE ready made 555 frequency modules for about $12 on Ebay.

just type 555 frequency module in search.

this what they look like:-

www.ebay.co.uk...

you can even use 555 frequency module as hulda clarke zappers.remember they are very cheap.

for the piezo sounders you can either buy them or get it ready made by ordering a soundbomb sounder for a burgler alarm which contains 4 piezo sounders.remove the internal electronics and wire the piezo sounders in parallel and attach to the 555 time module.

www.ebay.co.uk... acat=0

and you have a healing device as in the article.

all for less than $20 or 4 beers.

the module allows you adjust the frequency as well.

I have ordered the parts already as above.i fact i already have the piezo sounders from various personal attack alarms bought from dollar stores.

i have ordered five of 555 timer modules.one to use as a experimental clark zapper
and one to use for any ulcers as above i might get in the future or use in healing experiments.

the other 3 will be spares.

Any comments anyone?

edit on 15-8-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow....that is some insanely fast heal time. I wonder how it would work on an open gash or cut? This could be a great addition to my survival gear. Medically testing different frequencies....wonder if they can cure cancer or blood related illnesses with this.
edit on 8/15/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

this is relevant.

My mother in law has a bad sore above her ankle.
She recently had to get a bypass done in her leg to help with blood flow.
The sore is healing but if this could help it heal faster then that would be a plus.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

this is relevant.

My mother in law has a bad sore above her ankle.
She recently had to get a bypass done in her leg to help with blood flow.
The sore is healing but if this could help it heal faster then that would be a plus.

i have an idea for you.

use your computers sound card to generate the ultrasonic pulses.

you can put it thru a stereo for more power if you want.if you have a hi fi you can use the tweeters instead or buy a couple of tweeters from ebay or your car stereo shop,etc for a few dollars.

use two curved if possible loud speakers/tweeters.wrap them firmly around the ankle/leg.then use your windows sound card using free windows frequency generation software to generate the 20 kilohertz.

one such free software is freqgen.google it.there are many other frequency generators.

look closely at the above picture.

it is possible you may need some kind of gel like they use in baby ultrasound to make good contact with the speakers...the articles does not say.

its very simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Interestingly if you do to long it showed less healing so there is a limit to the time to apply before you actually undo the good.

it is starting to seem like all things are about sound in one way or another if we knew what frequency and time for use maybe they could heal everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Interestingly if you do to long it showed less healing so there is a limit to the time to apply before you actually undo the good.

it is starting to seem like all things are about sound in one way or another if we knew what frequency and time for use maybe they could heal everything.

20 kilohertz for 15 minutes.

4 times.

read the article.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

Originally posted by Char-Lee

20 kilohertz for 15 minutes.

4 times.

read the article.

It would not be the same for every kind of wound and they are not even sure yet of the right amounts of time for treatment. Doing it wrong could cause a worse condition.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Wow....that is some insanely fast heal time. I wonder how it would work on an open gash or cut? This could be a great addition to my survival gear. Medically testing different frequencies....wonder if they can cure cancer or blood related illnesses with this.
edit on 8/15/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

i have ordered the parts from ebay and it will not cost more than about $18.after all it is nothing more than a waveform generator and 4 piezo sounders.

i don't have any ulcers but i like to be prepared if i ever do get them which is unlikely as i am very careful.how ever my relatives are a lot less careful.

i might try it on a harmless dark patch on my leg on my calf to test it.

i am surprised there is not more interest in this going by the responses as a million americans are effected long term and generate billions for the health "care" medical industry.

it is possible they may have been put of by the corporate big pharma shill scare tactics of a poster here who's sudden concern for "safety" is very suspicious as ultrasonic devices are routinely used in ultrasound baby scans.

edit on 17-8-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Kind of makes the native populations who chant and hum at healing ceremonies look a LOT less primitive now.

Brought up in the modern West, i saw documentaries about aboriginal and native people and read historical accounts of natives gathered around a sick or injured person and part of their healing regime involves plenty of singing and chanting, and what seemed to me at the time as a lot of superstitious and pretty useless moaning and wailing.

I used to think they were kind of...simple, you know?

Not now, the natives were obviously not the primitives.

Again, it seems ancient people have known all along what our 'modern' science is only now discovering for itself.

new topics

top topics

join