It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is RT's Agenda? I'm really asking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by WhiteAlice

News.com.au isn't really a news source site, it's more of a cut and paste blog using material from other sources, RT, I believe is just one of many.

www.news.com.au... Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. In faint grey, you'll see words "Copyright 2013 News Limited"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Here's a conspiracy for you, without any proof mind you, at all, but this is my answer none the less.

RT is a propaganda machine, set up by the old KGB and Russian Government, to directly compete with Western and European MSM outlets.

It's the ONLY one of it's kind that has been successful in this endeavor. Which is why it's attacked so much. It's no better than fox or MSNBC, but it's outside of the American Political Beltway, and therefore you are more likely to see news that is politically sensitive for the US, show up there.

It's also a mouthpiece for Russian allies like Iran and Syria, in order to divert attention from real news occurring in those regions.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Great.

It still doesn't change what I said.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Words in the titles and descriptions of the RT's YouTube-channel might give some hints about what it wants its viewers to be exposed to. Here's a selection: anarchist, riot, weapons, islam, striking, near miss, biggest crime, sceptism, beating, blaiming, wrecked, shooting, evidence, weapons, syria, iran, identity theft, war..

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join