It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockman invites controversial rodeo clown to Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

PC.. better watch out. one day your profile pic will be viewed as

"insensitive" to Arabs.. just as the Flag is to illegal immigrants..

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by AlienScience

He needs to get moving on his agenda, needs to tell the Republicans to get out of the way or do it himself. I'm not alone.

So basically you're supportive of him pissing on the Constitution and the seperation of powers? Emperor Obama?

He said that?!?!?!?!

Not surprised. Not one bit.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by AlienScience

I voted for Obama,

Yeah, I stopped reading there.

Well that is open minded of you.

That is a sad reflection on your character.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

He needs to get moving on his agenda, needs to tell the Republicans to get out of the way or do it himself. I'm not alone.

So basically you're supportive of him pissing on the Constitution and the seperation of powers? Emperor Obama?

I'm supportive of him using the powers that the Constitution gives him to do what he can.

He is playing too nice, he needs to start not caring what Republicans think and say of him.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Please note, this was a decision by the Missouri State Fair officials, not Obama or his administration.

If Texas wants to continue to look like the backwards idiot child of the Nation, then they should embrace this. Hopefully some of their intelligent residents will rise up and call out this Representative for continuing making Texas look bad.

Well we shall soon see. The NAACP is pushing for the DOJ to charge the clown.

No, Texas is standing up for the right to protect our free speech. This business of calling anything Obama related racism is ridiculous. .This was just humor, and folks need to get over it. I feel that it is just another attempt to block anything that puts Obama in a bad light. Tyranny is creeping up on us...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What?
Oh no that's fine.
We love racists in Texas.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I voted for Obama,

Yeah, I stopped reading there.

Well that is open minded of you.

That is a sad reflection on your character.

Ouch, I just may cry a little bit.

Just a little.

Really.

Yeah, probably not.

You keep pitching your Progressive crap though.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He doesn't care. You are delusional if you think he does.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

So have any of the clowns in here said why it was ok to make fun of past potus and not Obozo?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Mention Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin and see the respect garnered from all corners.

Not from me. While they both have made some good strong points throughout their careers ...
er, never mind.

Edit - oh sarcasm? didn't see the alert, just woke up.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm supportive of him using the powers that the Constitution gives him to do what he can

He is playing too nice, he needs to start not caring what Republicans think and say of him.

Do tell us, what are his powers that are spelled out in the Constitution?

You can Google it, that's fine with me.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Afraid not.

All of the real clowns are on the Liberal side at the moment.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Not making up any thing.

Look at the recent polls.

Not to mention the voter fraud in the last election.

The dems are jumping ship you know it and I know it. Even people who voted for this douche twice are now wishing that they hadn't.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Bassago

Hmmm, it was my understanding that what caused all the nonsense was not the clown, but what the announcer said on the microphone.

Actually, it was the rodeo clown (Tuffy Gessling).

The announcer (Mark Ficken) said a few lines and announced the "Obama dummy" and told Obama to "Watch out for that bull", but then the rodeo clown took over from there with a wireless microphone to ask the crowd if they wanted to see Obama run over by a bull.

Tuffy's already lost his chance to perform at the Missouri State Fair again and now Ficken's waiting for a review to see if his partial role in all of this is going to get him fired as the Superintendent of Booneville School District.

Mark Ficken (announcer) threw Tuffy Gessling (clown) under the bus too. Mark (announcer) was also the President of the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association, but he resigned when the association wouldn't ban Tuffy (clown) from the association as well as from the fair.

The Missouri Rodeo Clown Association is standing behind the clown and says that they're not going to take additional action against him, other than the ban from Missouri State Fair officials.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Sometimes I just shake my head at the goings on in my home state. May the gods place Rep. Steve Stockman and his rodeo clown in the same car as it burst into flames.

Well, at least Steve Stockman would support your right to say that about him, but you do realize that what you just said isn't one bit different than a rodeo clown asking a crowd if they want to see Obama being run over by a bull, so I guess that makes you a clown too.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Sometimes I just shake my head at the goings on in my home state. May the gods place Rep. Steve Stockman and his rodeo clown in the same car as it burst into flames.

Well, at least Steve Stockman would support your right to say that about him, but you do realize that what you just said isn't one bit different than a rodeo clown asking a crowd if they want to see Obama being run over by a bull, so I guess that makes you a clown too.

A complete hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Please note, this was a decision by the Missouri State Fair officials, not Obama or his administration.

If Texas wants to continue to look like the backwards idiot child of the Nation, then they should embrace this. Hopefully some of their intelligent residents will rise up and call out this Representative for continuing making Texas look bad.

you got to it first....but...it is quite telling that the right-wingers automatically assume the ban was done by some great big democratic Obama machine....you righties are the ones that need to relax

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

you got to it first....but...it is quite telling that the right-wingers automatically assume the ban was done by some great big democratic Obama machine....you righties are the ones that need to relax.

Actually, the ban that Missouri State Fair officials placed on the clown was influenced by tweets and public media comments made by our Governor, Lt. Governor, a Senator, the Missouri HOR Minority Leader, and a handful of Missouri Reps. Only the Lt. Governor is a Republican, and he's only trying to show his bi-partisanship for his own political gain right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join