It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Simple question about 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I didn't want to think our Government was capable of doing such an act so at first my mind didn't go there. As time went on, and I actually took my time and looked into the inconsistencies, I quickly realized that something was very amiss. You have 19 hijackers primarily from Saudi Arabia carrying out an attack on US soil but then our military is sent to Afghanistan and then Iraq? You kill a snake by cutting off the head not the tail.

I think the biggest mistake is calling 9/11 an inside job only because the plan was most likely outsourced by a foreign mercenary or black ops team. All anyone state side had to do was create a diversion for NORAD and feed the media and intelligence conflicting reports. Not that the media doesn't do that on it own because of all them racing to get the newest story out. Facts be damned.

I do believe a foreign country hijacked planes that day and fly 3/4 of them into there intended targets I just don't believe it was who we were told that did it. Therefore I absolutely believe it was a 'False Flag' event that allowed us to get involved in the Middle East. After all there's opium to harvest, lithium to mine, and oil interests to control.

The rich are getting richer and poor are dying. Historically we are right on track.

edit on 12-8-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
at the time i did not give a dam about buildings in america and 3000 people .

but the day of 7/7 in london i was in edinburgh scotland working at lunch time i was hearing the noise of demonstrators outside protesting about the g20 gathering nearby .

the radio was on and i was hearing about a bombing in the london underground again care factor of o .

i was working with somebody from scotland who had lived in the states for 12 years who had just returned and i asked him what it had been like in america on the day of 9/11 or the 11th of september as us back to front people say .

i told him it had been a weird morning and he looked at me like i was STUPID and said it must have been the afternoon my 2 co/workers look at him and said NO IT WAS THE MORNING .

they told him they were on their way to the bakers for the morning break before 10 am and it was in the bakers they heard it then i told him it was on in the house when i arrived home at 11.20 .

i had not thought about it before then and since then i have spoken to thousands of people from all walks of life and on reflection can only come to the conclusion that it was all green screen as the 5 hour time difference would make that 4.30am when others heard about it .

after investing in a computer not long after and reading up on .

no 1 the uss liberty .
no 2 the bay of pigs .
no 3 the gulf of toinken .
no. 4 jfk .
no 5 the moon landings .
no.6 the maine .
no.7 twa flight 800 .

i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing going on there and we can all trust the goverment nothing to see here move along
ps i lovw the nsa

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
You had these thoughts because you are a negative person toward your own country and probably life in general?

Just a thought - because you asked - and it's as real and valid as what you ask by the way.

While I agree it is as real and valid as what I asked, I must say that I am quite the opposite of negative. I am actually a very positive and out going person. One who sees the glass half full, the bright side etc..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by MadMax7
You had these thoughts because you are a negative person toward your own country and probably life in general?

Just a thought - because you asked - and it's as real and valid as what you ask by the way.

While I agree it is as real and valid as what I asked, I must say that I am quite the opposite of negative. I am actually a very positive and out going person. One who sees the glass half full, the bright side etc..

i used to be that way until i started to look into things now i have the were doooooooooomed attitude .

but maybe thats what they want

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

On 9/11, I was one of the many who drank the government kool aid.

But since 9/11, after learning about the history of the US government, everything from Operation Ajax to MK ULTRA, my first thought is that the government is behind it (or at-least involved), whatever the event may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I have to add one more thing. What really struck me was how washed out the color was on the tv coverage of NY and only of the twin towers. Everything else looked normal but the WTC shots were this strange blue/gray and yet this was a beautiful, sunny day.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was standing out in my front pasture when I noticed all the planes forming a holding pattern. I knew right away that was a full ground stop and something bad had happened. My first thought was an attack on NATO or a nuclear attack of some kind. When I saw it was New York I immediately knew it was Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda as I had followed the US Cole bombing.

That is a problem many people have as they just don't understand how all this started in 1992 and how badly OBL wanted to hit America. I also knew that President Clinton had a chance to kill him in 1998 with attack helicopters but the Navy chickened out because they couldn't get back up and rescue in place. A sad state of affairs as the only time in history a Navy commander has disobeyed an order from the Commander in Chief. He was released from his command duty's and retired.

The substitute cruse missile attack was a farce that missed Bin Laden by 8 hours and killed many civilians that were about as innocent as innocent can get. America paid out over 20 million in retribution payments.

I was somewhat stunned by the suicide attack using jet aircraft as missiles. I had no idea that something like that was coming and that kind of attack never occurred to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

You forgot to add the Lusitania.

CJ

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It was 9/11 that had me sign up to ATS, as this was one forum that would allow the controversy to be discussed.
Many MOD's on other forums would shut it down any discussion that did not support the OS.
So I believed the OS until the fall of 2006, it took me 5 years to discover WTC 7, it was only then that I realized there was more to the OS, and some parts of the CT seemed to have what I describe as the "the ring of truth".

It is an epiphany that makes one sick once you break free of the programmed cognitive dissonance so late after the actual event.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

" We are one of the only countries that have the intelligence, the means, and the money to pull it off."

Why would these be my first thoughts? Ok, maybe not my exact first thought, but it did start running in my mind probably 20 minutes into watching the horror of it all. Why was this my first gut feeling?

Allow me to answer your question with another question- were you of a mind to enterntain alternative conspiracy oriented explanations for other major events BEFORE the 9/11 attack? Do you believe the moon landing was a hoax? Do you believe the JFK assassination was a government plot? Do you believe Princess Diana was murdered by the SAS? Do you believe AIDS was an invention of the CIA to kill all the black people in Africa? And so on and so forth?

So far, with very few exceptions, all the conspiracy proponents I've encountered here believed in some OTHER conspiracy before the 9/11 attack, which essentially means the mechanism to view major events through an artificial antiestablishment outlook was already in place before the 9/11 attack ever even came along. It essentially becomes a "if all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail" mentality.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

ColoradoJens
reply to post by geobro

You forgot to add the Lusitania.

CJ
i am going to put that one down to old age i will punish my self later

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nope. Far from it. In fact, I knew with a sick certainty who was behind the attacks, Islamic terrorists, before it was even confirmed as such. I knew an attack on the US mainland was coming since I got out of the military in 96. They were already building up their forces and slowly escalating their antics, from Khobar to Kenya to the Cole. Though the method and scale of the attacks blew my mind, I was not expecting anything like what happened. I had assumed that a terrorist attack would involve chem or bio weapons released in New York or DC, or a massive truck bomb at a major public event. What went down was totally beyond anything I could have imagined.

But I also knew from the 90's during the Clinton years that our military had been shaved hideously. People don't realize just how much the military was cut and downsized in the 90's, my initial reaction about the lack of Air Force intervention was not complete disbelief, though I was surprised that no intervention at all occurred. I would have thought at least one plane would have been intercepted. (And maybe it did, see Flight 93). The puzzlement came much later when it was revealed that what little Air Force we had left on the East Coast had curiously been sent off to play war games of eerie similarity to what was actually going down at the time. That certainly made me go WTF.

But one thing I knew for certain that many truthers, and the general public do not seem able to grasp: the US was not invulnerable then by any stretch of the imagination. Quite the opposite, we had numerous vulnerabilities, which no one seemed to really care about, everyone was too busy making money off the tech boom and being entranced by the OJ trial and Clinton's "hipness" to realize we were heading for disaster. Many military brass knew and tried to warn people about this, no one was listening.

The Saudis certainly had plenty of money (you have no idea how filthy rich that country is), which is where most of Al Qaeda's funding came from. And they certainly are not idiots. Pulling off something like this is not beyond their ken. They are wealthy, highly educated, ruthless, and extremely clever people.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

my initial reaction about the lack of Air Force intervention was not complete disbelief, though I was surprised that no intervention at all occurred. I would have thought at least one plane would have been intercepted.

On September 11th there were 4 jets on alert to cover the entire lower 48 states. The system was designed to prevent something from entering the airspace not something inside it.

Many military brass knew and tried to warn people about this, no one was listening.

Only the intelligence community was aware of the threats. The 'military brass' as you call them only follow orders and are not an investigative body nor are they privy to CIA/FBI information as it's being gathered. The function of the Joint Chiefs is to stay ready to carry out the orders of the Commander in Chief not to engage in warning anyone about anything.

The Saudis certainly had plenty of money (you have no idea how filthy rich that country is), which is where most of Al Qaeda's funding came from. And they certainly are not idiots. Pulling off something like this is not beyond their ken. They are wealthy, highly educated, ruthless, and extremely clever people.

The Kingdom is a monarchy that is at the mercy of the west to protect them as they can't protect themselves. The ruling family consist of 40-50 different princes of every size and shape with none of them exercising any more power than the other. They had absolutely everything to lose and nothing to gain by attacking America. The possibility that different factions of the ruling family contributed to the funding of the planes operation is quite probable however funding was never a problem and the plot would have went on with or without Saudi funds. As far as being 'filthy rich' one can't compare western capitalistic democracy's to a nation that has no rule of law other than the religious doctrines set fourth in the 4th century. Outside the tourist areas of the Kingdom the entire nation is a closed society shrouded in secrecy and mystery. Funding for the planes operation came from all over the world including America and Great Britain.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky24

On September 11th there were 4 jets on alert to cover the entire lower 48 states. The system was designed to prevent something from entering the airspace not something inside it.

Not entirely true. The Air Force also deals with rogue civil air traffic. See the case of Payne Stewart. In fact, the Air Force had intercepted a number of off course flights before 9/11. Rogue civilian air traffic is just as much a national security issue as foreign.

Only the intelligence community was aware of the threats. The 'military brass' as you call them only follow orders and are not an investigative body nor are they privy to CIA/FBI information as it's being gathered. The function of the Joint Chiefs is to stay ready to carry out the orders of the Commander in Chief not to engage in warning anyone about anything.

Untrue. The military has intelligence of its own. While they unlikely knew much about this specific plan, they were aware of the growing threat and certainty of a terror strike on US soil was coming. This was no secret, this was known through the 90's, and the military was very concerned.

The Kingdom is a monarchy that is at the mercy of the west to protect them as they can't protect themselves. The ruling family consist of 40-50 different princes of every size and shape with none of them exercising any more power than the other. They had absolutely everything to lose and nothing to gain by attacking America. The possibility that different factions of the ruling family contributed to the funding of the planes operation is quite probable however funding was never a problem and the plot would have went on with or without Saudi funds. As far as being 'filthy rich' one can't compare western capitalistic democracy's to a nation that has no rule of law other than the religious doctrines set fourth in the 4th century. Outside the tourist areas of the Kingdom the entire nation is a closed society shrouded in secrecy and mystery. Funding for the planes operation came from all over the world including America and Great Britain.

I am well aware of the situation in Saudi, I was stationed there years ago. They have money. Their many princes have been financing terror. While militarily, the Saudis are a joke, it is not the military that protects them, it is their status as the holiest site of Islam (Mecca and Medina) that protects them. The Saudis have been wrapped up in it for quite some time. Our politicians, however, choose to overlook it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join