It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Zeus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It looks like Greece is the new Nazi Germany!
they are rounding up Undesirables and putting them in camps.
are they gassing them yet? you would not find out till much later.

please do what you can to stop this.
the last time I said some thing to do the Mods shout down my post.

Link to storie.

Operation Zeus in August last year marked the start of an ugly reminder of a European past that we thought we had long buried. Nearly 60 years after the end of the Second European War, migrants were round up from the streets of Greece and shoved unceremoniously into internment camps. In May, women working in the sex industry were pulled from the streets, forcibly tested for HIV, publicly humiliated and imprisoned. In March, they rounded up drug users from the streets of Athens and put them too into camps. Last month in Thessaloniki they came for trans gender people.

The daily checks of papers, papers, papers whenever someone non-white encounters a police officer

Trans gender On release they are warned that if they did not “return to normal” they would be arrested for public indecency.

Hurry for the Europe?
I dont here the rest of europe
saying any thing about this?
Will Russia be next to do this?

Police quell riot by migrants at Greek detention center.
link

Fascism in Greece: we needn't say goodbye to Athens quite yet.
link

Christopher Isherwood's Goodbye to Berlin chronicles (and partly fictionalises) his time hanging out in the city between late 1930 and early 1933. Towards the end of the book, he urges a friend not to take Nazi death threats too lightly: the Nazis, says Isherwood, are "capable of anything. That's just why they're so dangerous. People laugh at them, right up to the last moment." Fascism is on the rise in Greece. It's the most perturbing political consequence of the current crisis. Golden Dawn, a far right party whose supporters are accused of violent and sometimes fatal attacks on immigrants, is now polling third. Many Greeks had never heard of them before the crisis. And, like the Nazis, those who knew them once thought them laughable.

edit on 12-8-2013 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I fear the future gravely it seems by the time The Eurozone collapse we'll see the rise of parties similar to the Norsefire Party like V for Vendetta all over Europe.

Even America is going to the path of the Weimar Republic and ultimately Nazi Germany
edit on 12-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

join