It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC documentary The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Oliver Stone really over did that scene. The fact that Jackie Kennedy was standing right next to the casket, covered with blood, and saying that she wanted to take her husband home was really the deciding factor. It has never been proven that Secret Service agents 'threw coroner Earl Rose against the wall and stuck guns in his face' by a coalition of testimony.

There are so many things in this case like that. Hearsay and supposition over facts. You get used to it in 20 years or so.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I was 11 years old when it happened, my dad was in the Korean war, and as soon as he saw the Zapruder film, he knew there was another shooter. he even talked about it at the VA when he would go down for a couple of beers and BS with the guys. not one of them said it was a lone gunman, they all said there was another shooter, because many of them had taken that very shot or had seen it hit their buddies.
edit on 17-8-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

That would make a great deal of sense, any grieving widow would do the same I think.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Thanks for the superb post with a really interesting insight which I personally think makes a lot of sense. Also surely a professional soldier would know how something looks and feels.

Thankyou for sharing my friend

edit on 17/8/13 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by macpdm
reply to post by jimmyx

Thanks for the superb post with a really interesting insight which I personally think makes a lot of sense. Also surely a professional soldier would know how something looks and feels.

Thankyou for sharing my friend

edit on 17/8/13 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

I remember my dad always bitching about why the government did this or that....but after the warren commission report came out, he changed. he said if they can lie about this and get away with it, they can lie about anything....he never was a "flag waver" after that, even though he served as an honor guard at VA funerals into his late 60's until his knees went out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Very respectful sounds like he was doing it out of honour & respect for his fallen colleagues rather than for the flag.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You are all so guillable!!
As an example of how the truth is manipulated look at the documantairy from 6.08 where mr killdoff
announces the death of jfk at parkland hospital look at the fade-out at the end of his statement
it is cleverly faded out just before he makes the famous gesture pointing to the right side of his forehead
as to indicate the place where the bullit went in. This is how they manipulate the truth If you want to claim there was no conspiracy you first have to explain away 17 firsthand witnesses that all claimed there
was a hole the size of a grapefruit at the right back of jfk's head, which is a clear indicator
of a shot from the front, thus conspiracy, thus cover-up as the official autopsy-photo shows
nothing of the sort.
Even Clint Hill that stated he believed in the lone-nut version gestures and spekes about the large
hole in the back of the head beginning at 3.08 of this documantairy www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You posted a link to a excellent review. When I watched the documentary online I got the sense that the goal was to confirm the official story and not a genuine critical analysis of historical events. As to the documentary makers motivations , IMO this is the crucial question. Over the last ten years or so I have witnessed politically correct , radically left wing drive omit or rewrite WW2 history to suit there current political views. They are deeply afraid of history disproving there present day political views. The film makers faced and failed to overcome there fear , so in there own way they tried rewrite history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join