It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch terrifying storm lash the Belgian coast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think this video footage is awesome, that is one mean looking storm!

The video shows the dramatic storm clouds brewing off the coast, near the city of Knokke-Heist in Belgium. Clouds quickly become more frightening, with a colossal thunder and lightning storm and high winds - and the day turns as dark as night. The footage shows holiday-makers and tourists fleeing from the seaside for cover. A busy street quickly becomes deserted.
YouTube user Herreman Jonathan uploaded the video, and it quickly became an Internet sensation. One viewer said that a mini tornado caused the bizarre weather. It hit another nearby town, but didn't cause much damage. Others were simply shocked by the dramatic footage with one commentator saying: "So this is what the end of the world looks like."

Link

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I got the sense it was a creature being formed with consciousness intent on one purpose. Seldom see a storm from that vantage point.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Very cool!

The begining was spooky it looked like special fx from a movie.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's definitely a ufo rising rapidly to the left of the screen at the 38/39 second mark.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Good eye. It's something - not sure if it's a ufo.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The forces of nature. Impressive each and every time again.

IvanAstikov
That's definitely a ufo rising rapidly to the left of the screen at the 38/39 second mark.

That's definitely an identified flying sea gull getting the hell out of there.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

actually if you look really closely you can see it's falcor with atreyu riding on his back trying to escape the nothing

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Kinda looked like a big clam attacking the town.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I moan about the weather here in the UK everyday, too hot, too cold, too rainy, too windy, too humid and so forth - I guess I can say we're lucky because we don't really get harsh weather like this in the video. If I seen this, I'd think it was the end of the world

Cool video, thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Kinda looked like a big clam attacking the town.

Exactly what I was thinking.

(wow.
)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Yeah that's how I feel living in Northern Ireland, its great to watch all the extreme weather videos from the safety of my dreary boring weather country lol.

Nope, no tornadoes/hurricanes/earthquakes/sinkholes/forest fires/baseball sized hailstones for us!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I love Phoenix, AZ for that reason. We get a thunderstorm now and again but for the most part it's quiet - hot - but quiet.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here is some more footage of that storm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
lol looks like when the alien ships come down in independence day

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Very ominous looking storm!

I must say though, being from Tx with the kind of weather we get, some of those people were overreacting. It was definitely time to go inside, but no need for panicking and running around screaming. Just my $0.02.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gu1tarJohn

Very ominous looking storm!

I must say though, being from Tx with the kind of weather we get, some of those people were overreacting. It was definitely time to go inside, but no need for panicking and running around screaming. Just my $0.02.

Lol I agree I'm from Oklahoma and I would have probably stood there watching it for another hour but we are used to seeing supercells and tornados

But I would probably freak out if I felt any earthquakes

Snf op

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Nope, no tornadoes/hurricanes/earthquakes/sinkholes/forest fires/baseball sized hailstones for us!

Good gosh lady how boring!! Nothing makes you feel more alive than living through an f5 tornado with a hurricane that causes your house to be eaten by a sink hole while hail stones chase you through the woods; in the distance you hear the rumble of the coming....dunno?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That's absolutely amazing! I wouldn't have been running and screaming anywhere, but out on the beach to get rained on and feel the thunder.
Beautiful storm, and I wish we got more of them here. Thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

Good gosh lady how boring!! Nothing makes you feel more alive than living through an f5 tornado with a hurricane that causes your house to be eaten by a sink hole while hail stones chase you through the woods; in the distance you hear the rumble of the coming....dunno?

'the coming lava from the volcano?'

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Haze617

Hahaha! And that's a Neverending Story if I ever heard one!

Amazing Video! Fascinating! Thanks for posting Lady T!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join