It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Adam Kokesh Working For?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
While digging around looking into Mr. Kokesh's antics on the 4th of July I started questioning some of his motives in regards to the use of hallucinogenic substances, his stance on gun control, his methods and other aspects of what it is that he does on his youtube channel Adam Vs the Man and how it is effecting the public primarily those that he appeals to and those that he would terrify with his actions. I come to the conclusion that whatever it is he is doing, it isn't to help bring Peace and Liberty to America and I believe that there is or there is a greater chance that he is working for someone else to propagate and agenda that is not American or within the people he appeals to best interests and this is why:

I came across this link

The Vatic Project

That talks about some rather odd connections and activity

1. His father Charles Kokesh is being sued by the SEC for 45mil USD for fraud during his days as a venture capatilist.
www.sec.gov

2. His FreeAdamkokesh.com site registry was listed 6 days before his arrest in Philly at a pro cannabis rally which is verified at the vaticproject site. The video he posted he claims to have been framed by the feds in the title

3. His father Charles is back in court again being indicted for illegal elephant tusk sales in which a trade to the tune of $8,000+ and firearms was the deal. This article HERE
where as in that same article I found this tid bit very interesting:

Kokesh’s most recent job was as chief executive officer of Dakota Arms in Sturgis, S.D. He sold the rifle-manufacturing plant to Remington in 2009. That year, he donated a Dakota Arms rifle to a Republican fundraiser in Santa Fe, joking that “I certainly wouldn’t oppose shooting all of the corrupt lawyers and Democrats.”

Some related issues that are recent

In May 2013, Kokesh announced he was planning an armed pro-gun rights march from Virginia to Washington, D.C. on July 4, 2013, to coincide with Independence Day.[37] On May 18, 2013, Kokesh was arrested in Philadelphia by federal park rangers together with other protesters at the 5th iteration of a marijuana legalization rally known as Smoke Down Prohibition.[38] Kokesh and Philadelphia marijuana advocate N.A. Poe[who?] appeared before a judge[who?] on Monday May 20 and were charged with assaulting a federal officer and resisting arrest. Along with his release on May 24, 2013, Kokesh called for a "Final American Revolution" to take place on July 4, 2013, in place of the previously planned armed march on Washington D.C.. This is planned to take place in all 50 state capitols with protests to be only absolved by each governors agreement to initiate an orderly dissolution of the federal government through secession.[39] On July 4, 2013, Kokesh put on YouTube a video of himself that appeared to show him violating a District of Columbia gun-control law. On July 9, 2013, law enforcement officials (including a SWAT team) executed a search warrant on Kokesh's home. Police allegedly found a gun and hallucinogenic mushrooms and arrested him citing drug charges.[40] Kokesh was jailed in Fairfax County, Virginia, on alleged gun and drug charges.[41] According to an article on July 26, 2013, in the Washington Post, Kokesh posted bail in Virginia and was immediately rearrested by Federal Park Police on federal gun violations related to his YouTube video. A Washington Post article by Keith Alexander and Peter Hermann stated that Magistrate Judge Lori Parker ordered Kokesh to remain in the Washington D.C. jail over the weekend because, she said, he had violated the rules of his release in another case. Specifically, the Magistrate Judge noted that in June 2013, Kokesh was charged with possession of marijuana after he was arrested on the south side of the White House allegedly smoking a marijuana cigarette. On July 29, 2013, a D.C. Superior Court judge called Kokesh “dangerous”, and ordered him to remain in D.C. jail until trial.[42] According to the website called Adam Versus the Man, "Adam's next hearing is Tuesday, August 13th. It will be held in Washington, D.C. at the same address as his previous hearing, at 500 Indiana Ave. NW. This hearing is a Felony Status hearing, meaning that the defense (Peter Cooper) and the prosecutor (Ronald C. Machen Jr.) will inform the courts of their progress and set Adam's next court date. On July 31, Judge Frederick Sullivan entered the Findings of Facts, Conclusions of Law, and Order of Detention Pending Trial on the Docket. This means that Judge Sullivan has ordered that Adam remain in Federal custody until his trial is complete."[43]

Wiki Bio

As a US Marine Adam Kokesh was part of Civil Affairs Group aka CAG which:

In addition to conducting civil affairs activities, 3rd CAG provided limited tactical psychological operations support for mission accomplishment...

From Wiki on USMC CAG

and so many other things that this man is doing it makes me say this guy is doing something and it isn't for the good of his followers or for the people. He is posturing drug use and guns and has been deemed dangerous by the courts, what he is doing is building a bad name for himself and others that wish to protect their 2nd amendment by his violence in actions and was once quoted on an Alex Jones interview calling for the armed overthrow of the US Government. How all this is connected, well Ill let ATS draw their own conclusions as I have drawn mine. At first I used to admire Adam Kokesh but now I tend to stay very leary of this man.

Adam on overthrowing the US Government

I know Bobby Powell has been working on Adam Kokesh as well:

What does ATS think about this?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Cointelpro is what jumps out at me.... Sometimes you need a truly lifelike decoy to bring the game into the clearing.....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If you actually knew anything about Adam Kokesh, what he is about, followed any of his work, you would already know he isn't working for anyone. Beyond that, he is currently sitting in federal detainment without bail for a victimless crime to expose to you, the American citizen, how absurd this country has become.

Further more, I won't say much bad about Bob Powell but the guy talks out of the side of his mouth and isn't going to be fighting for your rights anytime soon, he can't get enough "donations" to do so......

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

i think the real question is..Who are YOU working for..your entire post is nothing more than a smear campaign..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just bacouse he runs around with protesters you don't like, you don't like him. I'm for anybody who is protesting the gov, we must hit them from all sides. War makes starng bedfellas.
edit on 7/4/13 by lifeisgreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
His main goal is to trick people into doing stupid acts and getting themselves arrested.

So getting good people arrested is a good guy gig right?
Nope.

He is setting people up for a nasty fall.
I don't like him at all, never have actually.

It's like Rand Paul in a way. He is there to distract us and keep us from digging further.
A type of gatekeeper.

Yeah he got a show on corporate tv, but he isn't "sold out".
Sure...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeisgreat

I don't think I said anything about the protesters he was with, I do however why he claimed during that particular protest the caption is he was framed by the Feds and ironically enough his freeadamkokesh site was up 6 days before that event. I do not have an issue about protesters it is their right. I do not think a self proclaimed user of hallucinigenic drugs loading a shotgun in DC is a wise protest though, what did it solve, what did it change? I am not a fan of big brother either. I am just posing a question, I am scrutinizing a public person and trying to understand the motives of some of the content this person puts out there.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominus1

I work for a welding company, thanks for asking. I am not smearing anyone, as a matter of fact I presented a lot of information regarding this gentlemen, this info is how I drew a conclusion, this info I posted also allowed me to formulate my questions regarding this individual. This info was on the internet long before I posted it here, call me a smearer will you, I just linked it from where I read it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
his freeadamkokesh site was up 6 days before that event.

If that information is even half true, it's all I needed to know.

I already figured his "stunt" was staged and pre-planned.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Thanks for letting me know though.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That information was posted HERE and HERE

And that info was taken from Here But has since been taken off of the net for whatever reason the supposed original screen shot is posted in the first 2 links I put in this reply about half way down the page

Is there a way to see that info on wayback machine? I'm not so savvy as to know how to do that correctly if you can.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Brotherman
his freeadamkokesh site was up 6 days before that event.

If that information is even half true, it's all I needed to know.

I already figured his "stunt" was staged and pre-planned.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Thanks for letting me know though.

The free Adam Kokesh site was up before this event because he was arrested at another rally months before this. The site is continually up because he is a political activist and continues to perform acts of civil disobedience against laws he and many others consider unjust and is doing so under large personal consequences to himself.

The OP of this thread is parroting things he has heard or read from various places around the net and while I do not begrudge him for that, he is only offering one sided information and even that he presents with wild speculation and faulty research.

I understand you don't like Adam Muzzle and I don't blame you, he can be a loud mouthed, obnoxious jerk and there are times I don't like him either but factually speaking, his actions have largely been in the best interest of American citizens and aimed at exposing corrupt government and unjust laws.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you have about him, this topic or this thread without bias.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I don't think questioning something is really biased, that is all I am doing. Adam Kokesh runs for the Senate, he loses, he goes back to the internet and then makes videos of him getting high, This is pretty much a political career ender doing this. Then gets arrested at a smoke down where it appears that he was smoking substances and then later you hear in the video that "this is the real one" and then he gets arrested and everyone begs the cops to not arrest him because he wasnt smoking, if it was civil disobdience why didnt he just light it up right in front of the cops and not faulter kind of like he did at the Jefferson Memorial silent dance? Something is amiss with this guy there really is. I just present the information and ask questions, how is it that I am faulty of my assessment?

If he wanted to make a stand in DC why didn't he just sit there in the plaza and wait for people to see him open carrying? Instead he makes a youtube video and ends up in jail anyways, makes no sense.

This freeadamkokesh.com was apparently done 6 days before that event, not months. Was there another rally he was arrested for prior to that arrest within that time period?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I don't think questioning something is really biased, that is all I am doing.

No, your not questioning, your implying. Your thread title of "Who is Adam Kokesh Working For" is not merely questioning and if it were, it would have read "Is Adam Kokesh working for somebody". Do you see the difference? I do.

Adam Kokesh runs for the Senate, he loses, he goes back to the internet and then makes videos of him getting high, This is pretty much a political career ender doing this.

This was theatrical, political theater, making a statement. His stance on controlled substances however unfortunate is a subject that can only really be discussed in a different forum.

Then gets arrested at a smoke down where it appears that he was smoking substances and then later you hear in the video that "this is the real one" and then he gets arrested and everyone begs the cops to not arrest him because he wasnt smoking

This is why people that are not completely familiar with the subject matter really don't understand the real issues involved and only focus on the nonsense that other people who dislike Kokesh or have an agenda against promote.

Adam was not arrested at smoke down for drugs. Not for consuming or possessing them. In point of fact he was arrested for resisting arrest. Yes, that's right. He allegedly locked arms with somebody else the park police were arresting and then was placed under arrest. They tried to add a charge of assault but because of the video footage and lack of evidence or a real case they dismissed him after 4 days with a simple citation, one which he refused to sign. The real or not real is moot, it had nothing to do with his arrest or release, it's a strawman argument.

if it was civil disobdience why didnt he just light it up right in front of the cops and not faulter kind of like he did at the Jefferson Memorial silent dance?

Civil disobedience and how it is demonstrated is not an exact science, not to you, not to me and how it is applied, used and ultimately punished or escalated is particular to the exact circumstances it is related too. That said, the only person that could answer that specific question is Adam Kokesh, anything else is pure speculation and conjecture.

Something is amiss with this guy there really is. I just present the information and ask questions, how is it that I am faulty of my assessment?

It's a big world my friend, it takes all types too fill it up. Perhaps what you find "amiss" with Kokesh is what your neighbor secretly questions you for. Asking questions is fine, actually, it's healthy and normal. Asking questions that lean more towards accusal based on half truths, incomplete knowledge and highly speculative reaching is another thing all together, that is your fault in assessment.

If he wanted to make a stand in DC why didn't he just sit there in the plaza and wait for people to see him open carrying? Instead he makes a youtube video and ends up in jail anyways, makes no sense.

Why wouldn't you? He was committing multiple felonies in the eyes of a law that he views unjust, unconstitutional and in direct violation of previous Supreme Court Judgment, he was making a statement for your benefit and he knew damn well they would persecute him for this and he did it anyway. Maybe it makes no sense too you but for somebody like Kokesh, It makes perfect sense and who are you too judge?

When was the last time you beat the streets in civil protest or disobedience at the cost of your own freedom? Have not seen what our country is becoming? Have you not seen the state of our republic? Your critique of Adam is unfair as he sits in federal jail to illuminate to all of us how tyranny has taken a solid hold on America no matter how silly you feel the manner is he did it.

Thats all I have to say about it. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We can be civil and disagree, this is good. I have followed Adam for some time, but I do not believe that he is working for the good guys, I am only going to ask you why should I change my mind?

star for your post by post I appreciate your explanations

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Days before his arrest this site was created here is the info I have obtained on that bit and it is true:
Domain Name: FREEADAMKOKESH.COM
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Updated Date: 2013-05-12 21:20:33
Creation Date: 2013-05-12 21:20:33
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-05-12 21:20:33
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
DomainStatus: clientDeleteProhibited
DomainStatus: clientRenewProhibited
DomainStatus: clientTransferProhibited
DomainStatus: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (480) 624-2599
Admin Fax: (480) 624-2598
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (480) 624-2599
Tech Fax: (480) 624-2598
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS53.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS54.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, LLC's WHOIS database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, LLC. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" section. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, LLC
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

who.godaddy.com.../v16fiKgEn04G8ufwU3MZRuQim3TJwoQF7gkFOp0puEhiK5TbtQcXRuE=&domain=freeadamkokesh.com&prog_id=GoD addy

I had to learn to look it up myself yup 6 days before he was arrested I am going to ask again what was he expecting to get arrested for then

I don't think I am so far off apparently neither do others

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If Adam is in Jail in Fairfax County adult detention center LINK why can I not find him on the registry also

LINK TO INMATE LOCATER

Just another question

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Much to add to this post later, I'd just like to make the point that controlled opposition is very real. And anyone with even a cursory understanding of the history of intelligence agencies in America knows that the CIA regularly creates campaigns against dissidents in an attempt to quell revolutionaries or disarm political movements. Project Mockingbird was one such endeavor, propping up places in which dissidents could be identified by their connections with conspiracy buffs and or figureheads of rebellion.

I have good reason to think that Alex Jones is one such controlled opposition agent, defaming his own cause and having an uncanny ability to sneak into some of the highest profile events and interviews with ease. Incredibly suspect at the very least, damning at its strongest conclusion. This is not a statement directed at the information, but the mouth that recites it. I can't say I have anything against Kokesh, though his methods sometimes leave much to be desired, it may not be out of the realm of likelihood that he too is an agent, but this rests solely on the weight of the evidence.
edit on 17-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

Just to clarify, was the date in the Link indicative of the update or the Creation of the site? Real important difference there.
edit on 17-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CipherVeri

Two posts up is the info about the site. I dont know how to take Kokesh I used to think he was ok but then he just started acting weird IMO and I started noticing things and started digging a little farther and came up with this. Id be interested in what else you have to add later

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A slight tangent, but on the same vein of controlled opposition, there is a decent amount of evidence available to indicate that Alex Jones is not what he says he is, namely in his smear campaign against Conspiracy theorist and Hour of the Time host William cooper, as well as an incident at a Florida Gun rally that can only be described as...disruptive.

Does this look like the work of a cooperative, rebellious, civil dissident to anyone?

www.youtube.com...

Not to mention his miraculous entry and subsequent exit from one of the most highly security clad events in the world, the Bohemian Grove, after being caught by the region's authorities.

To make relevant to the initial post, this I think qualifies as a worthwhile point of evidence that the intelligence agency does have active cells working on controlled opposition, so Kokesh should be just as open to scrutiny if he can take the heat.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CipherVeri

I agree that Kokesh should be open to scrutiny, some here would disagree as would some or all of his cult like followers. Thanks for contributing that video, I never saw that one before, it would have been more fitting instead of the suit if AJ would have shown up in a 007 style tux hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join