It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osiris, Nimrod, Merovingian Kings and the Jonah Code - Truth Behind Secret Societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I placed this in Secret Societies for a good reason. You cannot separate the false Jesus of the Merovingian Kings (Secret Societies) from the Truth of Yahshua the Messiah. Their own founding document is the Bible. Michael Rood does a wonderful job outlining the history behind the Pagan Roman Cults and their counterfeit influence on our society today. For anyone interested in hearing the true story behind many ancient paintings, sculptures from antiquity and the historical context of secret societies, this video goes into exacting detain from A to Z and gives you the deep details of what remains hidden from our view.

Why does this belong in Secret Societies? The true conspiracy is the one against the Spirit of Truth. Truth is not hidden or secret.

edit on 14-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Christianity is an evil religion, more evil perpetrated by Christians in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. It's a religion of hate and exclusion, praying to a vengeful violent God(s).

I don't need a secret society to show me that. Only a history book.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Christianity is an evil religion, more evil perpetrated by Christians in the name of Christ than any other religion in history. It's a religion of hate and exclusion, praying to a vengeful violent God(s).

Sadly its not the Christian faith or Christ or God
Its Christians who are just flawed people who are evil

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

In a way, you are correct. God gave Israel truth through Moses. They corrupted it and used it to manipulate people as their rulers. God gave the Messiah and they once again did the same thing. The truth has been used to manipulate people. What Michael Rood is outlining is not the corruption, but the truth that can be seen from the mirror. Without the corruption, you could never know the truth. Rather than walk away from the truth because of the obvious mirror of counterfeit truth, we need to see the Truth in reflection. By the light of the counterfeiter, the original stands out as TRUE.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. On either side of the water we swim in as reality, the Aleph (God) and the Tav (Christ / Omega) are on either side. Aleph Bet is the word father in Hebrew. We get the word alphabet from this. Christ is the Word. Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (House of Seed). DNA is the language of God to write the Word of the Son.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

No corruption in this. The Father, Mother and Son are clearly seen as the Creators (Elohim) of our reality in the water. This is the part they (Experts in Law) don't care for you to know. It spoils their ability to blind the Spirit, and it engages your ability to see Truth.

They (Experts) run this place:

edit on 14-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Sadly its not the Christian faith or Christ or God
Its Christians who are just flawed people who are evil

We are all fallen. Christians cannot be any more righteous than unbelievers. We are all in this water for one reason--to see truth and repent.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The very government in your signature is the same government standing on the foundation of the Pagan Mystery Schools. The solution is found in the other side of that mirror. I see a mixed message in your signature as compared to the symbols in your avatar. The avatar is the symbolism of the one dividing mankind and corrupting the keys to truth from scripture. I would love to know why this is not true, but I have yet to speak with a Mason who can, or will, outline their belief to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

That false image is due to the majority of Christians who are really wolfs in sheeps clothing and destroying the Christian name on purpose to mislead and decieve others. I'm sure you know all about that also, don't you?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Needing to believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins is part of these "pagan mysteries".

Why did Jesus need to die to forgive our sins? "Don't know, but the bible says so." That's a worthless mystery.

Christians worship a pagan created pseudo-Dionysus/Apollo in Jesus Christ.

When Jesus spoke of himself, he spoke of all mankind, a truth the religion of Christianity has hidden away within thousands of pages of rhetoric and interpolated pagan miracles and themes.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The true enemy, imo, is not any particular religion but ethnocentric sectarian hatred, bigotry, and disrespect for other people’s religion, beliefs, race, or country.

Didn’t all these spiritual teachers suggest we learn to respect and love each other despite our differences?

Running around calling each other devils and this and that name and insulting each other, IMO, only adds to the problem.

I suggest coming together and sharing each other truths in the spirit of love, humanhood, and hope with a sincere quest for the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Is that you, if so good presentation, totally totally true.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You're pretty quick to judge others. The atrosities commited in the "name of Chirst" came from the Catholic church and other polarized cults which are basically the bastardization of the Bible with a mix of paganism, gnostisism, and Talmudism...the same foundation of freemasonry and all esoteric societies, secret or not. So the real persecutors are and have always been the pagans and gnostics. The Bible categorically rejects such apostacy, so any acts commited by a group of self proclaimed christians that run contrary to the Bible are not truely done in the name of Christ.
edit on 15-8-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: reply to rock, not enoch.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Needing to believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins is part of these "pagan mysteries".

Why did Jesus need to die to forgive our sins? "Don't know, but the bible says so." That's a worthless mystery.

When Jesus spoke of himself, he spoke of all mankind, a truth the religion of Christianity has hidden away within thousands of pages of rhetoric and interpolated pagan miracles and themes.

Really? Did Zeitgeist teach you that? Before sin can be forgiven, it must be paid for. Thats what Christ did. Corruption cannot pay for the sins of the corrupt. Thats why Christ had to be sinless. It was His spiritual death that saved us. His physical death just evacuated His soul and spirit. Very different from Osiris/Dionysus/Apollyon.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Zeitgeist? That's the best you can do? My beliefs have nothing to do with Zeitgeist believe it or not.

Your explanation is pulled straight out of the bible. What -real world- evidence shows that Jesus saved us from our sins and that his death was necessary? As far as I can tell, he hasn't saved us from anything, he's only given us an excuse to sin even more.

Why try to not sin when it's unavoidable and we have a scapegoat that forgave any of our future sins anyways? Why try to fix the world ourselves when Jesus is coming back to do it for us?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

He knows every person and does not need our testimony.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

That false image is due to the majority of Christians who are really wolfs in sheeps clothing and destroying the Christian name on purpose to mislead and decieve others. I'm sure you know all about that also, don't you?

I do what I can to honor the word as written and to cling to the truth of what the words says. Compare me to a Baptist with two differences: I believe that Adam is the Alpha and Christ is the Omega (Last Adam). I also believe that when Jesus said, "You must be born again," he meant it. Go to my profile, click on my favorite website, and you can read all about it. You can also read about both these topics in Job 19 and Isaiah 26:

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

---Don't miss this last part. God did not require Job to have a sacrifice at the end of the book of Job for one reason: He knew His redeemer by the Alpha that came before. When it says, "the root of the trouble lies in him," what does he mean? Remember, the topic here is the Redeemer.

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

I am perfectly happy if many people do not speak well of me. It's my sign I am on the right track with God.

Luke 6:26 "Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for in the same way their fathers used to treat the false prophets."

Like Job, I know that we will be born again after this life. The next 1000 years will be spent with the Messiah on Earth, and for some believers, in the New Jerusalem.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

---We are the Dew. What part of this message do you see as deception?

edit on 15-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
The true enemy, imo, is not any particular religion but ethnocentric sectarian hatred, bigotry, and disrespect for other people’s religion, beliefs, race, or country.

Didn’t all these spiritual teachers suggest we learn to respect and love each other despite our differences?

Running around calling each other devils and this and that name and insulting each other, IMO, only adds to the problem.

I suggest coming together and sharing each other truths in the spirit of love, humanhood, and hope with a sincere quest for the truth.

Many people confuse the subject delivered with the object speaking. Only truth can judge.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Zeitgeist? That's the best you can do? My beliefs have nothing to do with Zeitgeist believe it or not.

Your explanation is pulled straight out of the bible. What -real world- evidence shows that Jesus saved us from our sins and that his death was necessary? As far as I can tell, he hasn't saved us from anything, he's only given us an excuse to sin even more.

Why try to not sin when it's unavoidable and we have a scapegoat that forgave any of our future sins anyways? Why try to fix the world ourselves when Jesus is coming back to do it for us?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes, and neither do I. Neither would you if you really understood what Jesus said. He knew what was in each person because we are all the same as him, we're all conscious. The light of the world is within you and everyone else, not just Jesus.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

We’ll likely not ever arrive at any truth because we are all addicted to the drama.
Can’t easily get outside of it. It’s entertaining, its fun, it’s easy, it’s exiting.
But it’s the matrix, it’s the fallen world, imo.

But hopefully within this fiery oven there can be a little light enough for some of us.

If not, my advice is to all
ah...is
Pay your debts and die
Or
Get a camel

edit on 15-8-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join