It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo stops on road.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You don't usually get to many reports like these. Sounds like the Aliens decided to stop and recalibrate before going home, leaving a few dumfounded spectators. www.greystar.co.nz... lights have been seen coming out of the sea in the area before but nothing this close.
edit on 13-8-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

The aliens even 404'd the page to hide their existence!
2nd

edit OK they put it back, now to read it.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

The aliens even 404'd the page to hide their existence!
2nd

gee your quick fixed now

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeah, kinda just clicking through the new threads as they come on. Hopefully this guy will get some of the other witnesses to come forward or people are going to question his account.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Yeah, kinda just clicking through the new threads as they come on. Hopefully this guy will get some of the other witnesses to come forward or people are going to question his account.

Doubt it they are fairly reserved bunch down there. Rugby Beer etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Is there supposed to be a UFO in that pic? Because if there is I'm not seeing it, and I put my glasses on to make sure I wasn't missing anything. The witness said he was following it with his smart phone, so what gives?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Im pretty sure the picture to that article is just a picture of where the UFO supposedly was at the time of the sighting.
As for following it on his smart phone goes, he was just using an app called the Night Sky to look at satellites and other stuff BEFORE he left for town and saw the UFO. He wasn't actually filming it or anything at the time of the sighting.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyTheCat

I think if a UFO landed on the road right in front of me and I had a smart phone in my hand I would be snapping pics until my memory was full or my battery died- whichever came first.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Is there supposed to be a UFO in that pic? Because if there is I'm not seeing it, and I put my glasses on to make sure I wasn't missing anything. The witness said he was following it with his smart phone, so what gives?

Didn't he say he phone gave up the ghost?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So would I! But unfortunately for this guy, he was actually in the process of changing a CD while driving when he saw it. It also didn't land in front of him, it took off in front of him. It was already there by the time he came along. The whole situation would have happened all to quick for him to pull out his phone and start taking pictures.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Possibly, but it's been a few hours since I read it and have been doing other things.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yawn... throw it on the ever-growing pile of anecdotal evidence...what is it,... about a MILE high by now?

I appreciate these private citizens coming forward and telling their story, but it just doesn't get the job done...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

He did. Well, at least he said that he lost all cellphone reception after it took off. Any app that he might have been using before he left to look at such things with wouldn't have been able to work after the sighting. Apps like that need internet to work and without reception to give said internet when out and about, he wouldn't have been able to track it.
He still could have taken pictures or filmed though.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyTheCat

Originally posted by anonentity

He did. Well, at least he said that he lost all cellphone reception after it took off. Any app that he might have been using before he left to look at such things with wouldn't have been able to work after the sighting. Apps like that need internet to work and without reception to give said internet when out and about, he wouldn't have been able to track it.
He still could have taken pictures or filmed though.

Which makes me think it might be genuine, it has a few things going for it, like cell phone was out, he seemed to suffer what might have been microwave exposure. The other two cars took off fast, the occupants might still be freaked out .I'd like to know if the engine stalled or was it Diesel, a few more bits of info would be nice.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Now first of all you shouldn't have your phone in your hand when you're driving.

Second of all, he was changing CDs so...

But really, you don't have time to take pics in most instances. Up, up and away!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My ex, a mechanic for years, only now has a cell phone, and often not on him. He's not allowed working for the oil company. But for years, would never have used such a thing. I myself would never carry an xray haarp like scalar device and stick it to my ear.

And most sightings don't involve convenient moments, nor would you ever ruin the awe and moment by running to try and fumble with anything.

Also, if it was a real ufo there would be more to this that he could access possibly through meditation and even regression. Because you don't just see them.

But unless he has some memories pop up he won't be able to know if it was one of ours or not.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee

Now first of all you shouldn't have your phone in your hand when you're driving.

Second of all, he was changing CDs so...

But really, you don't have time to take pics in most instances. Up, up and away!

When I had my sighting, my phone was right there next to me...I didn't even think about grabbing it and getting a photo. I could have, I am sure since I am a photographer, however, I was dumbfounded and awestruck. It honestly never even crossed my mind to grab the phone and take a photo.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

here is another interesting little article about it from the same paper.

www.greystar.co.nz...

top topics

join