It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists claim UFOs are controlled by Alien Intelligence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Let me say that at some point in your life, you ought to consider that everything you see on the Internet might not be Gospel Truth and it would be prudent to look for opposing views to particularly sensational claims.

That exactly what a large number of people remember when reading your posts on here Jim me lil scutter.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
....Quotes by scientist and astronauts who are trained to recognize the validity of natural phenomena
who then say and see the phenomena as unnatural make the subject more interesting - but for now let us balance our speculations by allowing the skeptics to voice theirs - the truth remains to be proven.

Regarding quotations by astronauts who have supposedly said they saw unnatural phenomena on space missions -- just who are we talking about? And to 'prove' these statements, what do you regard as the minimal level of independent verification effort?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by AlienView
....Quotes by scientist and astronauts who are trained to recognize the validity of natural phenomena
who then say and see the phenomena as unnatural make the subject more interesting - but for now let us balance our speculations by allowing the skeptics to voice theirs - the truth remains to be proven.

Regarding quotations by astronauts who have supposedly said they saw unnatural phenomena on space missions -- just who are we talking about? And to 'prove' these statements, what do you regard as the minimal level of independent verification effort?

You! I will rely on you as the skeptic to disprove quotes given with linked reference to source which I am accepting as probably true. They could be out and out lies written by a psycho writer with nothing else to do. But until you show a quote is disingenuous I have no reason to believe they are untrue especially since lying on a public forum might subject the writer to legal actions and lawsuits.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join