It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Foster Kids Drugged At Alarming Rate some under one year old by CPS or after placement!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Kids younger than one year old being drugged by CPS.... who are the Doctors writing the prescriptions?...give me a break...I guess if all the young ones are drugged out of their minds (some are taking 5 or 12 drugs meant for adults) they are easier to manage...If I had young kids and CPS tried to take them I would die before they got them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow that has to be child abuse, lets call the authorities to come
take these kids somewhere safe, oh wait...... the idea that children
should have the composure of adults is the worst thing to ever
happen to school or child care.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Corporate greedocracy......think i just made a new word. It sickens me that some doctors will medicate infants to make the more compliant and complacent. Its just like how they fluoridate the water and add lithium to it also.

The difference is, The doctors and pharmacy's are doing it to turn a sickening profit......billions and billions a year.
You tell me whose winning? Us or Big pharma?

And people think im crazy for having tough values?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Corporate greedocracy......think i just made a new word. It sickens me that some doctors will medicate infants to make the more compliant and complacent. Its just like how they fluoridate the water and add lithium to it also.

The difference is, The doctors and pharmacy's are doing it to turn a sickening profit......billions and billions a year.
You tell me whose winning? Us or Big pharma?

And people think im crazy for having tough values?

www.abovetopsecret.com... It is a racket that was set up seveal years ago (1967) on how the population would be drugged...Big Big business!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Sad sad sad truth. We have sold out to corporations. The USA is not a country its a money laundering scheme.

Ill watch that later when i have more time, its too long for me right now.
edit on 12-8-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The book (DSM) of disorders and the total lack of science for perscription drugs....
The DSM: Psychiatry's Deadliest Scam

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We're a society that spends a person's entire upbringing telling them to 'Just say No' and all that B.S....

...then spends 18 years teaching each kid that no problem exists which doesn't have a solution in an Rx bottle. Every problem has one in there somewhere, and the kids learn it well.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
We're a society that spends a person's entire upbringing telling them to 'Just say No' and all that B.S....

...then spends 18 years teaching each kid that no problem exists which doesn't have a solution in an Rx bottle. Every problem has one in there somewhere, and the kids learn it well.

Well said. Its a case of everyone wanting what they cant have. Just say NO is really a HOOK.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Yes but with this set up, a school's teacher, a parent (who can't cope with a normal 2 year old or a teenager) sees a Doctor on a regular check-up for the kid and mentions the child acting out behavior....The Doctor then recommends seeing a Clinical Psychologist and with the new Psyc manual if you are breathing (did I miss that page?) then you must have a mental disorder...I keep harping about this for it was all planned in 1967 and was supposed to be in full swing by 2000 but they were slightly late with the book..They got their bases covered now...with B.S. science and drugs...Call it whatever and say whatever but I think we can agree it is just flat out wrong...Life is becoming cheap to those who are supposed to hold it dear, at least it seems so...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Well, that's one way to see it and I think you have a lot of truth to your points as well.

We're also a dope culture run by dopes with letters after their names. I think these people are like others I've been around in life .....to word it carefully.... who have found joy in Rx. Really, when you stop and think about it....every dream come true for artificial manipulation of people. Tired? Happy? Mad? Distracted? Brilliant? Stupid? All can be achieved with the right little helper or combination of them in a pharmacy.

All well and good until society seemed to get a collective light bulb to say 'Hey!' if we can make good people better, we can make everyone optimal! ...just gotta find the right one to swallow for each person ....and knock out the little trouble makers who don't play nice regardless.

The betterment of man through modern chemistry ....and those in authority who I've come to think really DO believe in what they're doing. That makes it worse, not better.

new topics

top topics

join