It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here to say hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
At long last the sudden urge to incorporate my opinions, philosophies and doctrines into the the vast discussions that you have to offer has sufficed my hunger and allowed me to join with serenity. I have the utmost respect for the administration as well as the highly dedicated writers this site has to offer. I will do my best to apply myself to the intriguing discussions and its posters.

I have deemed myself a behind the scenes observer for quite some time now. Learning as well as understanding the various points of views you intellectuals have promoted throughout posts. I feel it is now my time to put my foot in the water and become involved to express my freedom of speech. I hope to have a very subtle yet sophisticated experience here on ATS.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shepherd111223

Well alrighty then!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome, Shepherd. Could you tell us what topics interest you? I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Thank you for noticing my introduction. I find myself to be very compelled by the understanding of human nature and the depths that ones psychology can take on them. I believe that psychology will be a key role in a certain evolution for global equality. Thus my involvement here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join