It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Attacked by NY Times -Clintons May Be Ruined- NY Times Site Gone Missing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Headline on Drudge...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Both are up now-I had no issue getting to either site.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is a distraction from the Clintons to draw you into a Clinton Scandal with no real scandal. You need to look at all the other things and you will find enough crap on them to ruin them. This is a dog and pony show scandal to redirect attention from the real dirt.

Remember Hillary was handed the Black Budget to take it off the books of the USDOD. When Obama put the wars on the books the Black Budget got handed to Hillary at the State Department to keep it off the books. She funded all the Black Budget Projects from the State Department while she was there. Can you think of some scandals there. I am sure you can think of many. But that has nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation. That is a misdirection from her.

How about all the money pumped into South America to fund the supply chain for Walmart? Yes all those farms and so on funded by the State Department in South America give Walmart the exclusive rights to what they produce. No other stores can buy it only Walmart.

How about giving Russia a Billion Dollar contract with Cisco to supposedly teach Russians how to use the internet?What about the recent half billion dollars Cisco used in Israel was the State Department also behind that? There is a lot more to look at with deep BS going on that Hillary is neck deep in. And people think the Clinton Foundation is the real story.

How about Chelsea Clinton working for the Law Firm Mckinsey & Company, Inc that is connected directly to China's largest internet provider Tencent QQ. That puts her tied to the NSA spying in China.

Tencent QQ Chinas largest internet provider.
Management Team
www.tencent.com...

LAU, Chi Ping (Martin Lau) President Martin Lau, President of Tencent. Martin joined Tencent in 2005 as the Chief Strategy and Investment Officer and was responsible for corporate strategies, investment, M&A and investor relations. In 2006, Martin was promoted as President of the Company to assist Pony Ma, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, in managing the day-to-day operation of the Company. In 2007, Martin was appointed as the Executive Director of the Company. Prior to Tencent, Martin was an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C's investment banking division and the Chief Operating Officer of its Telecom, Media and Technology Group. Prior to that, Martin worked at Mckinsey & Company, Inc. as a management consultant. Martin received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan, a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University and an MBA Degree from Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.

He worked at Mckinsey & Company, Inc. He is just the top guy running things. There is a whole list of people from the US running Chinas internet.

Mckinsey & Company, Inc
en.wikipedia.org...

Notable alumni[edit]Main article: List of McKinsey & Company people McKinsey has produced more CEOs than any other company and is referred to by Fortune magazine as "the best CEO launch pad".[74] More than 70 past and present CEOs at Fortune 500 companies are former McKinsey employees. Among McKinsey’s most notable alumni are: Ian Narev, CEO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia Frank Appel, CEO of Deutsche Post DHL Greg Case, CEO of Aon Plc Vittorio Colao, CEO of Vodafone Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former President Bill Clinton Erik Engstrom, CEO of Reed Elsevier Bernard T. Ferrari, Dean of Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School Russell P. Fradin, CEO of SunGard Harvey Golub, former CEO of American Express and former Chairman of American International Group Louis V. Gerstner, Jr., former chairman and CEO of IBM and chairman of The Carlyle Group James P. Gorman, President and CEO of Morgan Stanley Stephen Green, chairman of HSBC Rajat Gupta, former managing director of McKinsey & Company, co-founder of the Indian School of Business, and corporate board member William Hague, UK Foreign Secretary Mohsin Hamid, Author Moth Smoke, The Reluctant Fundamentalist and How to get filthy rich in rising Asia. Bobby Jindal, current Governor of Louisiana Marius Kloppers, CEO of BHP Billiton Anil Kumar, former senior partner of McKinsey & Company and co-founder of the Indian School of Business Jim Manzi, former CEO of Lotus Development Corporation David McCormick, co-CEO of Bridgewater Associates and former Under Secretary for International Affairs within the United States Department of the Treasury James McNerney, chairman and CEO of Boeing Helmut Panke, former chairman and CEO of BMW AG Corrado Passera, Italian Minister of Development and Minister of Infrastructures, ex-CEO of Intesa Sanpaolo Tom Peters, business management writer and co-author of In Search of Excellence Sheryl Sandberg, COO at Facebook Jonathan Schwartz, former CEO of Sun Microsystems Kevin Sharer, CEO of Amgen Jeffrey Skilling, form

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This thread got me to look at the NY Times website... to see if its up or not... wow.. and I never read that liberal rag.

Supposedly, it was all routine maintenance with a glitch thrown in for good measure.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

now we're getting somewhere !

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Holy crap, I liked Bill, but never liked Hillary. Guess I was half-right.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Well, I checked, and it's up now. Found this article -

link

...stating that it was a server issue. So, related to Clintons? Who knows! They aren't admitting it, if so.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's not really much of a conspiracy, it's basically known those 2 are as fake as a 5 dollar bill. Both life long CIA, both corrupt, both scum. The woman should be on trial rather than running for President in 2016.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Duck Dynasty vs the evil cesspool of the mean demonized Clintons et al?

light vs dark

life vs death

freedom vs slavery

fun vs deception, lies, tyranny, despair and misery

Salvation vs damnation

Heaven vs hell

- - - - - - -

Easy choice.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

One might be understandably given to wondering

by what satanic blood rites did they become

blood brothers in the globalist NWO memes and goals of destruction of the Republic and global reduction of the population down to 200-500 million?

And were they frolicking co-horts in some . . . perverse . . . escapades together in that Owl idol featured retreat in the California woods? . . . the one where Jr B purportedly remarked how odd it felt be part of those relieving their prostates into a bathtub with his father looking on?

May God have mercy on whatever pieces are left of the Republic in however many years on the near horizon.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes indeed. You got it.

Those Duck Bros could teach Bill a few things for sure.

edit on 15-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes, and personally speaking for me this was an eye opener when I found out.
I had also heard that George Bush Jr. was up for the slot, but stepped aside
to allow Bill his two terms. As it was told to me, this is the way that these things
work. Disenchantment stuck, and I never looked upon the Presidency the same
ever after.

I still vote, but never again for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

How ironic:

'Duck Dynasty’ Premiere Shatters Cable Records With 11.8 Million Viewers
variety.com...

in contrast:

The New York Times Takes Down the Clinton Foundation. This could be Devastating for Bill and Hillary
edit on 15-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes indeed. You got it.

Those Duck Bros could teach Bill a few things for sure.

LOL.

That is . . . IF . . . the slick one were

TEACHABLE.

Given his trouble with "is," . . . I'm skeptical there's a teachable bone in his body . . . or synapse.

In terms of Jr stepping aside for the time being so that the slick one could have his allotted 2 terms . . . more than a little plausible, to me.

I realized that when JFK got in that it was all rigged. I didn't want to accept it but I realized it.

I still fantasized that the people had some influence on the SElections for decades thereafter but I had accepted that it was a wholesale charade. I just didn't realize how deeply or comprehensively the farce ran.

Then when I watched the body language between Sr B and the slick one . . . as they were campaigning for their "charitable" efforts . . . I nearly barfed. It was obvious that they were strong buddies. They HAD to have the same values and bosses.

I've begun to believe that Palin is being cast yet again as a useful stooge . . . to run with one of the 3rd party blokes to siphon off 'votes' of the conservatives and more believably usher Bw...Hillary into the figurehead position of Destroyer In Chief. And given her meanness and degree of being demonized, she may well be more destructive than O. . . . IF that's technically possible and IF there's anything left to further destroy by then.

Thx for your kind replies. Great avatar.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by BO XIAN

How ironic:

'Duck Dynasty’ Premiere Shatters Cable Records With 11.8 Million Viewers
variety.com...

That's not really all that surprising.

God Almighty declares that

Slick Will's way will be hard . . . in spite of his wealth and the trail of used and abused vagina's & other body parts in his wake, his life is hollow, corrupt, evil, destructive, empty. When the limelight is on him and the bouncing bazoobies are plentiful . . . he seems to be the life of the party.

When he's more alone and oddly reflective, he looks like death warmed over with whitewash all over him.

The Duck Dynasty folks, on the other hand, with different fingers . . . have the promise of Almighty God to bless those who earnestly seek HIM and to walk uprightly in HIS ways.

Christ warned us there would be persecution and suffering as HE was persecuted and suffered. . . . and, however, that we would also--who chose HIM--would reign with Him eternally.

Not much of a contest when one considers the eternal perspective.

May all the foundations and institutions of all such evil doers crash down around their ankles unless and until they repent earnestly and seek God wholeheartedly.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Tis true, its all true.

So that in the nature of man, we find three principal causes of quarrel. First, competition; secondly, diffidence; thirdly, glory.

The first maketh men invade for gain; the second, for safety; and the third, for reputation. The first use violence, to make themselves masters of other men's persons, wives, children, and cattle; the second, to defend them; the third, for trifles, as a word, a smile, a different opinion, and any other sign of undervalue, either direct in their persons or by reflection in their kindred, their friends, their nation, their profession, or their name.

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man. For war consisteth not in battle only, or the act of fighting, but in a tract of time, wherein the will to contend by battle is sufficiently known: and therefore the notion of time is to be considered in the nature of war, as it is in the nature of weather. For as the nature of foul weather lieth not in a shower or two of rain, but in an inclination thereto of many days together: so the nature of war consisteth not in actual fighting, but in the known disposition thereto during all the time there is no assurance to the contrary. All other time is peace.
oregonstate.edu...

The Leviathan
Thomas Hobbes

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yesterday, I saw two links on The Drudgereport. Clinton Foundation story and NYT down.

My first thought: Clintonista digital onslaught.

The Dems chose a daffy neophyte over Hillary. Why did this happen? Because very few people like Hillary.

The NYT story proves there's people on the left who disdain, and fear her, as much as the "Karl Rove" types. There is certainly going to be a mighty fight going on for the next year-and-a-half.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The idea of the Clinton's in the Whitehouse again is the worst thing I can imagine happening.

She will be elected like Obama for his skin color, for her gender............are we still in "history making" mode, did we learn nothing..................are we capable of learning anything.............is there really something in the water??

I am really starting to think all is lost in this country not only because of who is being elected but the people that are doing the electing.

There has to be more to destroying a country then just skin color and gender..............there has to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

The same people that installed Obama will do the same "this time" for Hillary, there will be no fight.

We have become nothing more then spectators that think we have a say............by the time we get it , it surly will be to late.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
run down to clinton it anti-semitism by mom www.anusha.com... 100% "Anglo-Saxon"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join