It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow conspiracy theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Before I begin, I would like to thank the site moderators for allowing me to join this fantastic and absolutely necessary discussion forum. I have searched long and hard to find a place where I can engage in intelligent discourse about topics I find fascinating and relevant to the current state of our society. I am looking forward to "digging in" as it were, without the torrential flood of unintelligible responses that always seem to accompany similar forums on "other" social media sites. Thank you. I hope I am able to live up to the high standards set by AboveTopSecret, and can add my opinions in a possitive way to the vast array of excellent topics available herein.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You are sure to be disappointed by this first response. I am not the stuff ATS is made of
. I am however a welcomer, so welcome to the family. There are plenty inside who will live up to your expectations, enjoy the discussions.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey you seem like a cool person. I'm glad you came.

I think ATS is cool too for a lot of reasons. Many more than detract from it.

It will be fun in the future to read about stuff you share so I look forward to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for the welcome. Not disappointed at all. How words are used is much more important to me than how many words were used.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Five years ago my mother passed away due to complications during surgery. She was a great inspiration to me, and was full of that "salt of the earth" type wisdom. Your signature about courage is very similar to one of her favorite sayings. Brings back a lot of good memories. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WokenMan

Nice intro !!

Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards. Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Should be some fun discussions. My favorite topics are ufo's and aliens (space in general I suppose), government conspiracies (of the new world order variety), ancient civilizations, and things that deal with the nature of reality. Lots of subject matter, lots of theories. Thanks for the welcome.

new topics

top topics

join