It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osiris, Nimrod, Merovingian Kings and the Jonah Code - Truth Behind Secret Societies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't know about you, but having billions and billions of people on the same path, the path would have to be pretty wide. If Christianity is the truth and has been part of our culture for 2,000 years, why are we still on the path of destruction?

There are seven billion on Earth today. Here is what Enoch said:

1 And he said unto me:
Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets, And read what is written thereon,
And mark every individual fact. 2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world, And I extolled the Lord because of His patience, And blessed Him because of the children of men.

----God is working from a platform that knows the destinies of each generation from beginning to end. Your questions are based on one small part of that timeline. Billions of souls have come and gone, yet today, there are 7 billion here and now. Most would say that about as many people are alive to day as have ever lived. Jesus said, "you must be born again."

----When Satan rebelled, God did not judge him in front of the Angels. When 1/3 of heaven fell with Satan, God did not doom them immediately. Instead, he created our current reality as a means of refinement. The Angels that fell were locked in chains of darkness. Why? Enoch tells us again.

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said −Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

----Both the wicked and righteous needed to be on Earth together. Why? So the Godless could be removed. Remember, light reveals what it hits. We are on the path to destruction, but not for the righteous. We will be safe.

Paul spoke of this Resurrection as well.

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

---He said that the resurrection of the dead would include BOTH the wicked and righteous. This is what we see today. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the waters of life. Before the great and terrible day that Enoch speaks of, this will happen:

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

---In the Bible, Dew represents the birth of a human. When the sun rises, the dew is distilled and returned to the ocean from which it comes. We then return, but not before the Lord judges the nations. We are here today at the event horizon of what is called the Day of the Lord. One generation beyond 1948 is all that we get. 2020 is the end of that Generation, but Jesus said that the days would be shortened. The last Jubilee was 1967 (Six Day War). I believe 2017 is it.

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

120 years is multiplied by the grand jubilee. 50 X 120 is 6000 years.

Enoch

And the Lord said unto Michael: Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the
day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated.

---A generation is the precession of the Earth 25920 Divided by 360. That's 72. 70 X 72 is 5040. Enoch was taken at 950 past Adam. The Mayan long count calendar was 5125.25. They left the calendar to count this down to the last seven years. 2012.9 is 33 degrees on the ocean in nautical miles.

edit on 15-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I placed this in Secret Societies for a good reason. You cannot separate the false Jesus of the Merovingian Kings (Secret Societies) from the Truth of Yahshua the Messiah. Their own founding document is the Bible. Michael Rood does a wonderful job outlining the history behind the Pagan Roman Cults and their counterfeit influence on our society today. For anyone interested in hearing the true story behind many ancient paintings, sculptures from antiquity and the historical context of secret societies, this video goes into exacting detain from A to Z and gives you the deep details of what remains hidden from our view.

Why does this belong in Secret Societies? The true conspiracy is the one against the Spirit of Truth. Truth is not hidden or secret.

edit on 14-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Like so many others, you mistake your belief in a god as the truth. It cannot be, it is only a belief.
Unless you can actually prove there is a god, without reverting to books that espouse your belief, you are a delusion isn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If we weren't born from above, we wouldn't be here right now. We were born from water and spirit when we were born into this world. We have a spirit and come from our mother's amniotic fluid at birth, so we are born of both water and spirit already.

Baptism is a human tradition and has nothing to do with God. It hides the significance of birth by usurping it.

John 3

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Flesh is in the water and gives birth to flesh. Spirit is another baptism.

Matthew 3

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Water is the earthly baptism of outer reality. We are here as refinement because we are fallen. Spirit birth is when we are in agreement with the Father. Jesus would not entrust himself to the people. Why?

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

If we sin, we are not yet in union with God. At One Ment is atonement. Christ made atonement for us, but not until the sacrifice is fully made. We are the body of Christ today.

Revelation 20

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Check my last post on Enoch.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Like so many others, you mistake your belief in a god as the truth. It cannot be, it is only a belief.
Unless you can actually prove there is a god, without reverting to books that espouse your belief, you are a delusion isn't.

Proof is what is most evident as the highest axiom of truth.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Aleph is Strong. Bet is House. God is the Strong House (Strong Nuclear Force).

Mother is Aleph Mem (Baptism and Mother / Matrix). This is Strong Waters (Hydrogen). Hydrogen is the catalyst of all creation. To mix any two things, you must have a catalyst to engage form. Hydrogen is one proton and one electron in balance. When the Strong House of the Neutron is added, the Proton (+) and Neutron (Neutral) form the Strong Nuclear force. The Strong House, or strong nuclear force has what is called invariant symmetry. This means that it adheres to the laws of invariant symmetry. The weak force (Electron (-) does not adhere to this force. A proton has two up quarks and one down. The neutron has two down and one up. They are both in the nucleus of the atom.

Son is Hebrew is Bet Nun. Nun is seed. The House of the Seed is the Son of God. When you combine the letters of DNA (Alphabet) and the Catalyst of the Water, you get Life from DNA. This is the Word that we refer to as Christ in the New Testament.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Nomads in the desert could not have know this when writing with the Hebrew language. This is proof that what is stated is divinely inspired.

Proof comes in reflection. Hebrew has 22 letters. Greek (Also Divinely inspired) has 24. Combined, they equal the concrete (Eastern) and abstract (Western) sides of the same coin. That's 46 letters. DNA has 46 chromosomes. That's 22 pairs and 2 sex chromosomes. Amino Acids for proteins in root position, just like language. DNA is the letters of God's word, yet Hebrew and Greek mirror this. As above, so below. When complete, the human body has left and right brain. One is concrete (East) and the other is abstract (West).

Again, proof is evident until you can show otherwise. Check my last 10 threads. I give you all the proof you need. These witnesses have fire coming from their mouths.

In Hebrew, True is AMN. We say Amen in English. This word means TRUE.

In Greek, AMN is Lamb. Here are ALL the words formed with AMN in Greek and Latin.

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life
Amnio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb.
Amnion - Sac of the mother's womb.
Amniotic Fluid - Water of the womb
Amnesia - Condition of the water. This is when you forget.
Amnesty - This is when God forgets.

DAMNation. This is when God doesn't forget.

Water is our immersion (Baptism) into reality. Again, I have shown you pure truth.

The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength of God) MEM (Water) and Tav (Two Crossed Sticks). Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew. Tav is the last. Mem is the middle. Literally, this means Strength of the Waters to Save. What did Christ (WORD) say he was?

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

He is Adam (Alpha) and Omega (Last Adam). When God separated Eve from Adam's rib, he took the X chromosome. When he impregnated Mary, he used Adam's Y chromosome ( my own speculation). On either side of history, we have the Alpha and Omega. I just showed you the word Truth as beginning, water and end. From Christ's own words, He is the beginning and end; first and last Adam. Job 19 outlines the identity of the Redeemer.

What more evidence do you need as proof that the Creator left his mark on the Hebrew letters, DNA and the Word making the world of life around us?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This still doesn't answer how billions of people equals a few. Jesus said few would find the path, and if the path is believing he died for our sins then many are on that path. Did Jesus really mean "many"?

Gospel of Thomas
66. Jesus said, "Show me the stone that the builders rejected: that is the keystone."

How can you say the most revered man in history has been rejected?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Birth is both a physical and spiritual birth. If it was only one or the other, the baby would have no life in it, YOU would have no life. To be born is to be born of both water (flesh) and spirit (consciousness).

Why would a loving father force his children into a fallen world with the threat of eternal damnation if they don't get it right their first try? That's like putting a child in solitary confinement for the rest of their life after falling off of a bike their first try. It doesn't make any sense.

A loving parent wouldn't set a limit on their child's attempts, something your god loves to do, limiting his children to one and ONLY one shot before judging them for all of eternity. Fair? Just? Not even close.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Well, here is my reasoning. Gen 3 identifies Christ as the seed of the woman, so the Antichrist must be of Satanic bloodline. The antichrist is the King that was, and is not yet will be, the first of the seven kings who is also the eight, so Nimrod must be the antichrist. Then, Revelation uses the same symbol twice to reveal the dual nature of the Antichrisr aka Apollyon. First, he is revealed as the beast that rises from the sea of people...a dragon with 7 heads, then again in ch 17 as the beast that rises from the abyss. We know that Apollyon is the angel of the abyss. Jude tells us that the Angels that are bound for leaving their first estate will be bound till the day of Judgment which happens 1050 years after the 2nd advent, so no angel can be released during the tribulation. Therefore, the Antichrist is revealed in two ways. First his angelic nature as Apollyon, and second as a man for the number of this man is 666. That would mean that the lucust from the abyss and the angels of the Euphrates arent actually Angels, but nephillim.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
John 1:36 When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!”

Twice, John the baptist called Jesus the Lamb of God who takes sin from the world. How would a lamb take sin from the world? Via sacrafice! The Jewish law foreshadowed this principle by sacraficing spotless lambs for the removal of sin. The act of sacraficing animals was a symbol for the real atonement that would be executed by Jesus. Salvation is gained by faith in His work on the cross, so NO ONE goes to hell for their sins. People go to hell for standing on their hypocritical dead works instead of accepting the perfect work of Jesus. The path to enlightenment can not be initiated prior to faith in the atoning death of Christ. So salvation is step one (birth) enlightenment is growing in Christ by living by His mind and word. The Holy Spirit guides the believer down this path via the frequent use of citation of personal sin to the Father (1 John 1:9). Confession of sin maintains spiritual growth.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

You mean the same works, which if followed and applied to every day life, would bring peace to Earth? Yeah, those pesky, hypocritical works! They're good for nothing, even if they'd help the world be a better place.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is the command that Jesus gave us, and putting his command into effect would keep us in his love. "Do unto others" IS works, but I guess his command was hypocritical in your opinion? How hypocritical of you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

John 16:4 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jesus taught that He was the only way. Before His human birth, He was revealed as the Messanger of Yawheh, at which point He was without sin. Buddha, on the other hand had to go through multiple cycles of reincarnation just to be perfected. Honestly, I think Buddha was a sinner, but if you want to argue that he wasnt, then, you have to note that he didnt get it right the first time around. Jesus is the Son and creator, the Father is the planner, and the Holy Spirit is the source of power (not that the Father or Son are without power). So that means that Jesus existed without sin before creation. He came to be sin on the cross. Wouldnt make sense to work your way to sinlessness (which is impossible) just to become sin.

You cant just pick and choose which parts of Jesus' message you want to follow. You either accept the whole message or you reject it. Jesus taught that He was the Son of God, the He was co-equal with His Heavenly Father, that He was the spotless lamb for the sacrefice that we might be saved through faith, and that there is no other like Him and never will be. We can part ways on our opinion of Buddha, but dont put your words in Jesus' mouth.

Great reply. I think it is interesting that the X Chromosome used for Eve is parallel to the Y needed for Mary to produce Jesus. I did an interesting thread on this: Link...

If Adam is the Alpha and Christ the Omega, then there is a further consideration. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Since Jesus was our Kinsman Redeemer, what applies to man must apply to Adam. In other words, for Jesus to be the fullness of both man and God, He would have been required to be born again Himself. Edgar Casey suggests that this is the case and I find his version interesting to ponder. He notes that Adam would have been many characters in history. Although we do not know this (it's a mystery), it is a real enigma to ponder. What if Buddha was an incarnation of Adam (Alpha)? The uncorrupted Y chromosome could still be used used for Mary was from Adam's original extraction of DNA (Rib), making him the Omega (Last Adam). This is fun to ponder, but we really do not know. There is only one Redeemer and that is the life of Christ. Buddha may have been a representative of the way, and philosophy may be a search for Truth, but Christ is the Way, Truth AND the Life as you say. Either way, there is only one way to the Father.

Only Way is Christ Thread...

The need for rebirth is a result of the imputation of original sin. Before the fall, Adam was trichodimous, having body, soul and spirit. At the moment of sin, Adam's spirit died which would result in his eventual physical death 930 years later. So after the fall, Adam had body and soul, but no spirit until he accepted God's promise of the Messiah. "Dying ye shall surely die." So in reality Jesus died twice on the cross; once at the imputation of sin, and second when His soul and spirit departed. Jesus was born of a virgin for good reason. Eve was tempted into sin, but Adam was fully aware of His decision. For this reason, sin is geneticly passed down by the male chromisome. Both man and woman sin, but man passes it on. Since Jesus had the male chromisome from God, He was born with body, soul and spirit. So if you want to split hairs, He was born twice instantly.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You mean the same works, which if followed and applied to every day life, would bring peace to Earth? Yeah, those pesky, hypocritical works! They're good for nothing, even if they'd help the world be a better place.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." This is the command that Jesus gave us, and putting his command into effect would keep us in his love. "Do unto others" IS works, but I guess his command was hypocritical in your opinion? How hypocritical of you.

There is nothing wrong with good deeds. Yes, they make the world a better place. What Im saying, is that no amount of your best work can ever get you into Heaven. Salvation is a gift. You cant earn it. All you can do is accept the saving work of Christ on the cross. The "do unto others..." Commandment was issued to those that were already saved. First accept salvation, then do good. Clean the inside of the cup before washing the outside. Faith in Christ validates good works. But works without faith is eternally dead. That is what Jesus taught.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Please cite verses where Jesus claims works without faith is dead, and I mean direct quotes from the gospels. As far as I can tell, Jesus only mentions faith around the times he is performing miracles, and the pagan miracles were obviously interpolated by Rome.

The only time he mentions faith outside of a miracle is here:

John 14
12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Now tell me, when is the last time you raised someone from the dead, walked on water, or turned water into wine? You have faith in Jesus correct? So you should be able to do those things with ease, as Jesus says you should. Do you not have faith in him if you can't do those things?

Jesus said if you follow his commands (do unto other, a.k.a. good works) you will gain eternal life.

Matthew 19
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

Notice how he says nothing about faith. Did Jesus lie to this man? Did he forget to tell him the most important part? Or was he telling all that was needed to gain eternal life?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Matthew 19

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

"Only one is good" Only Jesus is good enough to keep the Law perfectly. If you want to get to heaven, keep the law flawlessly. Since we are all law breakers, we cant keep the Law. But Jesus kept it for us, so by faith in His work, we are liberated from the Law. Jesus was being sarcastic to get his point across.

So, what good do we have? None. Only one is good...only Jesus. When we accept Him, He indwells us and His good is credited to our accounts.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So why did Jesus tell us to keep commandments that he knew we couldn't keep? What makes you think he was being sarcastic?
That's a really strange answer because he shows absolutely NO hints of being sarcastic at all. I thought he only spoke truth? Telling someone to keep commandments that weren't "keepable" is very disingenuous of him if that was the case.

Matthew 7
23 But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.

So since you believe you are a lawbreaker, that means Jesus will turn you away at judgement. Was this sarcasm?

What about doing the works he did? Was he being sarcastic about that part too?
edit on 16-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

He was being sarcastic because He knew the man already knew His answer. Hence the rhetorical question "Why do you ask me what is good (for you know that only one is good)? " The Bible is full of sarcasm as a literary device. Since you reject most of the New Testament, you are missing half of the picture. The Law was God's standard. He never expected us to keep it. He expected us to realize that we were hopless in trying to keep it, therefore we needed a savior. That is why the passover lamb was slaughtered each year. It symbolized payment for sin, then the Lamb was eaten to show that the payment was made for us. Jesus bought us from the slavemarket of sin. When Jesus was human, he changed the ritual to the last supper communion. Eating unleavened bread for his body and unfermented wine for His blood. The blood of the Lamb makes us spotless, and His body is one with us. The yeast in the leaven and fermented wine represented sin. Since the Lamb was sinless, the body and blood had to bee unfirmented. This was all part of the legal tradition of the Law. It was supposed to teach us about God's grace towards hopless man.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

So why didn't he mention faith? Why would Jesus answer his question by not answering it at all?

"How do I gain eternal life?"

"Well, duh! You keep the commandments, but you can't keep them at all so I'm just pulling your leg. Good luck with that answer you asked for." *walks off* "La dee da dee da."

Uh... no. By giving him the wrong answer, that means he lied. I choose not to believe he lied to anyone. You're treading on thin ice there, by your own standards. Was he telling the man it was impossible to gain eternal life?

The fact is, Jesus answered truthfully, not sarcastically. Him asking why he asked about what's good does not mean he was being sarcastic. Are you sure you know what sarcasm is? Because Jesus' question was not sarcasm by any stretch of the imagination.

So when's the last time you walked on water? Faith gives you that ability according to Jesus. Unless, of course, Jesus never performed any of the miracles and they were only put in after he died.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

But Jesus kept it for us, so by faith in His work, we are liberated from the Law.

So, I can just murder people?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Sailor Sam

Proof is what is most evident as the highest axiom of truth.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Aleph is Strong. Bet is House. God is the Strong House (Strong Nuclear Force).

Mother is Aleph Mem (Baptism and Mother / Matrix). This is Strong Waters (Hydrogen). Hydrogen is the catalyst of all creation. To mix any two things, you must have a catalyst to engage form. Hydrogen is one proton and one electron in balance. When the Strong House of the Neutron is added, the Proton (+) and Neutron (Neutral) form the Strong Nuclear force. The Strong House, or strong nuclear force has what is called invariant symmetry. This means that it adheres to the laws of invariant symmetry. The weak force (Electron (-) does not adhere to this force. A proton has two up quarks and one down. The neutron has two down and one up. They are both in the nucleus of the atom.

Son is Hebrew is Bet Nun. Nun is seed. The House of the Seed is the Son of God. When you combine the letters of DNA (Alphabet) and the Catalyst of the Water, you get Life from DNA. This is the Word that we refer to as Christ in the New Testament.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Nomads in the desert could not have know this when writing with the Hebrew language. This is proof that what is stated is divinely inspired.

Proof comes in reflection. Hebrew has 22 letters. Greek (Also Divinely inspired) has 24. Combined, they equal the concrete (Eastern) and abstract (Western) sides of the same coin. That's 46 letters. DNA has 46 chromosomes. That's 22 pairs and 2 sex chromosomes. Amino Acids for proteins in root position, just like language. DNA is the letters of God's word, yet Hebrew and Greek mirror this. As above, so below. When complete, the human body has left and right brain. One is concrete (East) and the other is abstract (West).

Again, proof is evident until you can show otherwise. Check my last 10 threads. I give you all the proof you need. These witnesses have fire coming from their mouths.

In Hebrew, True is AMN. We say Amen in English. This word means TRUE.

In Greek, AMN is Lamb. Here are ALL the words formed with AMN in Greek and Latin.

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life
Amnio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb.
Amnion - Sac of the mother's womb.
Amniotic Fluid - Water of the womb
Amnesia - Condition of the water. This is when you forget.
Amnesty - This is when God forgets.

DAMNation. This is when God doesn't forget.

Water is our immersion (Baptism) into reality. Again, I have shown you pure truth.

The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength of God) MEM (Water) and Tav (Two Crossed Sticks). Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew. Tav is the last. Mem is the middle. Literally, this means Strength of the Waters to Save. What did Christ (WORD) say he was?

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

He is Adam (Alpha) and Omega (Last Adam). When God separated Eve from Adam's rib, he took the X chromosome. When he impregnated Mary, he used Adam's Y chromosome ( my own speculation). On either side of history, we have the Alpha and Omega. I just showed you the word Truth as beginning, water and end. From Christ's own words, He is the beginning and end; first and last Adam. Job 19 outlines the identity of the Redeemer.

What more evidence do you need as proof that the Creator left his mark on the Hebrew letters, DNA and the Word making the world of life around us?

No proof here, just lots of gobbledy gook as per usual. To believe is one thing, to state that your belief is the truth is totally farcical.
You believe and that is fine, but it is not a sign of the ultimate truth now, is it!
You quote from a book that you seem to think is written by Jesus/god, but we both that this book was written by others who had a belief - nothing more, nothing less.j

There are so many holes in the New Testament that you can drive a truck through, it is nor funny.

edit on 16-8-2013 by Sailor Sam because: Spelling

edit on 16-8-2013 by Sailor Sam because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So why did Jesus tell us to keep commandments that he knew we couldn't keep? What makes you think he was being sarcastic?
That's a really strange answer because he shows absolutely NO hints of being sarcastic at all. I thought he only spoke truth? Telling someone to keep commandments that weren't "keepable" is very disingenuous of him if that was the case. 

Matthew 7
23 But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.

So since you believe you are a lawbreaker, that means Jesus will turn you away at judgement. Was this sarcasm?

What about doing the works he did? Was he being sarcastic about that part too?

21Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

possessions
5225 hypárxō (from 5223 /hýparksis, "under" and 757/arxō, "begin, go first") – properly, already have (be in possession of); what exists, especially what pre-exists, i.e. is already under one's discretion (note the prefix hypo).

What did the man already have?

20“All these (commandments) I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

For the longest time I interpreted riches (wealth) as what he already had, and that was what he was to "sell". But when we notice the apostles reaction to the following statement

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven"

we must ask ourselves why they would be astonished and concerned

25When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”
27Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”

If Jesus was speaking about earthly wealth, and the disciples had already left everything to follow him, why were they concerned about what Jesus was stating? If he was solely speaking about earthly riches and wealth, then they would have shown no concern for they had already "left everything". In fact, when focus on their question

"Who then can be saved?”

we must ask why they would say this. Obedience to the ten commandments and law were Israel's righteousness. But they were designed to lead one into seeing and understanding the righteousness of God which existed and which would be made manifest. Those commandments which he "kept and guarded" brought him to Jesus Christ and Jesus loved him. But to be perfect, he needed to sell them. Hence the disciple's astonished question "who then can be saved?"

17“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

The law is a schoolmaster UNTIL FAITH COMES. It is our guardian UNTIL FAITH COMES. But what is in the law? The knowledge of good and evil. God is Light and IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS. One cannot go on holding onto Do Not Murder which is the knowledge of evil. Think no evil. Hating your brother is murder, not just physically murdering someone. The murder comes from hatred. Be ye perfect and LOVE your brother. That is of the One True God which Jesus prayed we would come to know. 

"Who then can be saved?"

26Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Do Not Murder
Do Not Steal

Thinketh no evil. Be ye perfect as your father in Heaven. In Him is no darkness. Eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil leads to dying thou shalt die. It is one of it's purpose. The strenth of sin is the law. Moses took them up to the promised land but he did not enter. It is our schoolmaster UNTIL FAITH COMES. If you want to ENTER life, keep the commandments. Jesus Christ - I am THE LIFE. Life comes through death - either dying to the old man by crucifying the flesh and it's worldly desires in the here and now by the very Spirit and power of Our God or dying under that law which holds the whole world accountable and declares them all guilty. The narrow road requires tribulation, pressing, squeezing, dying to that old nature which is presently consuming the world in oppression, violence, sex, hatred, wickedness and love of everything evil and contrary to the One True God. They cannot and do not love their brother and therefore do those things to their brother. Hence, the law of Moses declares them all guilty. The law was/is given to the disobedient. They cannot love their brother as commanded by Jesus Christ. God IS LOVE. They cannot obey the law of God because only God is good. It is His faith that we are given. It is the faith of Jesus Christ that resides in me, it is HIS faith that I was given.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I wouldnt recommend it, but if you believe in Christ, murder will not negate your salvation. You will however be disciplined while living in this world. You are still held accountable for your actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join