It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Win a trip to China with your story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Story Contest

Ever wanted to visit China? Well this seems to be a good chance.

That is why we take the pleasure to announce that China Foundation for Peace and Development (CFPD) is initiating a contest themed "My China Story" in the second half of 2013. We sincerely hope that you could join in by sending us stories about your experience in China. The prize winners will be invited to come back for another visit to get more insightful understanding of this country and of the political force leading her development—the Communist Party of China. We'll promise you an uncommon visit, in which you will meet face-to-face with Chinese citizens from different walks of life and will have a chance to talk in person with senior Chinese leaders. International travel and local expenses will be covered by the CFPD.

If you are interested in taking part in the contest, please send in your entries–published articles or interviews–in form of prints, CDs or web links either by post or via e-mail to the following addresses:

It says the second half of 2013, so i am going to guess there is still time.

Enter now.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
seems you have to have already gone to get a chance at this, as its asking for a recounting of your last china experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Any good writer could fake that with style. The amount of info available on China that could be used in a story contest would easily allow you to enter.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have never been to China but I go to a Chinese restaurant every couple of months. I could write a story about that experience.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Story Contest

Ever wanted to visit China? Well this seems to be a good chance.

No.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Fairly abrupt answer! China is a great place, nothing like what you will have heard about in the West. I'm lucky enough to get to go to China regularly as part of my job. I love it here. I'm writing this post in China!
Everyone is warm and friendly, the food can be a bit weird sometimes but on the whole is nicer and fresher than Western Chinese. Everyone seems happy, the people work hard and in the several months total that i have spent here i have not witnessed any crime or violence. Its far from a utopia don't get me wrong.
Just don't write of a country before you've had the chance to witness it first hand.

new topics

top topics

join