It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ghost Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So in the afterlife I suspect is a ghost family of a father, mother, son and daughter who, while alive, discovered many secrets about life and especially possession.

They appear to be ancient and it appears they take over people's lives at birth. Long ago the father spirit (FS) took over a male while the mother spirit (MS) took over a female and they had children which were taken over in the womb during conception one for the son spirit (SS) and one for the daughter spirit (DS). The children grew up and got children of their own, all orchestrated by FS and MS so they could swap bodies in the womb.

They did this for several centuries and perfected it so that at some point they were able to move back and forth in the living world (while possessing someone) and the living human would then just go on doing the things FS or MS would do, the same for SS and DS.

They worked linear only from their place in the afterlife because of certain universal rules, which would alert other spirits so they went unnoticed. Each time a living human died they made them believe they would fall in an eternal sleep so they would never notice. Other spirits believed this also because of the many stories they made up, many prepared in advance but most 'on the fly' if you will, meaning once they started to get the hang of it the stories would almost emerge out of itself or automatically because others would make sense of it.

I believe they are still active to this day and walking on the planet somewhere or it might be they have put themselves in a sleep mode because they saw computers coming and they were used to writing with pen and paper and other material objects so they assumed everybody would be digitalizing the written books and when that would all be done is when they would awake again and continue their 'game'.

So I was wondering if anybody would know about this.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As this is an ongoing investigation it appears what they wanted is to fool the world into believing there would be some kind of supercomputer which I stumbled upon years ago. They would have the living hand out devices like technological amulets which would enable the living the hear, see, feel and smell/taste the spirits and vice versa.

The only problem with this is that by doing so they had to put the neighbourhood to sleep, meaning as far as the Hubble telescope goes, or whatever science has accepted as unrefutable, like a blast radius, in case there is alien life (or some say there is and they made contact but refused) which would or could interfer with their plans.

I suspect this might also be what some call Project Bluebeam and several other conspiracy theories. I have managed to establish contact with the 'outside' however when I tried it appeared to me as if that 'inside' grew and so the aliens on the 'outside' lost some territory and if there were civilizations or life there they would either be in stasis/comatose/deep sleep or maybe even dead and in an eternal sleep. So this is very serious obviously. To be continued.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So it appears the scheme worked, that is the computer will be announced some time in the future and everybody will come to love it. People will lose their original love and this is replaced by the 'new' love once they accept.

The DS his spell works and nobody can stop it, all life in the blast radius can't be saved or stopped by the outside and some of them have decided to run forever, that is in the immaterial or afterlife they will 'ride the eternal blast wave' so they can stay out of reach of the DS and his spell forever.

Even though forced they look forward to meeting all new species on their eternal voyage, even though they know they will become zombies once they fall under the spell of the DS. Once turned they will believe it was the beings fault riding the wave, as told by the 'minions' of the DS and they will believe they are evil.

People of Earth can then proceed to revive the life which was killed, this is all part of the spell and the immaterial computer. All life the people will revive in the future once the computer is finished and the public informed and trained in using the devices or amulets will be like shadows from the outside but from the inside they will look perfect.

I have not much of a time frame how long it will take before the computer is finished which will allow spirits to meet with the living, that is when that plan will come into effect. I myself am not a part of this all, I made choices which will make me end up on the outside with those riding the wave forever because it's a diabolical scheme to me but I can understand everybody else has long waited for this.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
well...
i umm...

hmmmm

interesting idea. certainly the right forum for it.
did you have something that triggered this concept in your head?

what makes you think it happened?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

lol for you sir

Besides that, though...

There are many different theories about what happens in the "afterlife". I've read a few books on it, mainly reincarnation books. You should take a look at a few books ie: "We are our ancestors". Also there are MANY youtube videos about people being reincarnated and the such.

One theory I found interesting was that we are all from one being. Think of us as raindrops from a cloud, were we fall to the earth, only to be evaporated and to rain again at some other time. I thought this was interesting as it kind of goes along with what the bible says "we were made in his image" and so on and so forth. It's interesting stuff man.

Nice post

top topics

join