It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmaker: House has votes to impeach Obama ‘tomorrow,’ however

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just like I tell all the pseudo-revolutionaries, put up or shut up. Just like the other group, all jaws and no ba!!s.

If Bush wasn't impeached, Obama won't be either.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

That's what I said.
Not this crap again.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

lol

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
Just like I tell all the pseudo-revolutionaries, put up or shut up. Just like the other group, all jaws and no ba!!s.

Yea well, all this "daring and inciting people to revolution" is no good either.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Let them have their "impeachment" pr0n!

Only thing that gives them meaning in life is to find dirt on the opposition!

Instead like looking at actual problem in the society and suggest ideas to fix them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Yea well, all this "daring and inciting people to revolution" is no good either.

Revolutions need leaders...............see any?

Americans don't have the guts to pull off an "Arab Spring" type of protest. The closest America will get to a revolution is a race war against people of color. You can feel those types of sentiments here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A good step to say the least.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The Sofa and the beer in hands-reach is too comfortable for any protest!

It is all talks, the dog is not cornered yet to fight back....the dog is waiting for the pizza delivery to get home *scratches butt*

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Seems the air needs to be cleared in this thread about 'birther' issue .

So let's begin :

he answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama. Read more: www.politico.com...

Sorry GOP haters have no one to blame but yourselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Nephalim

Revolutions need leaders...............see any?

Americans don't have the guts to pull off an "Arab Spring" type of protest. The closest America will get to a revolution is a race war against people of color. You can feel those types of sentiments here on ATS.

What do you mean guts? Is our solution to every problem, violence? Should that be the solution for everything? I think not. Its not about guts. I have no desire to harm my countrymen, none nor do the majority of people out there. Help to make their lives better? Sure. Target people in government, or people in our justice system, or those who enforce the law or the people who defend the country? No

How about we all target policy, laws, taxation, unfair practices, social injustices together? That doesnt require any violence, nor protests, not against anyone. Why cant we all just look at everything that sucks for everybody, and fix it. Thats what government should and always be. I dont know of anyone who can lead free people to understand that they're free people. All you can really do is remind them. All of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
DO NOT mess with this historic stock market run. This has been one of the most incredible bull runs in history. All the people who thought their retirement funds were gone in 2008 have seen their money double (if they stayed in the market). Impeaching the president at this point will do no good.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daslobo

If you call my ESOP money going from 32,000 dollars down to 4,000 dollars.

I wouldn't exactly call that double.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Oh no,not good. Is the company doing poorly? I'm no economic expert but the advice I've always had is to diversify investments. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can't believe the whole birth certificate thing is still going. Republicans just can't seem to accept that a black man is president.

Get over it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The birther thing has been done to death.

But thank you birthers, this gives me opportunity to post this video once again.

Of all the things you REALLY could impeach Obama on, you guys are going with the BIRTH CERTIFICATE? Are you
serious? You got to be
kidding me. The birther thing isn't dead and buried?

5 years and change of this BS and you still don't know that Obama was born in Hawaii? Really?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Always worth doing

ty, ty, tyvm

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Yeah, why not impeach him for ordering a drone strike that killed an American teen? NSA policy? Drone warfare in general? The NDAA? All quiet there cuz those are toys the GOP liked playing with under Bush and hope to get to play with again.

I hope they do it, I really hope they do it... put this nonsense to rest.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
The ultimate Impeachment insurance policy:

Joe Biden

America would do well with Biden as president with him as president we would have world peace over night. Even the craziest of terrorist is nowhere near as nuts as Biden and they know it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some things once done can never be undone.

There is more than enough to impeach this president within the hard evidence of all of the current scandals his administration was involved in, even more that hasn't been leaked outside of closed door inquires, and probably never will be made public.

There isn't anything he can do to add more to that list, short of him committing a serious crime in public that would bring about his impeachment..

Face it people, it will never happen, this "man" is unimpeachable, he and his administration, his handlers and those who were involved in his life leading up to his election as president all know it....

You are stuck with this one to the end.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well, sure they can certainly impeach the man, but the Senate will not prosecute.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

imho,

There's a LONG LIST of treasonous stuff by the narcissist Destroyer in Chief and his puppet masters.

I think they ought to Impeach him merely as a statement

that they are NOT ALL brain dead complicit in our destruction and treason as usual in D.C.

Any harm doing so would bring the country

CANNOT be worse than has already been done and is on the schedule for the near horizon anyway.

Better to go on record as being hostile to rank outrageous treason in high places than to whimper quietly in the back hallways while the Republic is increasingly reduced to ashes, chaos, anarchy, death camps, super surveillance, police state, further destruction of the family, increasing infanticide at later and later ages--even after birth, . . . WW3 etc.

History will show . . . as well as those who don't wake up until their moment of death . . . that those complicit in O's evil deeds were beyond foolhardy, brainwashed and manipulated wholesale by the MSM. imho, They will have no excuse and no rationalizations sufficient to cover their shame and ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join