It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis 49 - Original Egyptian Version Decoded - Codices Arcanum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

GENESIS 49

Not frequenting this site any more, but I thought I would stop in and share with you the original Egyptian texts that I managed to fully decoded from the plageurised GENESIS 49.

For those who haven't read anything else I've posted; before you try saying that this translation is 'made-up'. You should realise that I have identified and decoded multiple layers of text and numerological code present in the Bible.

I have used my understanding of these codes to re-translate and correlate from the Hebrew Leningrad Codex and Aleppo Codex, word by word. Then carry out extensive Etymology checks on each word to make sure that all archaic terminology and figures of speech are correctly conveyed to give the most accurate translation possible.

What I'm giving you to read here took three separate stages of 'decoding' to uncover that true Egyptian parent text hidden underneath.

It not only refers to the Pyramids and Spinx, but tells the truth being the origin of the Adam and Eve story, and paints a clear picture of the 'All-seeing eye', which you should all know fairly well.

This is just one Book of Genesis. I am finding so much evidence about the true historical origins of Catholicism and Christianity through Genesis, that is is very likely that I am going to have to release it as a book all on its own.

Some of the decoded evidence is so conclusive, that it is indisputable, such as passages within Genesis, and the Crucifixion in the New Testament, which actually speak of the process for opening the Sphinx, NOT of someone being Crucified.

The fact the decoded understanding of the Crucifixion story then correlates directly to several other references in other books of the Bible (including the last line of this Book, which speaks of opening the Sphinx), means that the existence of the code and the information it provides is not 'coincidence'.

So far I am yet to find one Book within the Bible that I've translated, that doesn't correlate line-for-line to Buddhist/Ascended Master, or Egyptian/Greek religious teachings, once you remove the 'cover layers' that were applied by the Council of Nicaea to hide it.

To those within the Christian or Catholic order (such as the Vatican) who have been suppressing the truth about the Divine balance and the true potential and power of the human mind, then you should understand that many including myself now have a solid connection to the Akashic records.

I'm going to tell you and the world things about the Vaticans history that even THEY didn't know.

Also, I believe your Jewish friends have something which belongs to my teachers.

They requested that I ask you to have it returned to me at once on their behalf.

It's stored in a tower, by a stream. You know what I'm referring to, its in the passage you are about to read.

1. And called the Supplanter unto their children to read of the collated and pieced together teachings, which will guide us into the days of future generations.

2. To the groups that hear of the Pyramids Supplanter; you have heard by the 'balance of gender' (Israel) its predecessor.

3. Behold the forgotten founding son which came first and was mourned first, and carried on by those left behind.

4. Carelessness unto the Earthly Wisdom, allowed the elite the delights of your patriarch, and therefore profane the pages of their book.

5. They listen, then connect using a fire-pot of tools, to plunder what they have sold.

6. A Council introduced your spiritual congregation unto nothing but their abundance. Because through their gluttony they sacrificed man for their own self-interests; by uprooting the Bull (Taurus).

7. Cursed gluttony that became bolder to exceed that of severe; to separate the supplanter and shatter the 'balance of the gender' (Israel).

8. Praise and honour thou brethren. The wise and knowledgeable strangers, who worshipped the Pyramids of their Fathers.

9. Praise the engraved figure of the Sphinx standing guard over the pyramids it lies before. With lower legs like a great crouching Lion, above whom they arise.

10. Not forgotten are the races praise and engraved stones which give thanks. As gifts from an obedient nation.

11. To bind the tree of their female citizens as the peeling of male citizens, they sang praises of the Pyramids to themselves. Washed the universal wisdom within mans wisdom to wear it, and also with the wisdom teachings of Sotho; by the Lesotho Holy.

12. Eyes then darkened by such wisdom, and the milk of the brighter years; was banished.

13. Their celestial abode is by the seashore where they burn, awaiting. And his arrival to the seashore brings a joyful unending by his abutement on their hunt in all sectors.

14. Reward for the effective beast of burden, to stretch out between the two worlds.

15. And by respecting such sacrifice for the good of the Earth, as the delightful light of suffering; it will come to pass that his burden succeeds.

16. He judged by God, shall judge his people; as one tribal balance of gender (Israel).

17. May he judged by God wind up to crush through the useless ornaments. Crush also a multitude of sharks. Standing firm like a Knight, cast down from the back of his chariot.

18. For your salvation I await 'I am who is, We are who are' (Yahweh).

19. Order battalions to invade, and he will be told as a result.

20. But approve to share the power and he will give a delightful Kings Measure.

21. To women struggling with persecution, he giveth fine words.

22. The Pyramid of the Euphrates was revalued. The Pyramid of the Euphrates crushed the Eye of its daughters. So march now to crush the Ox.

23. The owners are bitter and hurt; and bear a grudge for this attack upon what's theirs.

24. Because sits among those also; the owners Ark. Hidden by seminal hands from the Knight Supplanter. From this, evil has been cast upon the 'balance of genders' (Israel).

25. So thy Father, with help from El Almighty, bless you all. Bless all above the ground, and all below the ground. And bless the womb of the Almighty.

26. Blessings of your Father prevailed on Blessings of my Parents until greed mounted the world thin in the head. The Divine will increase and exult triumphantly, with the monk his brother of gods peace.

27. Son of the right hands guiding light, maddened by control shall consume until they witness division rejected.

28. Reprove the 'I am, We are' (12) of the tribal 'balance of gender' (Israel). To all of those who speak of, and bless of their Father; the one which only benefits your knee.

29. Then he commanded to them and said; “To those gathered of my nations grave; act ethical towards my fathers vault which is in the fields of Ephron The Hittite.

30. Which is the field of the Cave of the Patriarchs, which faces Mamre – the land of Canaan; which Abraham bought from the field of Ephron the Hittite. And which holds my grave.

31. There buried you Abraham and Sarah his wife. There also they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.

32. That gives you the field and the cave in which, were found the children of Heth.

33. And I recommend the supplanter command his sons to gather at the feet with the staff to give up the ghost of El – the mighty one.
edit on 11-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Take one word (JACOB) and give us your decoding process to find Supplanter as the basis for his name. I understand why you use Jacob for this name, but give us the reasoning of your approach. Jacob is Heel and is symbolism for the authority of the firstborn and the heel related to the bread and pottage. I get this, but I want to see your method of translation.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Jacob

masc. proper name, name of Old Testament patriarch, son of Isaac and Rebecca and father of the founders of the twelve tribes, from Late Latin Iacobus, from Greek Iakobos, from Hebrew Ya'aqobh, literally "one that takes by the heel" (Gen. xxviii:12), a derivative of 'aqebh "heel." The most popular name for boys born in the U.S. from 1999 through 2008. Jacob's ladder, in various transferred uses from 1733, is from Gen. xxviii:12.

Most common translation correlating with the historical etymology of the name would translate into modern English as 'The supplanter'

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They most common mistake made by all people wishing to 'decode' the teachings hidden within the Biblical texts is that they assume names to always be referring to a 'person' when a great deal of the time they are actually referring to the characteristics of the person with in the text.

This is only the surface layer of 'confusion' that was applied to the plageurised texts though. They then used metaphorical references, applied multiple 'level's of metaphorical references to the same think within the Bible. Such as 'Wisdom' which actually has 3 different levels, various levels of 'Knowledge' and 'Power' with metaphorical references,

Then they added an ancient numerological code from the Buddhist teachings which replaces all the occurrences of the terms that the numerology code correlated to, which is why we get.

'Beast with 4 wings, 4 heads', etc. This is done on purpose. This was one was rather easy to break considering I already knew the Buddhist numerology I recognised it straight away.

Then there is 'renaming' of Characters.

Where the one timeline of the 'Life' of a character is cut up into pieces and attributed to multiple different people to cover up the identify of who REALLY did it.

This one is rather interesting, cause you start to recognise that characters that pop up in the Bible have 'character' traits, that aren't explained; such as being blind. Then you go; I wonder how he got blind?

So you look at other characters in the Bible and you soon recognise HOW it happened, and who he was named as when it happened.

The part I find the most comical about busting the Bible WIDE open (except that I did it in a year without any Degrees and people do it their whole and fail) ...

Is that people have always been wondering about 'The Early years of Jesus.' And why they aren't included in the Bible .. .

All I had to do was read a few of the stories that were rejected from the Canonised Bible of Jesus earlier years, and I clicked straight away to the fact that ...

Jesus early years ARE in the Bible .. He's just not named Jesus .. And he's a bit of a naughty boy.

Hence why they renamed him and attributed his early life to someone else.

Guess who?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't even know where to begin to be honest. Your "translations" are utter nonsense to be quite frank. I am not going to waste my time with the tedious work of translating every single word, figuring out the parts of speech, and then forming sentences in English just to prove my point. But I will do the first verse, just to illustrate my point.

I will include the original Hebrew, the translation into English, and then compare them with the King James Bible as well as your translation.

εκάλεσε ( [called) δε (and) Ιακώβ (Jacob] ) τους υιούς αυτού (his sons, ) και (and) είπε (said, ) συνάχθητε (come together) ίνα (that) εγώ (I) αναγγείλω (may announce) υμίν (to you) τι (what) απαντήσει (will meet) υμίν (to you)
επ' (upon) εσχάτου (the last) των (of the) ημερών (days! )...

This literal word for word interpretation works out to the following:

Called and Jacob his sons, and said, come together that I may announce to you what will meet to you upon the last of the days.

My translation into modern English:

And Jacob called his sons and said, come together so I may tell you what you will meet in the last of days.

Here is the NKJ Bible's translation:

Then Jacob called for his sons and said: “Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come.

Here is your translation:

1. And called the Supplanter unto their children to read of the collated and pieced together teachings, which will guide us into the days of future generations.

This particular verse is not as "off" as some of the others, but your main errors are in utilizing incorrect usages. One cannot usually translate word for word and come out with something that makes all that much sense. One must look at the uses in other texts and other parts of the Bible, as well as attempt to establish parts of speech. So it is understandable that your translations are incorrect, but you shouldn't be stating what you have stated, that you've found "something" profound, because this is not the truth.

And I must admit, and I don't mean to insult you, that you are displaying certain tendencies associated with mild mental disorders. Your call to some group that probably doesn't exist, and who wouldn't be listening on these forums to begin with, illustrates my point.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Firstly, thanks for your reply.

You don't have to go through and reinterpret the whole thing.

Just try these ones for me.

בני What do you interpret this to be.

Please give me a more logical interpretation as to what 'Lion of God' is?

Explain what 666 is, what 777 is?

Then tell me what 'Water, Wine and Blood' are metaphors for.

What is the literal translation of YAHWEH, and why is is written as it is? More importantly, what is the true meaning behind the literal translation, which is mistaken for it being too sacred to be said?

What was Jesus real name? What was the name of his wife?

What do the numerological codes in the Bible refer to?

Give me a solution to any of the 'secret sayings' in the Book of Thomas. Who was Thomas really?

Not being at all combative, but I just want to know exactly what parts of the Bible you understand.

Also, likewise not meaning to be insulting,

But are you religious?

If so you might want to take a moment to consider the irony of be questioning someones sanity for the possibility that they are calling to something which doesn't exist.

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I don't even know where to begin to be honest. Your "translations" are utter nonsense to be quite frank. I am not going to waste my time with the tedious work of translating every single word, figuring out the parts of speech, and then forming sentences in English just to prove my point. But I will do the first verse, just to illustrate my point.

I will include the original Hebrew, the translation into English, and then compare them with the King James Bible as well as your translation.

εκάλεσε ( [called) δε (and) Ιακώβ (Jacob] ) τους υιούς αυτού (his sons, ) και (and) είπε (said, ) συνάχθητε (come together) ίνα (that) εγώ (I) αναγγείλω (may announce) υμίν (to you) τι (what) απαντήσει (will meet) υμίν (to you)
επ' (upon) εσχάτου (the last) των (of the) ημερών (days! )...

This literal word for word interpretation works out to the following:

Called and Jacob his sons, and said, come together that I may announce to you what will meet to you upon the last of the days.

My translation into modern English:

And Jacob called his sons and said, come together so I may tell you what you will meet in the last of days.

Here is the NKJ Bible's translation:

Then Jacob called for his sons and said: “Gather around so I can tell you what will happen to you in days to come.

Here is your translation:

This particular verse is not as "off" as some of the others, but your main errors are in utilizing incorrect usages. One cannot usually translate word for word and come out with something that makes all that much sense. One must look at the uses in other texts and other parts of the Bible, as well as attempt to establish parts of speech. So it is understandable that your translations are incorrect, but you shouldn't be stating what you have stated, that you've found "something" profound, because this is not the truth.

And I must admit, and I don't mean to insult you, that you are displaying certain tendencies associated with mild mental disorders. Your call to some group that probably doesn't exist, and who wouldn't be listening on these forums to begin with, illustrates my point.

edit on 11-8-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

You stated that names in the OT are descriptive of the character of the person. Have you ever read Chuck Missler’s decoding of the names in gen 5? Here they are
Adam = Man
Seth = Appointed
Enosh = Mortal
Kenan = Sorrow
Mahalalel = The Blessed God
Jared = Shall come down
Enoch = Teaching
Methuselah = His death shall bring
Lamech = The despairing
Noah = Rest, or comfort

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Cool tell us more please. I don't care if it's true, I'd still like to know about your ideas and what answers you have for your own list of test questions you asked another poster. They haven't answered them yet, so they probably won't be back...

new topics

top topics

join