It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Muslim March Planned in DC on Anniversary of 9-11...Anyone else heard about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by paraphi

Where are the complaints, if they were being profiled?

For the love of god this administration has made all of us the enemy, not any one group, they spy and profile everyone.

IN fact truth be known, they are desperate to find a home grown Christian patriotic militia group to justify their aggression against the American people.
edit on 093131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

As good as they are at creating "boogy-men" I am surprised that they haven't "found" an evil christian militia group to scare us all with.

Regardless, we can't let government-directed fear dictate our responses.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So what are you saying?

“To learn who rules over you simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.” —Voltaire

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by beezzer

So what are you saying?

“To learn who rules over you simply find out whom you are not allowed to criticize.” —Voltaire

In part, yes.

I'm also saying that there is a darker aspect to freedom that we tend to ignore. People have the freedom of expression.

But they also have the freedom to buy enough rope to hang themselves with. If they so choose.

My right ends when it infringes with yours. As it should be.

When the day comes that we are no longer allowed to express our rights, regardless of whether we agree or not, then that will be the day that freedom died.

Right now it is on life-support, but I believe many are watching.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I understand your point,

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...
At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.

and that is what I believe

It was then, at the last possible moment on the evening of September 11th, that Jan Sobieski arrived at a hill north of the city, leading a force of 40,000 Poles and their German and Austrian allies.

'All hope abandon ye who enter here'.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sadly we are no longer warriors but appeasers

“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.” Sir Winston Churchill

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
“Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. And the person that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool.” ~ Plato

There are categories, types, the appeaser, the ill-informed, those in denial, the sympathizers, those with their heads buried in the sand, and the ones on their side.

Our government and military have been infiltrated at its highest levels.

The rights of the citizens have been supplanted. We are not free men and women.

Christianity 'close to extinction' in Middle East
Christianity faces being wiped out of the “biblical heartlands” in the Middle East because of mounting persecution of worshippers, according to a new report.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I know this makes a lot of posters on this forum happy, but your next.

The left has been hard at work trashing Christian in this county aided with the help of communist infiltrators, undermining our values and our freedoms, it is only a matter of time,Ideologies and common goals make strange bedfellows.

swampland.time.com...
Well he started this mess.

Maybe he is the big AC after all.
edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
Obama
He should have inserted Brotherhood in there.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've just seen this described as "passive-aggressive terrorism." Looking back on it, I see it on ATS as well. Until I hear reasons showing otherwise, i will assume it is a fundamental, modern, jihadist tactic.

The idea seems to be to insult your opponent. Remember the Ground Zero Mosque? And now the 9/11 march? That does not even begin to touch on the insults you can see in threads here. Then, sit back and wait for the response. If there is no response, follow it up with a bigger insult or offense. If there is a response, use the response to claim that the other side is launching unprovoked attacks, and as justification for attacks of your own.

Examples of this were the film which supposedly sparked the Benghazi attack, or the cartoons which were used as justification for murder and riots. Even the expansion of the Islamic Empire has been reinterpreted to fit this strategy. Islam conquered more and more territory and people, until they had taken all of North Africa, Spain, and large chunks of Europe. There were four hundred years of this until the Pope said, enough, and called for the Crusades. Now the Crusades are being used on ATS and in the world as an example of a terrible, unprovoked attack on Muslims by Christians. The pattern repeats. Insult after insult, reaction, then attacks based on the reaction.

Excuse my rant, but it seems true to me, and helps explain the choice of dates for the march.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Well......

Seems that this particular group believes we have been lied to. My Suggestion to them? Read a History book to see that All Americans have been lied to at one point or another, throughout this Nations History.

Picking a date like this does not help heal. Especially for those who have lost loved ones, in the War on Terror, and on 9/11. If healing is what this group wants, then they need to have a message of embracing all, instead of one that would fuel even more hatred on that date.

I see no difference then when Westboro Baptist Church puts out a presser and says its going to picket someone who has died.

Publicity stunt.

edit on 15-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles.

Therein lies the trap.

If we moved against them, it'd be a violation of their rights. Their Constitutional rights.

If we don't move against them, we run the risk of losing our rights, due to the abolishment of our form of government by those that would misuse the Constitution.

An interesting dilemma. Suggestions?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not meaning to nit pick but your OP states "American Political Action Committee" which would be Ameripac. Really don't think they are planning this march...lol ameripac.org...

Source for Breitbart: ampacus.webs.com...

The original source is really kind of interesting. Worth a read.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I bet that if any march occurs, less than 1,000 turn up.

Saying you want something to happen, and achieving it, are two very different things.

If 1,000,000 muslims really do march in Washington DC in the 11th September, I'll eat any hat you give me

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I've just seen this described as "passive-aggressive terrorism." Looking back on it, I see it on ATS as well.

that is exactly what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Great. Why not, normal Americans march to oust Obama instead? You need guts. Dabbling behind a computer doesn't get you nowhere! By the way, 9/11 was an Inside Job

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by 727Sky

If they march to only request fair and equal treatment under the US Constitution, then I say they should.

As for 9/11 being the day that they do it?

Perhaps they are doing to illustrate that they are different from the jihadists who perpetrated the horrible events of that day.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

We need to stop living in fear. We need to stop letting the media, the government and memes generate that fear.

My 2 cents.

Beez, your 2 cents on this is worth a million.
I give you...1 prop. congrats, now you may get a free dustmop with the prop at your local home depot.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
reply to post by 727Sky

Great. Why not, normal Americans march to oust Obama instead?

The muslims are normal Americans.
And politics doesn't work like that. Ousting comes from voting.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Correct.

And politics doesn't work like that. Ousting comes from voting

Only for P######. You want change? Action speaks louder than words!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics

Correct.

And politics doesn't work like that. Ousting comes from voting

Only for P######. You want change? Action speaks louder than words!

10 people in a room
7 votes for guy A
3 for guy B
Guy A wins

Is it then right for the three to get together and demand A gets removed?

I didn't like GWB when in office, but I never even entertained the thought of the minorities (arguable considering the issues in voting, but whatever) ousting a sitting potus because I simply didn't like the politics involved.

You want to change the guards, then sell the platform.

If some enemy within tried to remove people voted into office because they didn't like their political stances, it is the responsibility of the people, the army, and the constitutionally appointed politicians to take out the traitor enemies, regardless of your view on the current politician.

Don't mistake patriotism and understanding of the republic for being a P-whatever. It may get you in a bit of bloody hot water one day.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

10 people in a room 7 votes for guy A 3 for guy B Guy A wins

Then everyone finds out that Guy A has a kill list with American citizens names on it, that he has killed American citizens without due process and that he supports a spy agency that violates their Constitutional rights every day.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Ah, wrong city? Aren't 1 million supposed to march on Jerusalem? That is what they sing sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join