It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost word

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The lost words are SO MIT

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

solarm

That's very interesting, how long have you been a Mason, and could you please show proof of your claim please.
edit on 13/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

LUXUS
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

AUM is the building block of all mantras that have any power however the true pronunciation of AUM is only given to initiates ie when you hear people chanting OM that is not the correct sound. It is also forbidden for an initiate to say it in public.

My guess has always been that it is a sound created by shifting harmonics across a base frequency or possibly white noise. The sound of a Doppler shift of a car driving by on a rainy day. Or the sound produced by a Tuvan throat singer moving from a high pitch through the spectrum to a low pitch, and then back again. Sounds like a whistle sometimes. It could be written YHWH, but it would sound roughly like "EEYYAAAHHHWWWOOO."

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Blue Shift

LUXUS
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

AUM is the building block of all mantras that have any power however the true pronunciation of AUM is only given to initiates ie when you hear people chanting OM that is not the correct sound. It is also forbidden for an initiate to say it in public.

My guess has always been that it is a sound created by shifting harmonics across a base frequency or possibly white noise. The sound of a Doppler shift of a car driving by on a rainy day. Or the sound produced by a Tuvan throat singer moving from a high pitch through the spectrum to a low pitch, and then back again. Sounds like a whistle sometimes. It could be written YHWH, but it would sound roughly like "EEYYAAAHHHWWWOOO."

I have never heard anything like that. That's pretty amazing! I like it because its so different.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

solarm

SO MIT?

Can you explain or give a little more information?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You are presumably referring to the name of the lords of flame from the planet venus?

That whole tradition is a psyop in my observation.
But it is an ancient psyop that continues to the modern day.

No use saying lords of the 7 rays or of one of the rays in particular either.

That whole bunch runs continuous psyops and is themselves being psyopped by a group beyond their own perception.. well some of the higher ups in the hierarchy must know.

All of that is based on decades of observation but you may take it as "imho" if you wish.

Didn't know about the hiram theory though.

KPB

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Voyager1
I have never heard anything like that. That's pretty amazing! I like it because its so different.

Sound and harmonics when properly directed can be very powerful. I can see this WORD being chanted in a particular ritual that possibly moves something, goes through something, and also creates an altered state of consciousness. Not that different from what you get playing a didgeridoo.

EEEEE YAHHHH WOOOO YEHHHH
The true name of God. Is there another reason why this instrument is often referred to as a "Jew's harp?" Again, harmonics:

edit on 14-11-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

IM NOT MASON SO MIT MEAN
MUIN THU THU MUIN
ESOU MUIN INI THU ESOU THU INI MUINI
WHICH MEAN YOUR MINE IM YOURS
MY SOUL IN YOU YOUR SOUL IN ME AND THERE THERE IS SIGN TO THIS LIKE WAVE AND ABOVE IS DOT

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solarm

solarm first please do not post in Capital letters when replying to posts, all capital letters are considered yelling at someone on the internet.

You said

if your not a Freemason what makes you think you know the lost word. Where did you learn this, do you have a source on the internet to show this to be true.

You see you are wrong my friend, it is not the word and please no more ALL CAPS

edit on 15/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Sauron, I don't believe there are any Freemasons who have knowledge of this word, it is known by a handful of initiates in India and Tibet tho who have no connection to masonry. The priests among the aryans knew of it, they themselves inherited it from the pre flood world,It was one of the secrets men strived to preserve...it is a very secret thing!

Among the kabbalists there is a belief that Jesus (as a young man) one day illegally gained access to the holy of holies where he seen the Ark. In the Ark it is said a golden triangle is preserved with the word inscribed on it, they say all the miracles Jesus preformed during his life was because he had knowledge of this word. The Kabbalists are of the opinion that he who knows and can use this word can preform miracles!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The story of the Ark of the Covenant, along with the triangle you speak of, and the Word, is given and explained in the Holy Royal Arch degree.

Many English Masons I know have done the degree. It is not so much the Word itself, but rather a relationship and understanding of what the Word describes, that gives one the power to perform miracles.

edit on 19/11/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

LUXUS
madam Blavatsky sums it up well:

“This race could live with equal ease in water, air, or fire, for it had an unlimited control over the elements. These were the ‘Sons of God’; not those who saw the daughters of men, but the real Elohim, though in the oriental Kabala they have another name. It was they who imparted Nature’s most weird secrets to men, and revealed to them the ineffable, and now lost ‘word.’ ”

The problem with this statement is that all the other information says that it was the same "sons of god" that took up with human females that showed some natures most weird secrets.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Saurus
reply to post by LUXUS

The story of the Ark of the Covenant, along with the triangle you speak of, and the Word, is given and explained in the Holy Royal Arch degree.

Many English Masons I know have done the degree. It is not so much the Word itself, but rather a relationship and understanding of what the Word describes, that gives one the power to perform miracles.

So the Mason's and the Kabbalists share the same belief/story?

Now *that* is interesting...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Actually, most of the mystery schools are all related. The deeper you study, you will keep seeing similarities and outright duplication.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Saurus
reply to post by LUXUS

It was Moses (pharaoh akhenaten?) who placed the triangle in the Ark. Whilst the Freemasons have countless words I assure you they are not in possession of this word, which is why they explain it away as only having symbolic value. what else can they do when they don't know it!
edit on 19-11-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Aah, but you are wrong...

The Word does not have only a symbolic value in the Holy Royal Arch Degree...

Perhaps the actual Word is lost, but the power of which you speak comes from the meaning of the Word, and to what it alludes, not from the Word itself.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Jabulum, Jah‑Baal‑On or any of the several variants of this is not the word, the true value of any word is its vibrational quality, after all speech is vibration and nothing more. Neither does any symbolic meaning such as "I am a little god" or whatever explain the true value of the lost word.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

LUXUS
reply to post by Saurus

Jabulum, Jah‑Baal‑On or any of the several variants of this is not the word.

You are absolutely right - Jabulum, Jah-Baal-On or a variant thereof is not the word. Furthermore, it is also not the word given in the Degree!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is what Pike Said in Morals and Dogma . . .

"He made a Being that He called The WORD, The Son, Wisdom, to the end that this Being might give existence to men." This WORD is the Ormuzd of Zoroaster, the Ainsoph of the Kabalah, the Νοῦς of Plato and Philo, the Wisdom or Demiourgos of the Gnostics. That is the True Word, the knowledge of which our ancient brethren sought as the priceless reward of their labors on the Holy Temple: the Word of Life, the Divine Reason, "in whom p. 280 was Life, and that Life the Light of men"; "which long shone in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not;" the Infinite Reason that is the Soul of Nature, immortal, of which the Word of this Degree reminds us; and to believe wherein and revere it, is the peculiar duty of every Mason.

Which is far more curious than a specific word per se, if someone does know it, sure wish they would say it more often, this world needs all the miracles it can get.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's a mystery!

edit on 20-11-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join