It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police raid commune looking for weed, find weeds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

This country is too far gone to save it! I kid you not when I tell you my wife and I are investigating the renunciation of our citizenship and moving to Latin America. We've had enough!

I'm with you on this. I already own land in Panama (through inheritance), now I just need to build a place.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by kozmo

This country is too far gone to save it! I kid you not when I tell you my wife and I are investigating the renunciation of our citizenship and moving to Latin America. We've had enough!

I'm with you on this. I already own land in Panama (through inheritance), now I just need to build a place.

Yep, that's what I am doing here. From down here the propaganda just sounds that much more ludicrous. Land of the free... jajajajajajajaja! I've been south of that border coming up on a decade now and you couldn't pay me enough to want to return. I couldn't get any sleep up north anymore, the hissing of the vipers lying in wait outside my door keeping me awake. Now it looks like they are just busting through.

The videos I have seen of US police raids look like the Army invading Iraqi family homes in middle of the night. I knew it wouldn't be long before they were doing that back in the states. You're getting the full SWAT treatment if your dog's tags have expired. They'll shoot the kids' dog but you'll still get a triple fine for the overdue tags.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The videos I have seen of US police raids look like the Army invading Iraqi family homes in middle of the night. I knew it wouldn't be long before they were doing that back in the states.

This speaks volumes right here. It needs to stop.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You should see how they go after raw food farmers in cali.

Swat style raid over raw food.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
P**s off the local HOA enough that they will buy them out at a good profit for the commune.

Then move to some place back in the hills without any HOA where they can live in peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join