It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism Four Times Likelier When Mother's Thyroid Is Weakened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I copied the title from the Science daily article. www.sciencedaily.com...

If this is true, which is very possible, it means that telling woman who are pregnant to eat broccoli is bad unless it is well cooked. Any of the cruciferous veggies would be bad. If they are cooked well, the bad effects go away, boil the hell out of them.

Consuming food containing bromides would be bad also and even fluoridated water can have Goitrogenic effects to the body. The Health industry seem to push this settling chemistry as good eating. Occasionally eating these foods is alright, but it appears it is a bad system when pregnant.

Potatoes use a different system of settling the mind, used moderately in diet with real butter would be better on the body. Also eating fish can have settling effects....remember that moderate consumption is necessary in all we eat.

If there has already been a thread made on this, please remove mods.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

But I only like raw broccoli

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think you may be interested in this previous thread of mine, and this will feature as a nice addition to an upcoming thread of mine.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee

But I only like raw broccoli

If you have a high metabolism, raw broccoli will make you mellower, if you have a slow metabolism, broccoli will make you slow. With a high metabolism, use dip, the oxalates in it will combine with the calcium and form the stones in the digestive system instead of the kidneys.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I think you may be interested in this previous thread of mine, and this will feature as a nice addition to an upcoming thread of mine.

Which previous thread are you referring to? I looked in your profile but wasn't sure which one you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That was a very good thread, I had commented on it. I have a problem I acquired by boosting the sulfur based foods to control my epilepsy. I made a problem I have had since young worse. I have always had low blood volume and consuming foods containing asparagaines to control the epilepsy makes it worse. These foods contain sulfurs which clean the blood, it works great but lowers blood volume because I pee out the chloride when I drink fluorides. I like my coffee, with a little cream and sugar, my natural prozac. I can't be sociable without it, I get really cranky with people because of the idiotic things they do if I don't have my coffee.

So, controlling my Temporal Lobe Epilepsy naturally by using foods causes some of my genetic traits to respond negatively. Hypovolemia and Hyponatremia are now problems. Also I seem to release insulin when eating or drinking sugar containing food and beverages and a couple hours later I wind up with shakes and a spinning head from Hypoglycemia. I learned if I eat a big dose of sweets, I have to eat sweets at a lower amount a couple hours later so this doesn't happen. My blood sugar doesn't go above 109 though after eating the sweets. I remember the spinning head at night after a night on the town, it was actually an induced hypoglycemic event from too much insulin being released to counteract the sugars. This is actually not a new thing, my realization of what is happening in the body is new though. In the morning, you do not need more hair of the dog, you need a cinnamon roll for breakfast to counteract the bodies insulin.

I know the problem, I can figure these things out. If I didn't need the sulfur based foods to keep seizures away, it would not be a problem. But using nitrogen compounds to control the epilepsy doesn't work that well, I already have a normal heartbeat of between 110 and 120, nitrogen raises that higher.

I think that the governments choices of doping us cause way too many health issues. They somehow choose the worst systems to introduce calming food chemistry to the supply. People think aspartame is a sweetner, it is a dope, I know, I can use it to lower brain function to control my epilepsy, a quarter of a can of diet coke works great......trouble is that there is eight ozs left and the effects only last for about a half hour.

I'm looking forward to your future thread.

join