It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds indict Obama friend Eric Whitaker’s former chief of staff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Have to admit though, a lot of these friends of friends of friends do indeed seem to know each other, and cover for each other.. Like a good ole boys club of sorts... I think that describes this situation accurately,

Exactly how FOX News confirms their "news" stories!

So, now photos taken with the president mean that they are close best buds?

Then that means:

www.buzzfeed.com...

So that's how it works eh? A friend of a friend's former college roommate does something illegal, it's Obama's fault. Smell that? It's desperation.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Flatfish

Today's conspiracy may be tomorrows news. Just like all the "conspiracy nuts" here talked about the government reading our emails while using key words etc... Or what about the phony Benghazi scandal that we all love. The IRS scandal was here also. I always say, when there is a rumor about something, it is usually the truth.

The fact that they have been data mining our emails is only news to those who have been living in the bubble of ignorance that is constantly propagated by Fox News and the GOP. Anyone that was paying attention during the creation of the Patriot Act was and is well aware of this fact. It's only those who blindly followed G.W. Bush down that path of trading privacy for security in the wake of 9-11 who are now in a state of panic over what was done.

The rest of the so called "scandals" mentioned above, have so far proven to be nothing other than Darrell Issa "witch hunts" which have yet to produce one single indictment, prosecution and/or conviction for any crime.

You may want to re-evaluate your seemingly automatic impulse to associate truth with rumor. I'm not sure which dictionary you use to define your vocabulary but mine defines rumor and truth in the following ways;

Rumor -- "a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth"
Truth -- 1.) "the quality or state of being true" / "that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality"
2.) "a fact or belief that is accepted as true"

<< 1   >>

join