It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAY NO T0(16) HILLARY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok that's about it. Sorry if you wanted a vamped rant about her Rose Law Days or Bill's fluctuatory murders to cover up Whitewater. I could get into it but seriously just don't let anyone you know contemplate voting for Hillary Clinton when she runs for president. I can't stand it. "that is all"

SAY NO TO HILLARY

..and probably every other major candidate that will probably come up

and btw, I live in NJ. i volunteer at a local community boxing club that happened to serve the other night as a voting station for our recently deceased senator. our ballots and every other ballot box in our city, 16 precincts, in a town close to 100,000 failed to get picked up the last two days. our votes have not been tallied but the results are in. i know how this works but just another side rant

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ted Cruz 2016.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

and btw, I live in NJ. i volunteer at a local community boxing club that happened to serve the other night as a voting station for our recently deceased senator. our ballots and every other ballot box in our city, 16 precincts, in a town close to 100,000 failed to get picked up the last two days. our votes have not been tallied but the results are in. i know how this works but just another side rant

Ummm actually it doesn't seem that you understand how it really works. 100,000 people out of 9,000,000 in the state amounts to 1.1%. Based on the votes tallied so far and the voting history of precincts from past elections, the winner of the primary could be calculated before all the votes are counted (this is how cable news stations do it on Presidential Election nights to determine winners of states prior to all the votes being tallied - except for tight races involving a few percentage points). Furthermore, according to most news sources, 98% of precincts have been tallied, the 100,000 from your city will not affect the outcome of the primary.

With 98 percent of the precincts reporting, Booker was taking about 60 percent of the vote in a four-candidate field. Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. was second with 20 percent, while Rep. Rush D. Holt was at 17 percent and state Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver was below 5 percent.

Source: Washington Post

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

I've been saying "No" to Hillary for about twenty years now, but to quote the Hilldawg, "What difference would it make?", the automatons will line up to put her crooked butt in the oval office no matter what I or anyone else says.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Don't knock Hillary Clinton.

That is a handsome man you're trash talking. Hater.

top topics

join