It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Step 1 - Turn up volume.

Step 2 - Put that blank stare on your face and try to focus on nothing or close your eyes.

-Closed for serenity and escapism.
-Open to view the hypocrisy that is the world around you while subjecting yourself to something so beautiful.

Grown men reduced to tears. If only more people knew the extent of our abilities outside what our eyes can see.

Just an example of how sound can create, alter or change human emotion.

Nice thread. S+F

edit on 14-8-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

Right, because a system of philosophy and personal spiritual enlightenment that has been around since the 8th century means absolutely nothing when compared to the advances in technology over the past century.

Did you ever consider that statements like this are the actual disinformation since you have no proof whatsoever that they do not exist?

And more importantly, if it actually touches someone in a deep and meaningful way and gives them a greater sense of perspective and joy then why would you feel the need to disrespect their beliefs because it isn't reflected in your scientific view?

I find it rather funny that in our modern age of science and technology there are still people who are continually seeking ways to destroy the significance of concepts practiced by those who follow a more ancient system of belief because it doesn't jive with the last fifty years of modern "enlightenment."

It is called having an open mind for a reason. If your view of the world is so narrowly defined by what science has told you is real and what is not then i pity you far more then anyone else who seeks to understand a concept as old as Chakras.

At least they are willing to explore the possibilities then simply deny them outright.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Right, because a system of philosophy and personal spiritual enlightenment that has been around since the 8th century means absolutely nothing when compared to the advances in technology over the past century.

Did you ever consider that statements like this are the actual disinformation since you have no proof whatsoever that they do not exist?

And more importantly, if it actually touches someone in a deep and meaningful way and gives them a greater sense of perspective and joy then why would you feel the need to disrespect their beliefs because it isn't reflected in your scientific view?

I find it rather funny that in our modern age of science and technology there are still people who are continually seeking ways to destroy the significance of concepts practiced by those who follow a more ancient system of belief because it doesn't jive with the last fifty years of modern "enlightenment."

It is called having an open mind for a reason. If your view of the world is so narrowly defined by what science has told you is real and what is not then i pity you far more then anyone else who seeks to understand a concept as old as Chakras.

At least they are willing to explore the possibilities then simply deny them outright.

Show me a picture of a chakra. Show me a reading or observation of a chakra. Show me more than words; because thats all you can talk about.

I pity you for needing to invent things where there is nothing. How grey do you think the world is that you need to dress it in your illusory costumes.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Explore for yourself. Simply do it for two weeks and see what happens to you personally.

If you are not willing to open your mind and consider the possibility then i stand by my statement and continue to pity you as well.

However, since you are the sort that needs someone else to tell you what to believe and not believe instead of discovering for yourself which is true then here...
Health Benefits of Meditation

If you would like more, then please research the effects of sound on the mind and body since the OP pointed out that this thread was about the effects of sound.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Meditation does have its benefits, but I wasn't talking about meditation. I was disparaging the misuse of physiological terminology and the term "energy" to suit religious propaganda.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You might like this, the sounds of the chakras so you can hear them

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by abeverage

Which one do you think is over active?

Um...well...just curious. When I turn something on it might be a good idea to know how to turn it off...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Something TO ADD what if these vibra-tones effect the pineal gland activity

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

You seem to be quite knowledgeable in this field. Many years ago, I was trained to do chakra work with a pair of matched quartz crystals. It was unlike any experience I have ever had. It's far easier now to do the work than it was at first of course. The methods I was taught were to bring the chakras back into alignment/balance with each other and the body.

Thank you for more interesting information in this field!!
I have always believed in the power of sound to do many amazing things. I think we are at the very beginning of learning what sound can really do in our lives.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Some years ago, I learned to do quartz crystal meditation and chakra alignment. We did some before and after work, showing that the aura around each of us can expand dramatically, just by using these methods to meditate. The feeling at the end of pure bliss is something to experience for yourself. I think that shows a physical representation of what can happen when working with chakras. The other thing I remember ,was when I opened my eyes, colors had a vividness and depth that I had never before experienced.
edit on 8/14/2013 by SweetKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So sound isn't a form of energy?
The human body is not affected by sound?
Ok....your beliefs. Enjoy them.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It is not about turning something on or of, it is about traveling through the layers of consciousness which we all do throughout the day.

The nine shakra's correlate with the nine layers of consciousness, the first shakra being the root chakra which correlates with our physical layer, our physical body, the second the sex shakra, the etherical layer, the third our navel shakra, the emotional layer and so on.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think what the OP is trying to demonstrate is a little different. "Chakra" is just a word, a label. It just distiguishes the different areas that our body provides feedback from. It is more of a tool instead of a following or ideology.

Churches on the other hand are designed to acoustically amplify and reverberate the sound within. People feel these vibrations and equate them to being taken over, or being touched and feeling the holy spirit. Same concept just directed at a larger audience thus creating that "I felt what my neighbor felt, so I must not be crazy" feeling of something greater. And the indoctrination continues with sound propaganda!
(If that makes sense)

Bah!

I get the same religious experience sitting in front of the speakers at a RUSH concert.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

Mmmm damn straight. Truly a spiritual experience!

Especially when Tom Sawyer starts playing...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
You might like this, the sounds of the chakras so you can hear them

"Sahaja Yoga" is 100% false.

This age "kaliyuga" is the age of falsehood. The real knowledge is lost to the society. What remains is man-made theories.

It has become a game of keeping appearances, who can talk well and attract more followers? With followers comes the money.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis

I think what the OP is trying to demonstrate is a little different. "Chakra" is just a word, a label. It just distiguishes the different areas that our body provides feedback from. It is more of a tool instead of a following or ideology.

Churches on the other hand are designed to acoustically amplify and reverberate the sound within. People feel these vibrations and equate them to being taken over, or being touched and feeling the holy spirit. Same concept just directed at a larger audience thus creating that "I felt what my neighbor felt, so I must not be crazy" feeling of something greater. And the indoctrination continues with sound propaganda!
(If that makes sense)

Bah!

I get the same religious experience sitting in front of the speakers at a RUSH concert.

The OP is false.

Nothing will happen by the procedure described.

He is slandering Veda. I can prove he has no knowledge of Veda.

Can he quote the verses from Veda where he got his ideas?

It takes lifetimes of discipline to barely develop the intellect to understand Veda. This guy thinks he can do that just by hearing a few sentences from somebody.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Great contribution. You've got a star from me.

You can truly feel each sound connected with each chakra. I believe the ancient Vedic culture and texts were on to more than most recognize.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Bs... Tried it.. Does nada..
Placebo effect

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Actually, sound is a form of wave energy.. But this is still bs

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter what you believe, as long as you believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join