It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown man commits 50 rapes+ 10 murders - Who was the East Area Rapist??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
culturecrossfire.com...

Over a 12 year period, an unknown man raped 50 women and killed at least 10 people - I cover his rampage and try and put together all the clues in this intriguing cold case.

After almost 40 years, can this psycho still be caught?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Some "I can't find a spot for this" notes on the case:

Detectives are investigating a series of sexual assaults that occurred in the Sacramento area between 1992 and 1994. Several attacks occurred inside the victim's residences. The suspect laid in wait until the victims came home. Upon their arrival, he physically over powered them, bound and sexually assaulted them. The victims describe the suspect as a Caucasian male wearing a ski mask, with light colored possibly blue eyes and light colored, possibly blonde hair. The suspect is described as being between 5'10 to 6'0 and 180-200 pounds. Suspect used a hunting knife in one attack and a stun gun in another separate attack.

(Prob not EAR as he's unlikely to regress away from murder)
---
One lady said that she looked out her window one day and saw EAR across the street snooping around a neighbors house and looking into the windows. So instead of calling the police, she decides she's just going to close her blinders and not report it in fear of losing her privacy.

(Police must just shake their head at this)
---

One of the EAR's victim's ended up ENJOYING the rape as she was into kinky sex and she sounded more turned on than emotionally fractured by her attack when cops interviewed her.

(Just an odd incident, doesn't alter anything with the case)
---
In most cases the EAR seemed uninterested in playing with the women's breasts, he would vaginal rape them (some he only plunged in and pulled out quickly. Some were anally raped and he sometimes licked the woman's privates. Many were also forced into giving oral sex to EAR.

Almost, if not all of the victim's were also forced to stroke his penis w/ bound hands behind their backs. One woman started stroking him before ordered and EAR seemed excited an actually played w/ her breasts after this.

TankAbbott is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
when i was in school we had this ex cop come in and say '' you watch csi we can find you''

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I just don't understand how someone can do this for so long and not get caught. I suspect part of the problem is there are a lot of unreported rapes for various reasons but any one of thoe unreported rapes might have the information that would bring the guy down.

When they do catch him, he should be castrated and then executed.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LowTechRedneck

Well... time to send in that suggestion.

new topics

top topics

join