It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to open the chakras quickly - it's about SOUND, VIBRATION (vowels) NOT visualization.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My favorite chant is "Nam Myho Renge Kyo"

Will this open my chakras? Lead to enlightenment? Or just calm a tortured soul?

Zen Flesh, Zen Bones....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thanks for the information, that definitely seems easy enough to do, so now we'll just have to give it a try.

F&S for the OP!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is interesting you talk about Veda.

But do you know about Veda? Did you study Veda? Who is your teacher?

The soul cannot rise until it is purified. You can chant all you want but nothing will happen.

The purification of the soul is the hard part. It requires learning from a Master, as well as living in a strict discipline for decades, and perhaps many human lifetimes.

Talking about "chakra" is meaningless when even the basic education is not complete.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Spread this message to everyone you know. to your friends and family and even the stranger and all who seek the Kingdom of God. speak of it plainly and calmly as natural as it is not supernatural. This is the way. but by giving them a fish, see how many questions they ask. see how much they seek to discuss rather than act. shouldnt they be retreating to meditation right now, disregarding all things less important? what is more important than this knowledge? they have no value for what was given to them freely.

Teach them to fish, and not to survive by the hand of a master. They must trust their intuition and believe in God. otherwise they are as one man against a tornado. the powerful forces of nature are not to be trifled with without God's Blessing and one's adherence to righteousness in aspiration at the very least. all have been warned

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Me and my girlfriend make these sounds and feel very enlightened afterwards

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i wouldnt recomemd people to do the following...but once i smoke synthetic thc, my friend played the recitaton of the Koran and i feel into a hardcore trance. No other sounds produced such a strong effect. through further investigation we discovered that synthetic thc, aka spice, usually creates a stronger effect with music.

be ware

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I only imagine to twist a lid, closing the energy flow or twist it open for releasing it.

I never used a sound ever.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Amazing Thread, Does anyone know of a proper way to stimulate my chakras without doing it wrong, I'm at a point in my life where i do see the error of my ways, I truly want to make the best of the gift of life handed to me,

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by arpgme

It is interesting you talk about Veda.

But do you know about Veda? Did you study Veda? Who is your teacher?

The soul cannot rise until it is purified. You can chant all you want but nothing will happen.

The purification of the soul is the hard part. It requires learning from a Master, as well as living in a strict discipline for decades, and perhaps many human lifetimes.

Talking about "chakra" is meaningless when even the basic education is not complete.

u are right on some accounts. many will chant alot and nothing will happen for possibly many years because they have not purified their conscience through acts of compassion and living righteously. but u dont need a master to do this. altho a master is helpful and to many.. preferable. ur own work is what will get u there to the point where the light is revealed and the water flows within so u can direct it through the chakras.

decades? not necessarily. time taken is all a condition of time devoted and purity of consciousness achieved! so those who start young and as children have a great,, greeaaaattt advantage. the future and even present can hold children as young as 10 yrs old etc becoming enlightened.

about basic education.. someone can get themselves up to speed pretty quickly if they know what theyre doing. some say this can only happen via a master. but where did the first master learn from without a teacher? The Holy Spirit can be your guide and is the best and purest guide. the Holy Spirit will move at the speed that is best for you. and that is limited by your trust and faith in it. the more u trust, the faster u will progress. but even the dance of learning to trust is an enlightening experience in itself. one of the sub-modules of the whole. good lessons to learn all round by taking this path. but the only ones that will understand it and believe in it are the ones who have earned that level of intelligence already to reach to this point.

look how many still think it's a fable/delusion. believe me, they wont be interested in this at all. they have no time for such "crap"

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So some of the self proclaimed yogi's, aren't yogi's at all. New Age, u astound me again.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The sound "EE" (pronounced like the i in machine):
reply to post by arpgme

I hear that sound almost all of the time unless I become focused on something that fully absorbs my attention. If I focus on the sound itself I can make it louder. I always thought that it may have something to do with the Third Eye so I found it very interesting to see that your description of what I hear to be exact. I would call it a sound similar to that of an old transistor tv when first turned on, again, similar but not as exact as your description.

Thanks! Looks like I have a lot to research.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I enjoyed the post OP, you break the ideas down well. I would have flagged this, but I have to be honest the idea that sound is only needed and we do not need the visualization might be a bit misleading. For the physical start to vibration training, sounds might be sufficient, but sound and light both have expressions in a wave form* As one advances I think they might find visualizations will help as they are higher frequency.

If the end goal is to harmonize ourselves...we should use as many resonant frequencies as possible.

....for example
1. Take a heavy metal band
2. Paint the walls of the concert stage with blood red paint and gore filled images
3. Have then play some heavy chords and thick bass filled riffs

...pretty effective at building a feeling within someone, often promoting violent visualizations and feelings of discontent.

***Now substitute the backdrop for some fluffy clouds and a blue sky...maybe a few purple balloons...

Would they be as intimidating?

More importantly...would you feel the same?

"Synergy"

IMHO the rainbow and the octave are related
edit on 8/14/2013 by Drala because: typo you know

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My personnel experiences with some sort of energy flows, are as old as I can remember.

The first impressive encounters I saw when Monks used their bodies soft spots, using them as strong point directing so much force they move cars, or whatever. They call it Chi.

I've got aunts and their friends totally into Reiki, where they can also manipulate the energy flows, to releave pain or whatever other magic along with it.

I first noticed I didn't feel right at my dads house where he was sweating as if it was hot as hell, of course when I was drunk at the time.
Anyway my dad explained what I felt was nothing more the energy flows venting out, and he obvious got effected by that. Curious as I am, I started asking questions and learning more. One of the first things my dad taught me, was how I could close up the leak, or open it. Sleeping with an open connection to the rest of the world around you, could end up getting a very scary experience, as negativity can also do it's thing.

Anyway...

My little brother was a very introvert kid, always playing alone, imaginary friend etc.
They decided to take him to this hocus pocus fellow, and he claimed my brother wasn't alone, he had company along with him. A brother in spirit maybe left over from the in vitro treatment, my steph mom got, to get pregnant.
I was like, sure...
BUt the guy send the extra spirit away, to the light. Most amazing ever occured after that day.
My brother changed over night, in a spontaneous kid, always looking for others to play with, no more private sessions with his imaginary friend... It was just unbelievable.

Now I was convinced enough to visit that guy myself, cause I've had some issues with unexplained scary as hell stuff and I was just aware of the chakra's I recently got acquainted with. He was excited to have a young person around, cause normally only elderly woman started to interest them in this stuff.

I already knew about energy flows that are a universal part of everything. My dad and a friend told me how to confine my geiser of power etc. The guy I had in front of me, he was better informed and taught me about the other chackra's as well, he learned me how to identify and control my inner self. I learned to easily open up, close and even use this basic energy for my own advantage.
He traveled with me down my rainbow chackra and told me, it was messed up. A big knot just sabotaged the flow there, he learned me to undo the abstraction and I did. I was having a bad stomach pain for weeks, bfore that day. It simply vanished after the removal of the knot in the energy flow.

If this isn't more then unbelievable enough... I got some left...

He also gave me my first meditation walk through and the whole Asian party thing along with it.
I enjoyed the time I spend there a lot.
It took me 3 weeks before I got so sick of my own happiness and positivity vibes...It finally cause me to feel normal again after 3 weeks of bliss, after the session.

Anyone can tell me he believes there is no such thing as invisible, placebo energy flows...
I know there is indeed such a thing, it's also widely spread, yet known under other names, but I can feel and I know what I feel. I perfectly understood what I felt and the effects happening because of it.

I'm a really down to Earth kind a guy, but I'm sure there is more to see between the heaven and the Earth then we can see. What exactly is a mystery to me, but that we are all connected to each other with energy flows is for me a fact. The way and force people will see or experience it differs, but it is also a great explanation for animal behavior, we don't understand a thing about.

I hope I've been able to get some people interested. I am and was, please if you are don't let it scare you. It isn't a ghost story.It's only an addition to life we couldn't observance yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

SnF arpgme thank you for the informative share...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What if you have one that is over active? Or at least feels like it is over active?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for including this information - I think a lot of people misunderstand Christianity as a non - mystical tradition; one aspect of the mystical that I experience is fairly profuse visions. There is a lot of misunderstanding within Christian circles, but also without - the original message was a straightforward call to mystical union with the Father by means of trust in Jesus as the anointed minister of that relationship. The person of the Spirit of God is least understood both within and without the religion, but is represented quite frequently as the feminine aspect of the divine Trinity. We all have much to learn, and information such as yours, and that in the OP, is a useful springboard from which to begin the mystical journey.

I have personally experienced great healing from damaged energy centres through active prayer with others; in my overall experience the healing of the chakras was like laying the foundation for a more wholesome life, enabling me to focus my prayer and meditation on reaching out for a deeper experience of the presence of God. As in, the healing of the chakras was akin to an automated experience in response to prayer, and was in a true sense secondary to going on to experiencing the living presence of God.

The only thing I would add is that I believe we are creatures rather than Creators, and I would caution against any path which claims we can attain Godhood - such claims are Luciferian in origin, imho.
edit on 14-8-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azmza

That was a very dangerous thing that you did, for a number of reasons; you could easily have unlocked doorways for discarnate entities to occupy aspects of your soul complex. Hopefully you are well, and the trance ultimately left you unaffected in such a manner. Did you notice any after effects in the days and weeks following?

PS - It's against ATS terms and conditions to discuss personal drug use - you can get banned for so doing. Just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Which one do you think is over active?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is only part of the puzzle. Anyone can make vowel sounds, but to open the chakras and vibrate 2-3 octaves with that single vowel takes skill and practice. If one cannot ascend higher octaves, then you can tell that those chakras are blocked.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Of course, nothing resembling the energy of the chakras has ever been detected or found, despite the extreme sensitivity of modern instruments.

What we have here is a thread on how to make sounds with your mouth.

People love disinfo..they roll in it. Bravo.
edit on 14-8-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join