It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NASA Scientist Made an App Dedicated to More Secure Boobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Bras are pretty much some of the oldest pieces of tech around—the undergarment can even trace its roots all the way back to the freelovin' days of ancient Greece. So as something most women wear nearly every day, it's amazing how many studies have come out claiming that ladies everywhere our wearing their bras all wrong. ThirdLove, a new app headed up by a NASA scientist-led engineering team, hopes to change all that with nothing more than an iPhone and a few snapshots.

A NASA Scientist Made an App Dedicated to More Secure Boobs

Leave it to a NASA scientist to come up with an app to pull in free boob pics
Who ever is on the receiving end of all of these is in for a windfall of tatas. To be honest, this is probably the dumbest app I've seen yet, and you know women are going to be dumb enough to fall for it. Digital privacy? Who needs it!

All juvenile giggles & jokes aside, I am curious of the legal issues, such as what's stopping a 15 year old from trying it?
edit on 8/15/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Got Boobs? there an app to fit those!

What a wonderful and useful app, im sure he had to do some extensive research, for, you know, science or whatever

Why didnt the instruction tell them to try and touch elbows together behind their back while a "good friend" snaps the cans. Thats just a missed opportunity.

Do the pics make it back to the boob database? Because if it does, theres some happy NSA analysts out there! lol
edit on 15-8-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I wondered about that, too. Where are these pictures being stored? And if some nerd(s) has access to them, is it in a Cheetos-laden little room with the conversation going something like this?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It will just be held in the memory of the phone rather than the storage - but with all the spying going on and malware/virus/backdoor it wouldn't surprise me if its sent some where.

"would you like to improve this app and help women everywhere fit more comfortably, then click yes to send your boobies to the brestcyclopedia"

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont get how/why so many women could be wearing their bra's wrong?

What, are they wearing them on their heads?

its not hard to wear a bra correctly.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Its the lack of properly adjustment of the straps and cup size, also the lack of readjustment over time.

I know i see girl all the time with straps cutting right, that cant be comfortable on the boobs or the shoulders.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My wife is a manager at a high profile lingerie chain and is in charge of the bra section. She says the same things that many, many women are wearing the wrong size and it is most likely causing some discomfort.

Maybe they can send their pics to her and together we can get them all sorted out.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ohhhh I seeeeee.......

NOW IT MAKES SENSE.........

The 100 billion that was swindled out of the fake appollo missions and the billions swindled out of the fake mars landing is going to create an app that no women will probably Never use. Why because uhhhhhmmmm lets say, maybe the womans own mind might actually tell her if the bra is feeling comfortable? Hmmmm I wonder if that happens when people put on clothes? That our bodies give us feedback without needing an app to tell us otherwise.

OH MY FRACK!

edit on 16-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join