It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Ventura Conspiracy Theory to Joe Rogan's Questions Everything be sure to watch the Skinwalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yet again I was flown out to do some TV work at Utah's "Skinwalker Ranch" and did a full episode with Joe Rogan. Be sure to tune in on the 21st of August on SyFy. I'm under contract to zip my lip, but lets just say Joe was not the most plesant host to work with. Tyrel Ventura seemed polite, theatrical, and mechanical on set, while Rogan was honestly a nightmare to work with. Should be an interesting episode and no clue how the editing will go or how "crazy" or sane the editing team will paint me to be. Stay tuned!

I'll be sure to post the video on my website skinwalkerranch.org immediatly after it airs for those without cable.

edit on 12-8-2013 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm sure he's got the ol 'rage going on with all the supplements he probably takes post-workout.

I've enjoyed his stand up, and some of his podcasts are funny. I hold no grand illusions, however, with anyone involved in the TV/movie industry.

I hear Tom Hanks is a really down-to-Earth guy.

Isn't Rogan sort of being paid to be the ultimate skeptic? That's one of the reasons I enjoyed the Big Foot episode, he sort of put a little bit of sanity to some of the claims.

EDIT: I've heard comedians can be some of the most difficult people to get along with. They are...their own breed.
edit on 12-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
unknown to me at the time, yes basically paid to be a skeptic. and yes i also agree that i think his "suppliment" use was playing a role (I think he's used to bullying people around)... we both got alittle agressive at one point. Like i said should be interested and i'll either look realy good or really bad after editing. The problem isnt that he was a skeptic, but his demeanor on how he presented his points (if he made any....)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'll have to check your website out in a bit ... I don't know much about this "Skinwalker Ranch"

Are the sightings similar to the Marfa lights in West Texas? I honestly could buy into the theory about an energy vortex, there are things in physics we still don't know.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'll have to check your website out in a bit ... I don't know much about this "Skinwalker Ranch"

Are the sightings similar to the Marfa lights in West Texas? I honestly could buy into the theory about an energy vortex, there are things in physics we still don't know.

the scientists who investigated it origionally believed there was some abnormality in physics as we know it exists around the ranch. the current theory is that there are wormholes/portals out there and "something" is using them...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

The Skinkwalker ranch is one weird place. It has been investigated many times.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I normally cant stand Rogan, even though the topics he speaks on are my interest.

Been bearing through each episode so far of this new show, He always seems to be like that Jock in High School who picked on the nerds.

You see the behavior come out when hes talking to some of the scientist or people he interviews. Some if not a "cool" enough topic he will start mocking them and such.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
unknown to me at the time, yes basically paid to be a skeptic. and yes i also agree that i think his "suppliment" use was playing a role (I think he's used to bullying people around)... we both got alittle agressive at one point. Like i said should be interested and i'll either look realy good or really bad after editing. The problem isnt that he was a skeptic, but his demeanor on how he presented his points (if he made any....)

Joe rogan has to get his way and he has anger problems.. Kind of a let down for someone I like to listen to. Sometimes I think he likes Brian because he can push him around all he wants. My best friend used to be like that with me.

The show was pretty bad at least the first 2 I have watched. The third one seemed a lot more balanced but still kind of cheesy.

Hopefully your episode is one of the good ones.

I'll be sure to watch

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just checked out the skin walker site briefly. Added it to my favorites so I can spend more time there tomorrow. Looks fascinating!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Just finished watching the episode, they panned the camera on you and I noticed the look on your face which said it all. lol you didn't look too happy. He's not funny in the least more like obnoxious teenager.
Sending Joe Rogan out to find the truth of these issues is like sending bozo the clown to investigate a murder case. They're both a big joke.
It was shameful the way he treated Bill Burns, and not to mention that he said he would gladly be a paid debunker...I think he already is.
Who's going to take him seriously? Who will take any of these subject seriously as long as they have clowns like these two investigating

Well this will be the last time I watch the show,

edit on 21-8-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Thanks for the tip on the show, as I stopped watching it after a couple of episodes. It's pretty lame as far as I've seen and this episode was no different. There's an hour I'll never get back where they wasted all of our time. You came off better than Joe and his flaky friend did, out there chanting like idiots.

As the poster above said, I don't think I'll waste time on this show anymore. They have yet to come up with anything useful except Rogan being an ass, and that's not news.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I watched the show as well, and OP they did not paint a very good picture of you.

I think it was the orb transforming into a wolf.....

Most of these shows rely on editing to make the show. So even if you had great info, and good evidence, the will edit it out to make a person seem..well....crazy, or at least a little loonie.

My advice, to anyone with information, evidence, first hand experience is not go on TV, or if you do, make sure its live TV, where they can not edit out the infomration

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I watched the Joe Rogan Question Everything, episode you are talking about yesterday it was on TV last night around 9pm (cst)... He did bring some sanity to many claims, and personally cracked me up with his demeanor... Not that I would appreciate that type in real life, it does however make for "good" tv... Then again... I have that type of demeanor IRL as well....

I'm actually enjoying this new show
glad to know a fellow ATSer is involved~

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I've always enjoyed reading hiii_99s posts on skinwalker ranch here at ATS.(I used to use a different screen name,forgot my password to that account).That being said...I think Rogan and his friend come off as childish at times.They don't seem to take the subjects of the show serious enough.I can understand skeptism,but when you act idiotic about it,well thats an entirely different can of beans.

I for one am done watching this show.I thought when it first came out it would be different,I was wrong.I liked Jesse Ventura's show,even though he seems like a madman sometimes.At least he tells it like it is.

I look forward to seeing more on the skinwalker ranch from hiii_99,sorry you had to put up with those clowns dude.

edit on 22-8-2013 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I watched the show and you were right OP, he was a bit of a butt! I'm sure there was a lot more conversation between you guys but I think he goes out there with an agenda and we all know about agendas!

I do have one observation of Rogan, though. Doesn't Rogan seem like he never sleeps? For whatever reason, he looks wired all the time. A nice nap and he may be a lovely person.

Good info on Skinwalker!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I personally thought he was on something or coming off of somthing at times. It was very difficult to work with him and I didnt know what i was in for prior to filming. Yes editing can make even the worst host look good. The editors took much of what i said out of context, for instance at one point joe asked me if i had ever had a big foot experience. I told him that i did but that it wasnt at the ranch. He asked about my story and i shared it with him. Via editing, they cliped it to imply that I had a bigfoot encounter on the ranch (which i NEVER have). I dont regreat doing the show and really just wanted to get the topic out there to the mass media to digest, and possibly inspire a few people to look deeper.

The Ventura team were enjoyable to work with. And yes Jesse comes off as a madman at times lol.
edit on 31-8-2013 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
what they editors did not show you was that during our night investigation Joe refused to come out of his car while I was walking the desert with a cameraman. He also did this when Duncan visited the gate. I might have broken his "Bull# Meter" but Joe Rogan broke my "Wuss Meter".

edit on 2-9-2013 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join